teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I just caught myself singing jingle bells! No!!! I am falling for this marketing that is going on, it's all over the radio and tv and I am falling for it! santa

Marketing of what?. Whats all over TV and Radio ???. ------- Hurry, tell me !!!.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Christmas songs and commercials! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Christmas songs and commercials! Laughing

Oh ! lOL.

Well, having the Christmas-spirti has always just came natural for me. (And especially since we have Nelly-Jean.) However, My most fondest Memories as a Child were ... Family, Horses, Snow, and well Playing In the snow. Christmas Pies, Cakes, Candy, Shoo00 all kinds of fooD. Sleigh-riding, Etc, ... --------------- Mommy HollERing !!!, Put that Rug back aganist that door. ----------- And Y'all need to eithEr stay In or out.

I can actually here Mommy saying --------- Hip-Hip-hor-RAY-No School today !!!. And by the time I heard this It was around 8:00 O'clock In the morninG. Because she had let us Sleep In.

Then I'd say, Can we go out side and play ???. ------- Mommy would say, are you Crazy!!!
It's below Zero out there. ---------- And I can here her Say, Don, let these kids watch TV.

Carroll and me have NeVER gotton each other anything for C'mas. ---------- Well, except one
time. -------------- Carroll bought me a Card and It had Paint's papers In there.
(And this card Is placed In Paint's File.). Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:46 pm

lol, it is funny, I can hear Momaw saying this also. Dad always used to say to me Hip hip horray, no school today! Wonder where he got that from? lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:06 pm

sdurovic wrote:
lol, it is funny, I can hear Momaw saying this also. Dad always used to say to me Hip hip horray, no school today! Wonder where he got that from? lol

WELC-radeo-Station From welch, WV. I think ?.

I have decorated my living room with a Few Dollar-store things. And I lit some candles tonight.
And even tho Nelly enjoyed this. So did Carroll. ------------ I even cut some C'mas paper In
squares of different sizes and used clear tape to hang them up with. Etc, ...

And Even Carroll set In there and enjoyed this for the longest time. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 pm

wow, then you are in the holiday spirit. cat

I like this song, here ya go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOojsTtwHKg
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:19 pm

sdurovic wrote:
wow, then you are in the holiday spirit. cat

I like this song, here ya go!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOojsTtwHKg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOojsTtwHKg[/quote[/url]]

Thank You.

Gal, you hit the nail on the HeaD !!!. ----------- Dolly Is My favorite singer of ALL times.
Even to this day. And I love that song. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Yep, me too!

I really, really like that song and that movie!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Good night all!!!! I wish some of you would come on more often! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Winters were hard back In those Days. And I can actually hear Mommy saying, there's only 6 JuGS of water left and someone needs to go out and get some more.

We had to carry water, and sometimes even the water comeing out of the spring was frozen.
Mommy would have to melt snow to wash dishes Etc, ... with.

Ahhhh, But I wouldn't traid those memories for nothinG. ---------- Mommy made C'mas.
She Decorated the porch and stuFF. And I truly believed that we had the most pretiest
Christmas tree ever. ---------- I have so many Great memories concerning C'mas.. Whats new today - Page 13 Star3

But One of my most memories. Is when It would be snowing at Night and Us kids down In the Bottom would sleigh-ride for Hours. ----------------- And I can still see the Head-lights from
the cars coming up our way from Roderfield doing 15 miles an Hr. Lol

And we would throw Snow-balls at them . Lololololl ---------- I had a GREAT Child-hood.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 pm

wow, i never knew it was this great. This sounds like a Christmas from the movies. I am sad to say that I never got a Christmas quite like this, it just proves that material things are nowhere near as important as the free things in life! I love you I love you

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Oh yeah, I meant to say, I remember Big Snow-flakes falling down and It was just beautiful. Whats new today - Page 13 Star3

And especially at night, we would sat on Behelar's store-porch and watch the Snow fall In front of the Head-lights from the vehicals coming up the rode from Roderfield.

For me, that was so beautiful. Whats new today - Page 13 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah and just Think ???. ---------- This didn't just Happen for 5 Christmase's
No, we had Christmas every year. Up untill Mommy left this world.
And I'm sure we had some hard Christmas's.

But I can't remember them. And I Honestly never knew we were poor until I left Roderfield. Lolololol For real. Lol

But In ways, I always felt we were rich. ---------------- Carroll says we was rich.
Carroll's family has money.

And he use to say to me, ... You were spoiled. ---------------- And I'd say, how
In the Heck could I had been spoiled !?. ... I never got this for the Longest time.

May that Ole'-Hag rest In Peace. Whats new today - Page 13 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 am

Wow, I'm reminisence ain't I. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa

Well, Good-Night !!!

I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 13 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:01 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa

Life Is Good.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm

We are in the Christmas spirit in November! santa geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Think about this. ---------------- Mommy fixed a Turkey and Ham Etc, ... for Thanksgiving.
And we celabrated !!! Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa

And just think, a month or so later we celabrated Christmas wide-open again with a Turkey
and Ham Etc, ... Lololol ------------- And with these two Holidays being so close together.
I never did get tired of the same dinners being so close together. In fact, when Christmas came around, I had forgotton all about the Thanksgiving-Dinner that we just had a Month ago. Yeah, even tho these two Holidays are close together. ---- Back then, I dearly Loved both of them.
But I now, like to combine Thanksgiving and Christmas toghther. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa

However, If I now fix a Turkey and Ham for Thanksgiving. ----------- I fix something different
for Christmas. SHhoooo Lol
Also, as a kid, Christmas was so much more fun !!! Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa (And I can remember the
Last day of School before Christmas-vacation.) Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_cheers

Well, Annell and me might ride out for a while. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Well, Nelly-Jean and me enjoyed our day today. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_flower What did YouIns do today ???.

Steph, Annette and Kathy talk more on the phone. And Annette talks to Pebble's more
often than any of us do. (And It's hard to tell just what they talk about. Especially
aNNETTE.) Lololol

Annette says that she comes on and reads but rarely comments. I've never used a
differetn E-mail address Etc, ... ------------- Just to log-on and read what others

OThErs ??? Lol ... I meant read mostly what you and me are talking about.. Lol

And sometimes, I enjoy a conversation more from a phone. Because we can be more
open as to what we say about StUFF. Lol

Honestly, Annette and them has had a Lot going on this last past month. And It's worse
than ------------- Just having Neighbors from He!!. --------- Some folks has actually
been trying to burn their House down. ... This Is serious and has been very scary.
And I believe It's happened two times already.

Just the other night, someone through a Fire-made Bomb ??? (If you will) Thru Annette
and their window. And It was late at night. -------- David chased them. And so did
Boscoe and Annette from In her Van. -------------------- But they didn't catch them.

However, the Fire-Marshall has been to Annette's house and they are going around
the Neighbor-Hood talking to different folks concerning this matter. ------- Annette had
Cameras up. --------- But not the 24 Hour ones.

Anyways, The Great news Is Annette gave her Heart back to God. ( Very-Touching).
And, they will be moving from that Evil-place at the end of this Month. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:28 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 pm

HellOOOO !!! Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa

Nelly-Jean and me have enjoyed our outing today. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_flower Well, I'm gonna go kiss
Paint and Kick Blue In the A$$ !. Whats new today - Page 13 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 pm

I would have Given My whole pay-check If someone had captured Paint greeting Me.
It's Unbelievable. And when Paint grets me like this. Watching Carroll's expression
Is something to see as well.

For the last 4 to 5 Days. I have looked out the window and have seen and watched Paint.

However, Paint had-not seen me. -------------- So, Carroll and me walked out-side In the
front two pastures. And Carroll said, they are way down at the other End.

Well, a Horse can hear a Cat walking 1/2 mile or more away. ----------- So, I have this
cue that I use to Grab Paint's attention. Rather than Hollering for him. And Carroll has
watched me use this cue without saying anything many, many times.

But remember, Paint hadn't seen me In a while. ------------- So, I walked out Into the
pasture. And I couldn't see them. So, I did my Cue. Again, I would have given my full
Net. Pay-check If It all had been caught on video.

That Ole' Horse Loves me. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Well, Annette called today. And she's happy about moving In their new place. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_cheers

And It won't be to much longer before I'll be going to bed. Whats new today - Page 13 Sleep

So, Good-night !!!

I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 13 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:11 pm

HellOOO !!! Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_santa

Annette, I have just e-mailed you a schedule. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_geek Steph, where are you ???.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 am

I'm venting !!!

You know, I have never minded TYRing to help folks when I can. However, for the last
years, and It never fails, these same 4 people call me. (And It Is rarely just ...
How are you doing ??? Etc, Etc, Etc,.) I mean, They always talk just a few minutes
before they began. --------- On how hard financially they are or might be going
to have It. ------------- Again, I have never minded helping folks.

And again, everytime , It's the same people. --------- I mean, Just this past week,
I had received several calls from these same people.

And You know, I don't mind helping Folks. And would sell my home to help the right
Individual. ------------ But It's the same people Over and Over and Over.
And This gets on my nerves. Etc, Etc, Etc, ... ------- And I have ask them to stop.

I then tell Carroll what they say Etc, ... and he then gets stressed. And then we're both
stressed. Lol

People need to Listen ???.

I mean, If It was just five times out the year that I actually have to hear and Listen to how hard Financially they might are and probably will be having It. Etc, ... I might could handle It
better. But no, It's just about every time they call. SHHhhooooo.

Also, and I have told these same people that they need to tell It to their ... Boy-friends,
their Mothers, Fathers, and husbands, Etc, ... ------------ And not ME !!!.

And yes, I tell them over and over and over. ----- I Do-not have no extra money.

Oh well, Nelly-jean and me are going on an outing. Whats new today - Page 13 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 13 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next