teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:03 am

Whats new today - Page 8 Fresse Whats new today - Page 8 Fresse .. The Shadow Knows.. Whats new today - Page 8 Fresse Whats new today - Page 8 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:26 am

Hey, If I don't regularly stay on to something. I forget. Also, when I first got this computer
It seemed that I practically stayed on here.

And If It don't have Horse-hair on It. Or (Paint) Lol ... After a while, I just get board. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

Carroll said that he has never seen anyone who gets as Board as me. Also, when I have Annell we go on outings almost daily. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_flower And I have to clean Etc, ...

And today, willie and his girl friend are wanting to come over and park their H-trailer here and
began their ride from here. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_tongue

And If It hadn't been for Blue getting hurt. Carroll, Blue, and me had plans to ride that week.
So, I need some Lether Under my A$$. Lol

Carroll has just left to take Bule to his Follow-Up. SHHHhhooooo.

I have been told that Paint and Baby will Kill Blue. -------- And at first I didn't believe this.
I thought, how could this possibly be ???. Paint, Baby, and Ole' Blue was Buddies for almost 2 Months. ---------- And Ole' Blue was freely to come and go In the pasture with Paint and Baby Etc, ... as he pleased. -------( Just like most dogs we know do.)

The fact Is, Blue's mind hasn't healed compleatly. ------ And Paint and Baby know something Is wrong Or NOT not right with Blue. Therefore they would for sue kill him.

So, before I let him run loose every-day. I take him Into the big pasture .(Well, Happy go's with us.)
And I allow him to run Freely down at the stream. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_geek And Blue's beginning to listen much better. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:39 pm

I signed dad up for eharmony just now. lol!

I know he will be mad! lol albino albino It is time to go on a date dad!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

e-harmoney. ... This should had been around before I met Cowboy. Because Cowboy and me was CraZY. Lol ----- He was a Total WomEN-ChaseR. And He Slep with so many Women when we was Married. ----------- And I found out about most of them to. ------ And what did I DO ???.

At first, NOthinG !!!. ---------- But I then went out on him with Joe, Greg, Harry, ETc, ...
And !!!. --------- Each time, I told him about It. Because I wanted him to hurt as much as I did. ------------------------- But you know what he said, ... I better not catch YA. Hummmmmm. Lol ... And I know that two wrongs don't make a RigHT. And I believe that Cowboy trulY thought that I wouldn't leave Him. Because he then knew that I loved him.

And after I left Cowboy. Carroll had to hear about how much I Loved Cowboy and how I would never get over him. Etc, ... And Then one Day, I said, ... Carroll, Lets get married so Cowboy will leave me alone. ------------------------ Yes, I got married And then fell In Love. Whats new today - Page 8 Star3

Anyway, and Getting Back.

SHHhhoooooo. ------ What a lifE !!!. Lololol ---- I was so StuPiD. Lololol SHHhhooooo

( I had a ... "SiCkneSS - jealouSly " ... ) ------- Cowboy could be late 30 Minutes and I'd
swear he was Cheating. LOlolololol ---------- I could drive up the road and he could be talking to some pretty women just giving her Directions. ... And I swear he was FoolinG around with her.
I was Sick. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_arrow

And after we had been on an outing. Or some-where were there was pretty women. When we
got home. -------------- I'd say, ... I saw you lookinG at Such and Such's Booby's Etc, ...
Lololololololo. ----------------------- And your Mom once told me that Cowboy had been with another women. ------- And even took me to this women's house. ----- Cowboy hated Drema after that. Lol. ------ However, your Mom was worse than me when It came to beinG CraZY jealous. Whats new today - Page 8 Alien Lol ------------------ Ahh, those were the Days.

And you know, I NeVeR thought that Cowboy and me would ONe day set Down and Laugh and Laugh about OLD Times. ... But we sure did. ---- I wished him well and Vice versa. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_flower

**** Being married to Cowboy, was a Great ride and a Good experience. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:30 pm

All In All. ----- Personally, I wouldn't play mach maker for CTG. ----- But you can Steph. Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

Like CTG, I can Honestly say. (Been there done that.)
And this song Is for CTG.

This Ain't my First Rodeo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdTkeqdm1QA
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Dad is not too happy this. lol! lol! It is a money scam, they want you to pay to see the person's picture and chat with them.

I had a LOSER boyrfriend I dated for 2 years that treated me this way, and honestly, it lowered my self esteem and made me very jealus also! When I first met Marko I was a mess, lol, but I too fell in love over several years. sunny

It's amazing, as a woman, once you have been treated good you will NEVER go back to being treated like crap again. sunny This is called karma, what goes around comes around.

I feel sorry for the women that never find a good man! A good man is hard to find! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Dad is not too happy this. Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol It is a money scam, they want you to pay to see the person's picture and chat with them.

I had a LOSER boyrfriend I dated for 2 years that treated me this way, and honestly, it lowered my self esteem and made me very jealus also! When I first met Marko I was a mess, lol, but I too fell in love over several years. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_sunny

It's amazing, as a woman, once you have been treated good you will NEVER go back to being treated like crap again. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_sunny This is called karma, what goes around comes around.

I feel sorry for the women that never find a good man! A good man is hard to find! Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

And you know, I have always been MY OWN-self. ... Even Cowboy Never questioned me.
And If I was to have said and Now say : ------------- I'm leaving tomorrow because I need
to get away for a month. The only thing Carroll would say IS ... Let me check the Oil In the
Car. Etc,.

And If I go out tomorrow and Buy a New B-room suit, L-room suit, And give 1,000.00 To a
Stranger. ---------- I would NEVER Have to Answer to Carroll. Nor would I ever need
to tell him Hey, I'm going to spend 200.00 OR 10,000.00 today. ( If we have It.)

And I have never been able to Change this about me. I have always been My own person.
However, Carroll enjoys and Likes most of what I enjoy. ( thAnK Goodness). Lol

Carroll and me Have Never argued over money. Whats new today - Page 8 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Yeah, I just can't Imagine sayInG: ... Or askinG ??? ------ Caroll Is It alright If I go and
500.00 today on ME some Clothes. ... I would die. Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

However, Carroll has Never touched nor Even looked at My Lol Check / Savings book.
He has NO Ideal and Has NevER had NO Ideal as to what we Have. ... It's always been
this way. ---------- Carroll says he Gets a Great allowance every two weeks. And this
Is all he knows. ...

And I would NEVer ask Carroll what did you do with Your money ?. Because this Is Carroll's spending money. -------- However, If he or WE Want something BIG. H-trailer Etc, ..
Well, I'll tell him what we Might can OR can not do. Etc, ... ------ Because Carroll don't know.
And don't want to know. ... And this can be frustrating for me at times. SHHhhooooo
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Gee, Is this personal StUFF ???. ---------- Not !!!. It's called Great communication. Or Sharing Information concerning how we as Humans live. Like how we Spend money, Different Living arrangments, Wow !!!. ------- Now this list could go On and On. And On. Lololol

Well, I am getting sleepy. And I actually slept In this morning till around 8:00 O'clock. And I
need to go tuck Annell In and do routine Good-Night. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_flower

Well, Good-night !!! ------- And I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 8 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:12 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

We are popular. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_cheers Because we get a lot of Views. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_queen

I have just put some laundry In the wash. And Annell and me will be going on a Good
outing today. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi all,

I guess everyone is on Facebook? lol!

The weather has been good, I like low 70s! I wish it was like this all the time! The queen
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Good EveninG !!!. Whats new today - Page 8 Alien

Hope everyone Is doing Great. Whats new today - Page 8 Star3 ... Annell, Carroll, and me have just gotton home from
driving-Thru and ordering supper. -------------------- And Annell eat very Good. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

Annette, I got your call. ... And Boscoe's. SHHhhooooo. Lol ------ HollER at me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm

No Steph, I do not get on Facebook that often. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_flower ---------- And YES, Lol ... If the
weather could or would stay Like It has been these last couple of days. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

I believe that I would began Loving NC. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Well, we have company, and It won't be-long, before I'll be going to Bed. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

So, Good-Night !!!

And I Love you-ALL !!! Whats new today - Page 8 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:26 am

I Love ChristMAS !!! Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

And we Love snow. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa ---------- And I wish It would snow. Well, not until after our
Holloween riding party. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Paint and Baby got New shoes today. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_cool ... Well, I only shoe Paint on his front feet. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

I actually use to say, I like to sneez. ---------- But that was some years ago, and before I found out that I am allergic to Hay and the Hay-dust that gets Into Paint's hair. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes

I gave them a little bit of Hay a couple hours ago. SHHhhoooo. I NeeD HELP. Whats new today - Page 8 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:03 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa

Life Is Good.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 am

Kathy, are you Up ?. Where have you been, and what have you been going ?. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 am

Hey all!

We to see a crazy movie last night. We met this nice couple at a mutual friends cookout, we really liked them and they invited us to see a movie last night called Good Hair. Well, the movie was a documentary about black women's weave in their hair, what the hell? Marko was like I am not sure if I will be hanging with them anymore! lol!

Why would these 2 bring us to see a doc on black people weave? People are crazy... afro
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:46 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hey all!

We to see a crazy movie last night. We met this nice couple at a mutual friends cookout, we really liked them and they invited us to see a movie last night called Good Hair. Well, the movie was a documentary about black women's weave in their hair, what the hell? Marko was like I am not sure if I will be hanging with them anymore! Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

Why would these 2 bring us to see a doc on black people weave? People are crazy... Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rr

Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

I'm talking to Annette on the phone right now. ------------ I'll holer at Ya later. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Hey all!

We to see a crazy movie last night. We met this nice couple at a mutual friends cookout, we really liked them and they invited us to see a movie last night called Good Hair. Well, the movie was a documentary about black women's weave in their hair, what the hell? Marko was like I am not sure if I will be hanging with them anymore! Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

Why would these 2 bring us to see a doc on black people weave? People are crazy... Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rr

Did you all just sit down and watch this with-out even talking to one another. ------ I mean, we've had folks over, and the TV would be on. ... But we all would really just talking and and
having a Good time. ----------- And again, did y'all just sit down quitely and watch this
dam thing without even getting to know one another a little.

If so, Gee, that Is wired. Whats new today - Page 8 Affraid Whats new today - Page 8 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:18 pm

LOL, we went to grab dinner and had good conversation but she had already bought the tickets for the movie. She was so excited about the movie and is a really nice girl, but Marko and I and her husband had never heard of this movie.

They seemed so embarrassed they ran to their cars, and did not text me back when I thanked them later that night. lol! lol!

Marko said they must be embarrassed for picking this movie? lol!

I still have not heard from them.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 pm

sdurovic wrote:
LOL, we went to grab dinner and had good conversation but she had already bought the tickets for the movie. She was so excited about the movie and is a really nice girl, but Marko and I and her husband had never heard of this movie.

They seemed so embarrassed they ran to their cars, and did not text me back when I thanked them later that night. Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

Marko said they must be embarrassed for picking this movie? Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

I still have not heard from them.. Whats new today - Page 8 Lol

Whats new today - Page 8 Lol Well Steph, she probably was embarressed. But that Is not enough for possibly and might having the potencial for making a Friend over. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Best friends are those who can Dissagree and still get alone. ... Because noone of us see things
the same way. (But we need to try and respect the other's views.). And I have a hard
time with this one. -------------- Because I believe my way Is the right way and other Indiviual's should see, Believe, and do It this way too. Etc, ... Lolololol

Friends are who at time's, Can really get on your nerves. And you just don't agree with
Nor like her views Etc, . -------------- Then after a while, you miss her. Whats new today - Page 8 Confused Lol

A true friend will be there NO Matter WHAT !!! ---- Well, this list could go on and On. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_rendeer

But after a while, and we have been way from our Irritating, Etc, friend. ( And I don't know nor can I say why.) But for some Strange reason, we start missing our friend.

( Even tho at times we can't stand him/her ). -------- Lol ... This Is true.

At times I get more aggravated with Carroll. Whats new today - Page 8 Lol --------- Then In a Day or 2 I'm
ready to go riding with him. Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_flower

Well, The only true friend that I never get tired of Is ???. /// See if you can
Fill In blank. _ _ _ _ _. ( The Whats new today - Page 8 Icon_king ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 8 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next