teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Dad, good thing we went to see Boobie for July 4th b/c I just found out he is in the hospital now and he is not doing too well. At first, I did not want to go to W.V that weekend cause the Walkers get on my nerves and we were traveling to see Marko's family a few days later. Now, I am glad that we did go! flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Well, we really need to find out what tribe we belong to people! It is important to know these things. afro

Why ??? Is It Important for US to know what Tribe we're from ???. ----- Who Cares !!! Lolol ... Lets Go Play.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Dad, good thing we went to see Boobie for July 4th b/c I just found out he is in the hospital now and he is not doing too well. At first, I did not want to go to W.V that weekend cause the Walkers get on my nerves and we were traveling to see Marko's family a few days later. Now, I am glad that we did go! flower

What Is Wrong with Boobie ? . ----- I always Liked Boobie and His Wife they were nice too me. ----- I sure hope he
Gets Better. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 pm

lol, yeah I know, it really is not that important. It's still nice to have the correct answer when some people ask. lol!

Cause I do not have a clue! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Something to do with only one of his kidneys is working at 17% and he needs a kidney transplant fast.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I thought the same thing when I talked to Boobie. He had something to say to me, but he could not say it. I hope I get to talk to him again.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 pm

He requested to see you, this is why I brought you in. Being on medicad in this country who knows if he will get a kidney. But if you are a billionnaire you can have one fed exed to you by tomorrow. True or false?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:55 pm

sdurovic wrote:
lol, yeah I know, it really is not that important. It's still nice to have the correct answer when some people ask. lol!

Cause I do not have a clue! lol!

Just Say : ... I am a ... HALF-Breed ... from some GREAT Decendent. Lololol SHHHOOooo ------ This Is the Only Correct-answer I know. study

All Americans are In Fact : Half-Breeds. -------- Some has A-little ... Dutch, Irish, Cherokee, Etc,...

And Yeah, a Family-Tree would be Nice. -------- Wonder what Reservation the Packs were On ???. affraid
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:11 pm

You and Marko are the only people with colledge degrees! Go find this answer for yourself! LOL Make your dad proud!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 pm

I know, I would love to know our family tree! This is something that I have become very interested in lately. I want to know where my people came from, lol.
Wonder how you can find out? What nationality was my mom's family? Irish, German, Dutch? I have heard all three actually but which one? Man, my brain thinks about some crazy things sometimes, I literally lay awake sometimes thinking things like this. pirat

What if my mom's ancestors fought my dad's ancestors over land? lol! I'm serious, you never know. How did Momaw Hall's mom get in W.V, was she from that area her whole life? Basically, what area was the Packs from? That would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:18 pm

sdurovic wrote:
He requested to see you, this is why I brought you in. Being on medicad in this country who knows if he will get a kidney. But if you are a billionnaire you can have one fed exed to you by tomorrow. True or false?

Pay ATTENTION to what Steph just Said ??????. ------ I am NOT an "Organ-Donor." Why ??? ------

Example : ... If I was an "Organ-Donor" ---- And was to get Killed/Die tonight ???. --------- And
100,000 POOR-Folks Needed A Kidney and Mine Matched ???.

And then there was ONE Rich Individual with A Million Or More Dollars ??? ------------ Who Needed MY Kidney ???. ---- Who would Get the Kidney ??????.

Great Point Steph.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah, I would donate my kidney if I knew a poor person would get it but they never do! It always goes to a rich person that literally has the CASH to pay for a kidney! I hate to say it but I do not see Boobie getting a kidney anytime soon, if he is counting on medicaid, it just takes too long. What kills me is if a 8 year old needs a kidney and a rich 79 year old needs a kidney, then the rich 79 year old will get the kidney and he is ready to die. I just watched a documentary on it, it blows me away. We are too capatalist of a country! If organs are for sale!!!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Okay, where is Momaw's family from? The ancestors? Does anyone know? Cause this is how, I am about to break it down and find out our tribe. We have to know our Indian tribe! Really, we will all find out a lot about ourselves if we know which tribe. What is Momaws full name, with middle name included?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, I would donate my kidney if I knew a poor person would get it but they never do! It always goes to a rich person that literally has the CASH to pay for a kidney! I hate to say it but I do not see Boobie getting a kidney anytime soon, if he is counting on medicaid, it just takes too long. What kills me is if a 8 year old needs a kidney and a rich 79 year old needs a kidney, then the rich 79 year old will get the kidney and he is ready to die. I just watched a documentary on it, it blows me away. We are too capatalist of a country! If organs are for sale!!!

Sadly, This Is True. ----- Aha, Good Ole' USof A.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: