teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Yep, me too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey, what king of music do you like. ---------- While growing up, you must remember a lot of the Great Lol music your Mom and Dad listened to.

Do you still remember a lot of those songs. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_razz Whats new today - Page 11 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 pm

I like all music really. I really like country and rock the best though.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Your Mom and me related very well too Music/songs.

One of OUR Favorites was V-Gill. ------ But look why ???. Back In the day !!! He was very good lookinG. ---- Or so we thought. Lol ... We also loved Keith Whitley. Etc, ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKmUinIQlKA
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I like all music really. I really like country and rock the best though.

I Like different music too. . But I favorite the 60s and 70s hits. Whats new today - Page 11 Alien ... But I'm also quite
older than you. lOL
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Yes, I know. Do you know that I met Vince Gill and he spilled beer all over me, I was only like 10 years old. I met him at the Crosby, a golf tournamen that came to W-S every year, one of my rich friends had VIP passes and brough me along. Hey dad, whatever happened to the autographed hat I got from Vince Gill? Dang, I just remembered this! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, I know. Do you know that I met Vince Gill and he spilled beer all over me, I was only like 10 years old. I met him at the Crosby, a golf tournamen that came to W-S every year, one of my rich friends had VIP passes and brough me along. Hey dad, whatever happened to the autographed hat I got from Vince Gill? Dang, I just remembered this! lol!

NO !!! ----------------------------- I never knew this. Wow !!!. That's what I was asking ???.
Did /do you remember some of the Old songs. Well, to you theyprobably would be old Music. Shoot !!!. Lol

And since your Mom and Dad and WE Loved Music . I guess you do remember a lot of Music. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Steph, your Mom and me use to listen to probably thousand's of songs. Cowboy and CTG didn't listen to Music as much as your Mom and me. Whats new today - Page 11 Lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GpXYKp7_Qw7feature=related.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Now, I like him!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:41 pm

And although we liked many Old songs and Blue-Grass. Lol ---------- When George-Strait,
and All the New Artist began coming out back then. Well, we Kinda crossed Over. Lololol

Well, sweet-Heart It won't be long before I'll be going ta Bed. ----- I Love you Steph.

Good night !!! Whats new today - Page 11 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_santa

Well, our plans for going camping has been cancled. And even after It stops raining, It'll still be
muddy for a couple 2 days. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_mad ------- I need to ride. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_rendeer

Well, I believe Annette, Kathy, and Baby-Annell are going on a Girls day outing today.
And I believe they are going to watch a Movie thru a 3-D ??? ... And I'ts a Christmas
movie I think.

Kathy, Annete, tell us If that Movie Is/Was good.

Well, I'm gonna get ready and go on a outing as well. And I'll be busy today. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Annette just called. And she said that Annelll LovED that "Christmas Carol movie."

Annette said that Annell laughed and Laughed. ---- Annette said that The
snow Looked as If It was coming right down In front of them. Think
about that ??? ---------- Annell watched a 3-D ??? Christmas movie.

One day before Christmas. Annell, Carroll, and me just might go watch this movie.
thru a 3-D.

Annette and Kathy, thank ya'll so much for taking Annell to see this movie. And I
am so Happy for Annell. And I am so glad that Annell enjoyed It.

I truly am over-whelmed with Great Joy. ... I love yoUins For Loving Annell.

Whats new today - Page 11 Star3 May God Bless you-both. Whats new today - Page 11 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Here CTG. Pick ya out a Good Riding Buddy/Friend and lets Go !!!. ----- And this Is just
One site out of several I have fould. ----- C'mon ! Learn to ride, and lets live a little-bit.
Some of these Local Gals are hoping to find YOU.

They're Is some Goog women here. ------------- If most own a Horse. They gotta be some
Good In umm. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_geek --------- Look for a Lady/women between the ages of 49 to 55 Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_cheers

www.equestriansingles.com
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 pm

hi all, no I do not know what happened to that autograph. i probaly gave it to some chick in a bar that likes Vince Gill. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Some lady In a Bar. Whats new today - Page 11 Lol Whats new today - Page 11 Lol Whats new today - Page 11 Lol Whats new today - Page 11 Lol Whats new today - Page 11 Lol Whats new today - Page 11 Lol

Where have you been ???. ------------------ I was just getting ready to go ta bed. And heard a DiNG !!!.

Look through those photos and find you a Horse-riding Lady-Friend who Is so much
wanting to Go Horse-camping. ------- And I promise, anyone of them would be willing
to Bring there Horse-trailer right here. ----- Or If they don't have one. We'll take
my 2-Horse trailer and go get Her. Oh yeah, and her Horse. Lol

Also, Look up In WV area as well.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Good night !!! Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:18 pm

You better not have given it to some lady in a bar! lol!

Tyann, you need to find him a horse riding friend. You have the better chance since you are around horses more than us. sunny

Good night! Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_santa

Life Is good. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 am

Good morning!

So, Marko's sister emails me today and says " you guys should start trying for a baby soon b/c you want to take a break for a few years and then try for another cause you can't just have one child, it is not fair for it to grow up with only adults". This crap is getting on my nerves. I am only 29 years old people. Kathy how old where you when you had Heather? 31 years old right? Thank you!

I get nervous and feel like I want to vomit talking about babies. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Stephanie,Honey having babys is not for everyone .If you fill like your not ready, or even just not sure if you all want kids. Don't fill the need to please other people.. If you think that your not ready. Then ,WAIT .. People are having kids later in life these days ..40's-50'S ...LOL... I would not wait this long,,, But 30's is not bad ... LIve your life while you can..Once you have kids ,, it slows down..WAIT UNTIL YOUR READY... Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey, I just got back. I'll be busy today. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_santa

Yeah, I agree with Kathy Steph. Have a Baby when you and Marko Is ready.
But If It was ME. ---- I wouldn't know when or If I would ever be ready. Whats new today - Page 11 Lol

Because I just second-guess to much. Lol

However, there are some couples that really want a Baby more than anything.
And I can hear It. They'll say, we are trying to have a Baby !!!. And I believe
these couples know what they want and have that special feeling of just
knowing that they are wanting to have a child or Children.

Again, I can hear It In their voices.

Steph, a lot of folks chooses not to have children. And this Is SO Wrong !!!
Lololololol ----------------- God knows I'm just kidding. Whats new today - Page 11 Herz

Or, I'll hear couples say, we have a Boy but now we'd like to have a Girl.
Or vise-versa.

So, I don't know ???. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_scratch

Well, Good day. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah, I know. We want a kid but not sure about kids. lol lol!

I was going to follow in Kathys footsteps,a nd have one at 31. Kathy, you are my role model! lol! albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, I know. We want a kid but not sure about kids. lol lol!

I was going to follow in Kathys footsteps,a nd have one at 31. Kathy, you are my role model! lol! albino

Yeah, I understand the plurality word kids. Lol And we'll just let 31 be the Magic
number. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_cheers However, today, kids are very Fun. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_basketball

There Is two small girls that regularly ride with their parent's just about every time we ride.
Well, Willy's daughter. "L". She's Six. (And cool).

Then their Is Treasa's daughter Sky. And these children have been riding with us off and
on for over Two years now. ----------------------- And they are smart and fun.

And Willy don't change one Bit when ever "L" Is riding with us. And at first, I didn't
know what to think. ----- But Willy ain't gonna change for No-one. So " L"
She has seen a lot. ... Whats new today - Page 11 Fresse ... And I'm not for sure If this Is Good or Bad.

And from being around Willy and "L" I now know that I wouldn't Judge Willy. And he
don't Candy-coat Nothing concerning her. ... He tell's " L" ... Do as I say not as I do.
And she'll come back and say, you can bet that when I go up. I won't be like
You. Etc, ... Lolololol

Willy says he's not gonna throw a white blanket over " L" Etc, ...
And Again, I'll not Judge Willy. Whats new today - Page 11 Icon_study NOR any-other parent. Whats new today - Page 11 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah, I know. In all honesty, I felt like I have grieved the past 2 years and in some way, i want my life back. I think in 2 years I honest to God will be ready. cheers

But, I only want one... afro I know kids are fun these days but they also are expensive. I really need this healthcare reform to pass b/c we would have to pay $20,000 in cash right now to have a baby. This to me is nuts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 11 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next