teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Hello to all .
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:32 pm

We have company today, i'm taking a break . I sure need one .
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:36 pm

Hey All! Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Kathy wrote:
Hello to all .

Hey Gal, How's It been going ???. flower ----- Are you-all getting Ready for the Baby-Shower ?. ----- We'd
come In but I'm Really not for sure how Annell would do Kathy. --- She's been a little frustrated do to A-LOT
Of change In her Routine and All.

Oh well, Talk to Ya later.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Razz Hey , look who it is.. Laughing
Somethings never change..
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 pm

I love that picture.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Kathy wrote:

That's ME and Annette. -------- Kathy, this gives me such a Peaceful feeling. ------ I really can't explain It.

I was just out-side talking to Paint. I'm not for sure If this was my First Pony. ----- But I in Fact remember
MY first ride ... Someone putting me In Front of them While they road me. That's all I remember. And I
In fact cannot remember Who. ... And I couldn't of had been More than 2. -------- But I remember that
Wonderful SMOOTH Feeling AS a Baby.------ And that SMELL. ------- That was my 1st ride.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Annette wrote:
I love that picture.

I can't remember who took this picture. ------ But I'm glad they did. ... And I Love It to.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Kathy wrote:

That's ME and Annette. -------- Kathy, this gives me such a Peaceful feeling. ------ I really can't explain It.

I was just out-side talking to Paint. I'm not for sure If this was my First Pony. ----- But I in Fact remember
MY first ride ... Someone putting me In Front of them While they road me. That's all I remember. And I
In fact cannot remember Who. ... And I couldn't of had been More than 2. -------- But I remember that
Wonderful SMOOTH Feeling AS a Baby.------ And that SMELL. ------- That was my 1st ride.

Thank You.

Well, I'm going Ta sleep very Sooon. ------ I'll talk to Y'all tomorrow. I love you . I do, Love You-all. Well,
Good Night.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Is that steed? Is that tha pony that I bought for Tyann?
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Yes, Clyde you got her started.Thanks lol! Now that is all we hear is PAINT PAINT AND PAINT!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:45 am

clyde the glide wrote:
Is that steed? Is that tha pony that I bought for Tyann?

No Clyde, the last Horse you Bought me was a Pure "Palomino Color" Stud !!!. I was 12 Years old, and you
Mommy was on the Then Small back porch. ----- Hermon Macknealy had him Down at Beheler's and I Rode
Him up and ask Mommy If she would buy him. ------ She said NO ! . ------ I begged her. ---- Y'all said
something ??? -------- Mommy then ask Me If the Bridal came with Him. ---------------- I rode back down there
and ask Him ??? -------- And he said Yes. -------- I road back up and told Mommy. -------- YOU Opened your
wallet and Handed me $25.00. ------------ That was a Beautiful Horse. ... But Crazy !!!. ----- In time, that
Horse and me Got alone. ------------------------------- One day I came home from School and Moomy needed
the Money and sold him. -------- He was My Last. ------- Not the last Horse I rode. ----- Well, not long after,

Steve and me LIKED One Another. ------ And I recked on his Motercycle and we Soon became more Than
Friends.--------- We began to Experiment. lol! --------------------------- My Favorite Pony was ...
Wonder-Women. --------- Tammy Muncy, named her This. ------- She was a VERY, Very, Special Pony.

I still think about her and the Things that Pony and Me did. ------------------- She was Truly Wonderful. ...
And now when I think Back ??? ----- She knew I was a Child.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:16 am

Why didn't nobody ever buy me a horse? Razz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 am

sdurovic wrote:
Why didn't nobody ever buy me a horse? Razz

Lol ... Did you Truly want one ?
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 am

I would not have minded one, but I didn't really care. lol
I had no where to keep it. albino
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 am

You never wanted a horse. You were more intrested in something with horsepower.LOL anyway, thats why i left money on the table every day...in case somebody came by with a horse for sale.LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:32 am

The only horse annett cared about was my mustang. She cried louder than i did , when i wrecked it...LOL she said i tore her car all to hell...LOL
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I would not have minded one, but I didn't really care. lol
I had no where to keep it. albino

Hey, I got Bumped.

I was saying that Carroll said he was Almost 50ty Before he truly Found Him-self. ------ He said he had Played Golf,
Owned the Biggest Boat, The Biggest House, Etc, ... -------- And that he had always liked Horses but Never knew
the Relationship A Man could have with a Horse. ------------- Baby Is Paint's Full Brother. It's a Long Story, But Carroll In Fact Saved Baby's Life. -------- He Doctored On him for about a Year. --------- Baby's Skin was Bleeding from being SO poor. The Vet Even thought He wouldn't make It. ----- However, the Horse-Trader knew what he was doing and that Baby was Paint's full Brother. We gave a Price For Baby. Shhoooo "A dying Horse " A year or so later, ... I First got On Baby ... Then Carroll Got On Baby and He walked OFF.

------------- And to this Day, Baby has NEVER Questioned Carroll. -------- But "1" Time. ------- And Baby
Is only about 15 ta 17 Months behind Paint. -------------- And Paint Thru me and Everything. ------ We named
Him Baby Because His Mommy Died Having him.

Carroll Traded In Buck for Baby. ------ And I now can See Why. ------ They have a unique Bond.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:23 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
The only horse annett cared about was my mustang. She cried louder than i did , when i wrecked it...LOL she said i tore her car all to hell...LOL

You use to say you'd get Annette to take a Nap with you when you were Sleepy because she'd rub your arm While
you fell asleep.

Well, I'm heading out, ------ It's mine and Annell's Outing Day. -------- GooD Day.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Yes, you are right about the horsepower thing! lol
Anything to ride around in besides the corvettes baby sister! lol!
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes, Clyde that was my mustang.You need to get me a new one.I will rub your arm for it & your back I might even scratch your back. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
You never wanted a horse. You were more intrested in something with horsepower.LOL anyway, thats why i left money on the table every day...in case somebody came by with a horse for sale.LOL

lol! lol! lol! ------- You To funny. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:53 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, you are right about the horsepower thing! lol
Anything to ride around in besides the corvettes baby sister! lol!

scratch scratch scratch What ??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Annette wrote:
Yes, Clyde that was my mustang.You need to get me a new one.I will rub your arm for it & your back I might even scratch your back. lol! lol!

He!!, I might get you a Mustang -------- If You'll rub My Feet 2 x a Week for 10 Years. lol!
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm

You & Annell need to come up for the week end and go to the baby shower Annell can stay with Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats new today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: