teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Okay, WV plays in 30 minutes on ESPN. We really need them to win this game! Go Mountaineers! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Well alright, enjoy the game. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 am

sdurovic wrote:
Okay, WV plays in 30 minutes on ESPN. We really need them to win this game! Go Mountaineers! Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_cheers

WE GOT CHEATED,,, Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:53 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_santa

Well, WV might not had won the F-ball (It was F-ball won't It) ?.

But, when were comping, we sometimes meet folks from WV And No-joke. -------- Other than Paint and Baby. They'll have the Best Looking and docile horses of ALL. And folks strongly compliment on their Horse. ... Long before they ask ???. ... where y'all from ???.

I believe a lot of Great Horses orginated from WV and have WV DNA In them.. Or rather,
(The Bred-well Horses do.) Or, Horses with Great papers. SHHhhoooo. Lol

I sometimes will tell folks that Paint came out of W.V. ---------- And a Few folks close
to me will SaY, He's an Inbred Horse. ------- Lol They'll say to me,
(I'll give 200.00 Dollars right now for that Ole' Horse.) Lolol. Oh me.

And not only did W-Vriginans use/benefit from needing their Horses for transportation.
But Horses were used and needed daily for working. Such as Logging, Mining, Etc, ...
Think about It. Before vehicals, the only transportation a Man had was His Horse

Well, It won't be Long before Carroll and me will be. ---------- On the road again. And I now
I won't worry as much about breaking down. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_cheers So, If youiNS don't hear from us with-In
a few days or longer. ----------- YouIns will know what I'll be doinG !!! Git-Up-Paint !!!.

I Love you-ALL !!! Whats new today - Page 12 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

See, I can't even say I am from WV in NC because of this imbred thing. I have traveled all over and it is ONLY Virginia and NC people that say this. It's like they hate WV because we wanted to be apart of the north and not the racist south in the conferate war. I am telling you this is it. People wonder why I hate Winston Salem so bad, well lets see, I could'nt go anywhere as a teenager without being called a imbred and this made me get is fights when I was younger, now I just laugh it off but truthfully it still gets under my skin.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:48 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! flower tongue alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm BaaaaK. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_santa

I'm tired of riding. Yeah Right !!!. It's just that I need to see and spend a little more time
with Baby-Annell. (God's Child.)

I talked to her a-while ago. She said, I Love you. Whats new today - Page 12 Star3 Annell Is God's Child. And God knew that
I needed Annell. This IS Fact and the truth.

Anyways, Annell will spend the rest of this week and part of next week with her brother Paint and uS. And we'll do a small Thanksgiving here. ------ Then Baby-A will go with Annette again and
spend Thanksgiving up at Kathy's. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_cheers And we are so Greatful that Annell will be with
Kathy and all. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_sunny

Also, Carroll me might/hope to ride for Thanksgiving. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Yeah, let it snow! albino albino

Yeah, we will have a small Thanksgiving here and watch some football. We have started a family tradition of getting up the next day and going shopping on black Friday!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, let it snow! albino albino

Yeah, we will have a small Thanksgiving here and watch some football. We have started a family tradition of getting up the next day and going shopping on black Friday!

Well, If the weather Is perDy. Carroll and me hope to ride Thanksgiving-Day or a Day before or
after. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_flower

I've heard of Black-Friday.??? ------------ That Is where stuFF Is on sale. Ain't It ?.
And If It Is any-thing like I've heard. Woooo-WEEEE !!!.

And something normally cost 1,000.00 Dollars. And It Is Gonna be on sale for 100.00 on Black -Friday. ---------- I'd rather pay 1,000.00 for It a Day later. (Well, If I had the money).

And If I didn't have the Money. --------- Than I would not get It. I'm serious.
( CauseI would die .) Whats new today - Page 12 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm

lol, it is pretty crazy out there! lol

Marko and dad both seem to like it! One year we got up at 5 am to get a tv. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Oh yea, and one year we watched a woman run through the store and knock another woman out with her shopping cart! lol!

It is funny, people get in fights and everything! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Whats new today - Page 12 Lol I believe I'd have to find some other Intertainment. Whats new today - Page 12 Lol

This looks fun.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeZruvQ2wrM
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Well, Let me try again. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_santa

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeZrvQ2wrM
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Whats new today - Page 12 Lol I believe I'd have to find some other Intertainment. Whats new today - Page 12 Lol

This looks fun.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeZruvQ2wrM

I meant, Entertainment. Whats new today - Page 12 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Yeah, I know. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Everyone gets to have fun except for me !!! Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_santa

www.youtube.com/watch?v=trx-fzTinwY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Now I know how to have fun. And I do wish that It would snow. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Hey CTG, ------------- This BucK's for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGGbozilko
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:21 pm

That would be dads luck! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, I'm outa here. Whats new today - Page 12 Lol

Good night !!! ----------------- I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 12 Star3

Forgive me a head of time, but I stumbled up on this One. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_redface

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUnF-4m2Np4&feature=related.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:44 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_santa

I'll be busy today. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_flower Life Is Good. ---------- Annette, youe e-mail came thru but I
can't open It. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Well, after I picked up Baby-A. We stopped at Food-lion and bought a Few things. And before
we left the store, I helped Annell out while In the Bath-room.

And I said, Nelly-Jean, you are getting fat !!!. Annell giggled.
Later, Annette called me on the way home. I told Annette that
Annell Is getting Fat. ---------- Annette said, yeah I know, and
those one pair of pant's or jean's me sent up.

Annette said, that they are getting tight on Annell. Wooo Weee. Lol

Annette, we do need to try and choose better foods for Nelly.

I mean, I know I need to shed some weight. But I just worry more
concerning Annell than I do my-self. ------ Mostly because, ...
I can choose for my-self. ----- But we are responsible for Annell. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_razz
I just worry. Whats new today - Page 12 Fresse

So, Annette will you fix Annell some B-Nut Bread ???. Gee, this sounds
Like -------- Day-Sha-Voo. (Or ever how ya spell It.)

I mean, didn't I ask this same question around this time Last-year ???. Yeah,
I believe that was the time Annette and me kissed and made up. Lolololol

See, time really does heal All-wounds. Whats new today - Page 12 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:52 pm

I just caught myself singing jingle bells! No!!! I am falling for this marketing that is going on, it's all over the radio and tv and I am falling for it! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next