teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Carol? Is this who went in the blank?

Anyways, she contacted me and her husband thought the movie was dumb, but me and her laughed our butts off! I try to find humor in everything! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Carol? Is this who went in the blank?

Anyways, she contacted me and her husband thought the movie was dumb, but me and her laughed our butts off! I try to find humor in everything! Whats new today - Page 9 Lol

Paint ! Paint ! Paint !!! Whats new today - Page 9 Lol Whats new today - Page 9 Lol Whats new today - Page 9 Lol ... I Love You.

And I'm sorry, I forgot about Carroll. Whats new today - Page 9 Lol He's a different kind of friend. Because when I go talking to him concerning my period's Etc, ... He always seems sympathetic. And he has always pretended to be concerned and serious about these subjects. ( When In fact, most men want to laugh.)

But See, Ole' Paint he really cares. Whats new today - Page 9 Lol

Anyways, I'm glad you all got to talk. -------- And yes I totally agree. Humor heals.
And most times, humor Is In fact, a natural for Carroll and me. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa

Well, I need to go and let Ole' Blue loose for a while.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Oh well, This Is where I sign off. I got up around 5:00 Am this morning. And I did not
take a nap today. Whats new today - Page 9 Fresse

So It won't be to much longer and I'll be fast asleep. -------- And years ago, before Annell's
other Mommy died. ------ I hardly got up before noon. Ummmmm Whats new today - Page 9 Sleep ... And up until my late Thirties I didn't go to bed before 1:00 In the morning. And on the week-ends If we company, It was sometimes later than that before I went to bed. --------- But These Old bones seem well, not seem. Lol ------- They do move a little slower. Whats new today - Page 9 Affraid

But I have always heard, that the older we get the less sleep we need. And Carroll said that before he met me. Lol ----------------- He use to think that 6 Hrs a-sleep each night was normal. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_geek But after he met me he said that he has found that he needs at least 8 to 10 Hours of sleep just about every night. Whats new today - Page 9 Lol

Good Night !!!. ----------- I Love You-ALL. Whats new today - Page 9 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Well, today has benn a FrIgIN Monday. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_mad ------ But, I got through It. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Today was hectic for me too! Shoooo

Time to relax and watch some tv. albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey, what Is this ???. One of West-Virginia's best kept secrets. Whats new today - Page 9 Confused
Wow !!! ---------------- WV Is moving on up. ... Check out the
photos. Hmmmmm. We for sure will visit an ride ... Them-there-Trails.
And this place might Even become one of our Locals.

www.thefarmatbuffalorun.com/

Notice how their Web-page address says. (The-Farm-At-Buffalo)
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Yes, WV is moving on up! On our flight to NYC they were advertising WV land and business opurtunities. And also we are ranked number 20 in football, go Mountaineers!! The 2 biggest games of the season are coming up!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, WV is moving on up! On our flight to NYC they were advertising WV land and business opurtunities. And also we are ranked number 20 in football, go Mountaineers!! The 2 biggest games of the season are coming up!

Yee-Haw !!! Whats new today - Page 9 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 pm

sdurovic wrote:

You naturally wrote. ... "We" are ranked number 20 Etc, ... .
In your Heart and mind you still consider West Virginia your Home. Whats new today - Page 9 Star3

Also, "our" Lol WV saying Is: ------- "Wild and Wonderful Weas Virginia"
And I use to think this meant we all was Wild and CraZY. Well, we are. Lolol

But the saying : "Wild and Wonderful West Virginia" means Wild In nature.
Bears, Deer, Etc, ...

North Carolina saying Is: ... First In flight. --------- Because NC I think ???
was the First State to fly an Air-plane. Whats new today - Page 9 Alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Well, All y'all do Is watch TV. And during the WinTER Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa this seems like a good time to
catch-Up. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_razz

Well, Good night!!! ... I love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 9 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Yeah, WV is still my hometown to me. I just can't call Winston my hometown for some reason.

Good night! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 am

Annell and me will be going on an outing today. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa

******** Let It Snow !!! ********
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:23 pm

lol!

I wish it would snow! I am ready for snow come Thanksgiving, not March like last year!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Annell enjoyed her outing. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Even tho It rained most of the day. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnagNO6Yzk&feature=related ... Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa

www.chsnc.org/ ------------- Look down and click onto ( Meet waiting Children)

Then click onto ( View profiles Etc, ...)

NC offers or shows several adoption agencies. --------- But If one day we adopt. I'd choose a Child who NO one wants. Whats new today - Page 9 Star3 ---------- Or probably thru the State of NC.

And when-EvER I place Annell I'm sure I'll adopt. Whats new today - Page 9 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:06 pm

I hate seeing these poor kids in need of homes. I have thought about adopting myself one day. There are lots of older ones cause nobody wants the older ones, they all want the young ones. However, every adopted kid I ever knew was VERY rebellious, but not all of them would be like that. Some just want a home I love you

Good night all!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Over the Years, I have seen many many young children for adoption. And If someone wants to adopt, they get to choose the Age, gender, Etc, ...

And most ALL children only need and want to be Loved. ---------- The hardest thing Is for us Adults to be able and capable of Opening our Hearts and uncondistionally Loving one of God's Children.

Just like I Love Annell. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa

Well, It Is a little past my bed-time. Whats new today - Page 9 Lol And It won't be to much longer before I'll
be going tA Bed. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_rr --------------------------- Good night !!! I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 9 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 am

Life Is Good. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa --------- Annell and me for sure will be BuSy today. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_geek

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9A9TvZSE9E
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 pm

It's that time of the year again !!! ... Whats new today - Page 9 Affraid ... Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_santa

I believe we should just skip H-ween and thanksgiving and began celebrateing Christmas
now. Or somehow, for at least two months. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_cheers

Notice how folks began putting up their decorations Even before ThanksgivinG ???.
I can relate too this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuJDmjq-xQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah, you need to wait until atleast after Thanksgiving. When did Momaw put her decorations up?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Easter. Whats new today - Page 9 Lol --------- Nahhh, Not long after Thankgiving !!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Steph, Where Is CTG.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Do   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Well, since know one wants to come out and play.

I guess I'll go Ta sleep. Whats new today - Page 9 Icon_rabbit

Good Night !!!. ----------------- I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 9 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Dad is at home, he has to work tomorrow. geek

I guess I will put the decorations up at Easter then! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 9 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next