teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:49 am

I am SO GLAD, I hope that he gets better and never even remembers any of this. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_smile

Stephanie, make sure that you all take you some warm cloths.
That place is so darn cold.. Whats new today - Page 7 Affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Thank you. And I honestly can not believe that Ole' Blue Is up walking and Walking and walking.

And right now, He would Love to run to us when we call him. It's crazy. And to me, this Is wired and Freaky. /// Crazy I tell Ya, just Crazy. Lololol SHHhhooooo. -------- I just can't believe he has come this far.

I mean, for a week, Ole' Blue was toatally non-existing. And he still has a Good ways to go. He's now tied up because he can not yet see enough as to where he Is going nor coming. But Boy, he Is ready and wanting to Go. ---------- But Carroll says Not now, because he Is for sure just not ready. ... But I hope how soon he will be. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_santa

Yeah I to, more than hope's Blue fully heals. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_smile .
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Annette called this morning and she come's on this Forum and reads. But she rarely ever comments. ... Oh, Lol --------- This Is how she knows what I'm A-doIN. Whats new today - Page 7 Lol

Well, I've been shoping today. And I am tired. Whats new today - Page 7 Alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:19 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_santa

Gee, I must of been tired and Sleepy. I was asleep last night before 8:30 Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Whats new today - Page 7 Star3 Whats new today - Page 7 Star3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEPHANIE Whats new today - Page 7 Star3 Whats new today - Page 7 Star3

Whats new today - Page 7 Star3 Whats new today - Page 7 Star3 I hope that you have a good one Whats new today - Page 7 Star3 Whats new today - Page 7 Star3

Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Yeah, Happy Birthday !!! Steph. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_basketball Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_basketball Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_basketball Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm

I loved NYC!It is so chaotic and crazy but it is so ALIVE! I loved the energy, I never experienced anything like it! The people are all so weird and this is why I fit in! lol! I could not hardly sleep the first night b/c the energy is insane. But it is so cold and I froze my butt off! afro
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I loved NYC!It is so chaotic and crazy but it is so ALIVE! I loved the energy, I never experienced anything like it! The people are all so weird and this is why I fit in! Whats new today - Page 7 Lol I could not hardly sleep the first night b/c the energy is insane. But it is so cold and I froze my butt off! Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_rr

I'm Glad that you all had a good time .. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_flower
I told you to take warm cloths.. Whats new today - Page 7 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey I'm glad Y'all had a Good time. If you Loved It that much, would you Live there ?. Lol Did y'all see a show. -------- And did y'all try any unknown foods. ... What did y'all
do that you will remember the most???. ----------- Or did y'all just hang out from all the
excitment. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_bounce

Also, put up some pictures. Hey, are y'all now able to put up some pictures on this Forum ?. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 pm

No, I couldn't live there. It is just too crowded.

Yes, we seen the show Chicago and it was great!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:26 pm

I will but up some pics soon. We just walked around, took a 3 hour guided tour of the city, show the show Chicago and went out to eat. They say that Christmas in NC is spectacular! They have the ice skating open already downtown. It is just a city that does not sleep, all night long people are out and about. Dad would love it cause it is non-stop lolligagin! lol! lol!

On the morning of my b-day, a homeless boy walked up to me outside of a Mcdonalds and asked me if I could buy him a breakfast and that he was hungry. I said sure and bought him breakfast on my b-day. sunny Still, that was the first homeless person that asked me for food. You have a lot of that in NY and I also noticed quite a bit of drag queens, wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I will but up some pics soon. We just walked around, took a 3 hour guided tour of the city, show the show Chicago and went out to eat. They say that Christmas in NC is spectacular! They have the ice skating open already downtown. It is just a city that does not sleep, all night long people are out and about. Dad would love it cause it is non-stop lolligagin! Whats new today - Page 7 Lol Whats new today - Page 7 Lol

On the morning of my b-day, a homeless boy walked up to me outside of a Mcdonalds and asked me if I could buy him a breakfast and that he was hungry. I said sure and bought him breakfast on my b-day. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Still, that was the first homeless person that asked me for food. You have a lot of that in NY and I also noticed quite a bit of drag queens, wonder why?

When I think of cities Steph. ------- I think of .... Sodom and Gomerrah... ( And I might be spelling this wrong). But the Bible says, ... In the last Days It will be worse than (Sodom and G).

Men with men, Women with women. ---- Etc, etc, etc. ALL Big cities are Infested with Evil and Satan. -------- this Is true. ----- And occasionally, I like to visit. ----- But like they say.
A nice place to visit, but wouldn't want Ta live there. Whats new today - Page 7 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Yeah, NYC has some evil going on. On the first night we were there Marko said " so what do you think? I said it is cool to visit but I would never live there" The people seem alone in the world, no friends, it just seems very dark. I read a article about a 20 year old model that jumped from her apartment building in Manhattan where we were staying. She was so alone in this big city, and somehow I couldn't help but think, someone threw her off. cherry
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Well, I stayed up WAY Past my bed-time last night. And, I got up early this morning only to
have a meeting cancled. -------- So, Annell and me went on a Good outing today and I am
so SlEeeePy.. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_tongue

So I am going to Bed. ------------- Good night !!! ... I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 7 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:51 pm

I must admit I was intimidated buy NYC, it was just so HUGE! But, there was also something I liked in the midst of all this chaios. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:54 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, NYC has some evil going on. On the first night we were there Marko said " so what do you think? I said it is cool to visit but I would never live there" The people seem alone in the world, no friends, it just seems very dark. I read a article about a 20 year old model that jumped from her apartment building in Manhattan where we were staying. She was so alone in this big city, and somehow I couldn't help but think, someone threw her off. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_cherry

Someone probably did throw her off Steph. ------- Poor girl.

Well, Good night. Whats new today - Page 7 Herz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:45 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 am

sdurovic wrote:
I will but up some pics soon. We just walked around, took a 3 hour guided tour of the city, show the show Chicago and went out to eat. They say that Christmas in NC is spectacular! They have the ice skating open already downtown. It is just a city that does not sleep, all night long people are out and about. Dad would love it cause it is non-stop lolligagin! Whats new today - Page 7 Lol Whats new today - Page 7 Lol

On the morning of my b-day, a homeless boy walked up to me outside of a Mcdonalds and asked me if I could buy him a breakfast and that he was hungry. I said sure and bought him breakfast on my b-day. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny Still, that was the first homeless person that asked me for food. You have a lot of that in NY and I also noticed quite a bit of drag queens, wonder why?

Everybody there likes DRAMA, They will do anything for Attention... Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 am

I don't think you can put up Pictures. I tried and the only thing that i could do , was use theirs... Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:08 am

Yeah, that is it! They are all drama queens. I liked going for 2 nights but I like the country, city life is not for me.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 am

Hey , i checked the browser, We can post Pic's again ... Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 am

Hope y'all are having a very Good morning !. Annell and me went out for Breakfast we then went to Roses for about an hour or more. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_clown

Well, It's such a beautiful day. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_sunny And I am gonna go walk Blue and hopefully today he will know that he Is a Dog and will remember a lot more. ------ And I hope he hurry and comes around so's I can UntIE him. ---- And let him Go.

Well, I'm also gonna go play with Paint and Baby to. . Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 pm

It got hot today. I played with the Boys some. --------- I then sat down and fell asleep In the
Chair while Annell was watching TV. Whats new today - Page 7 Alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Well, It won't be long before I'll be going to bed. Whats new today - Page 7 Icon_santa

Good night !!! -------- I Love you-All. Whats new today - Page 7 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi all! albino

Why don't anyone come on anymore? afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 7 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next