teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:04 pm

We wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS , And A HAPPY NEW YEAR ALSO... LOL... Well , we have got to go mingle 4 awhile .. TTYL...

Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_rendeer MERRY MERRY... Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:47 pm

sdurovic wrote:
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! rendeer rendeer

You lost me. Lol

Good tiding's for Christmas and a Happy New-Year !!!

Oh, bring us a figgy pudding ----------- What Is Figgy-pudding ???
Oh, bring us some figgy-pudding
Oh, bring us some figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer !!!

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:03 pm

We won't go until we get som
We won't go until we get some
No we won't go until we get some
So bring some out here Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:45 pm

I can sing this song better than Elvis,care to watch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Sing a song of six spence , pocket full of rye..
MERRY CHRISTMAS. FROM W.V..

KATHY
PEBS
ANNETTE . And All The Rest...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Sing a song of six pence,pocket full of rye. Mommy had so many kids, I cannot figure why. lol! lol! Merry Christmas to the whole bunch!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:06 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I can sing this song better than Elvis,care to watch lol! lol!

Stick with G-Jones. The Ole' possom.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Kathy wrote:
Sing a song of six spence , pocket full of rye..
MERRY CHRISTMAS. FROM W.V..

KATHY
PEBS
ANNETTE . And All The Rest...

Y'all treat me like Roudolph. ------------- I never get Invited to no Games. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_razz Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_razz Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:23 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyuGFoiWJ0 Merry Christmas Yall

Did you get stuffed ??? -------------- And are you still full of It ???. Lol

CTG, I love you. ------------ And no, I am not drinking. Yet. Anyhow, I have always had the most Up-respect for you. --------- And that's saying a lot coming from me concerning Men-In-General.

Also, I've often heard Etc,... That we as a people, rarely remember the things we do /say/Did
Etc, ... to other's. -------------------- But only what they have done, said, Etc, ... to US. Lol

So, If I have ever hurt you In any-way. I am sorry. -------- And I also for-give you
for calling me names. Lololololol (Just Kidding). Whats new today - Page 27 Herz Whats new today - Page 27 Herz Whats new today - Page 27 Herz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:52 pm

We wish you a Merry Christmas Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_santa
And a ----- Happy-New-YeeeeeaR !!! Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers

And until next year !!! ------------------ Try and stay Happy. Pray and ask God for
for Wisdom. ------- Not education, buta kind of Wisdom that onLY God can
give. --------------------------------------- And I for sure need this. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Sleep I have to go to work. santa Smile Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Good night CTG. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_basketball

Did one of YouIns call a while ago and Say Merry-Christmas !! ???.
And didn't leave a name. ---- I don't know who It was. Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused

Steph, where are you ?. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 am

Trail Rider wrote:
Good night CTG. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_basketball

Did one of YouIns call a while ago and Say Merry-Christmas !! ???.
And didn't leave a name. ---- I don't know who It was. Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused

Steph, where are you ?. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_flower

Yes Tyann, it was me . I hope that you all had a very Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_santa MERRY CHRISTMAS....How did Annell like her GIFTS? Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:01 am

Hey, what are you doing Up ??? I've been changing my logo-saying on here.

I also have been up In Montana (So to speak) arguing with a couple of
folks who own Big Horse-ranches. Lol And think they know Horses, Lol

I told them that they needed to come down here and ride sometime with us.
Etc, ... And they'll get to see a real Horse. Lol -------- But when they
gave me their E-mail Etc, ... --------- I knew that they were for real Lololol
And I told them that I had to go.

Well, It Is for sure way past my bed time. ------ But I've had fun.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:08 am

Yes Kathy, Annell loved the gifts Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_santa more than all her gifts combined. Thank You.

And I didn't know who said Merry Christmas. So thanks for telling me.

Well, I'm ganna answer one more Email. Then I'm going to bed. Because It Is for
sure way past my bed-time. Lol Whats new today - Page 27 Sleep Whats new today - Page 27 Sleep Whats new today - Page 27 Sleep

I love you Kathy. Whats new today - Page 27 Herz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:57 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 27 Alien
Life Is Good
God Is Great.

Nelly needs her outings. Outings and daily water are the most Important. So, I'm gonna take her out today so's she can walk around for about an Hour 1/2. Or more. ---------------- And
except for this morning In her pull-Up. ------ And for which I am Greatful.
( Nelly hadn't been to the bath-room since she's been home )

And I'm hoping that It has to do with all the Excitement of Christmas. Because she has been
excited. !!! SHHHhhooooo. Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused Whats new today - Page 27 Confused

Also, and again, Nelly's outings are most Important. And that she daily drinks
water. Because this will In-fact help her go on her own and stay regular. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_study

Also, later on this evening I'll be busy. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:04 pm

News, News, News !!! ---------------- Today's Story ... Poopy.

Not long after Nelly and me returned home. ------- I was doing clothes or something.
I then walked back thru Nelly's Bath-room and Bed-Room. -------- And I smelled
poop. -------- Well, Nelly don't flush. And I ran and LOOKED. Sure enough, she
went BIG-time. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers

Well, Carroll was walking thru the door ------- when I ask ?. Nelly, did you poop
In the commode Or was It Carroll ??? Lolololol --------------------- Nelly said, It
was me pooped In the MoDe. Lololol

I hugged her and told her how proud I was of her Etc, ... We then went and washed
her hands. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 pm

I am So SleeeePy. I'm gonna go get me a massage. That Is, an electric massage for my
feet, back, and legs.

Nelly and all has been fed. And she now Is watching cartoons. And If I happen to fall
asleep. Carroll will wake me up.

And other than this kind of situation. ---------- Carroll has always prevented
anyone from waking me up. It's crazy and strange.

But every night, after I go to sleep. Carroll adjust the Temp., Turns down the lights,
Cuts the phone off, turns on my room-cleaner fan Etc, ... ----- Now, why I can-Not
do any of this before I go to sleep. ------------- Is beyond me. And, If Carroll fails
to do any of these things. ---- Then I don't get a ... Good-Nights-sleep. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_arrow Lol

I guess these are our Pet-something. Lolol

It doesn't matter If I go to bed at 3:00 O'clock In the morning. Carroll knows what
I need. Whats new today - Page 27 Alien

Well, Good Night !!!

I love you-all Whats new today - Page 27 Star3 Whats new today - Page 27 Star3 Whats new today - Page 27 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas! Now it is that time of the year to set your resolutions for next year! santa
Back to top Go down
small town boy

small town boy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 am

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 am

small town boy wrote:
santa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhOUj55n640 rendeer
lol! lol! lol!

I Love It. ----------- It actually looks professionally done. Cool-as-Heck. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cool Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cool Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cool Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cool Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cool
Those are MY Nephews !!!. ------------ Whats new today - Page 27 Lol Whats new today - Page 27 Lol Whats new today - Page 27 Lol And any women
Or Girl would be glad to Marry or sleep Lololol with any of youIns.

Annie said that Chris said ------------ that all David wanted for C'mas was some
Putty-tat. Lololol ---------------------------------- Well, from what I can see from
this Veido. Y'all all might just get some. Whats new today - Page 27 Lol ------------------- Y'all did very very
good. ----- And who actually did the Vedio & Music ? ... And who chose the back-ground
Music ???

YouIs can come down here this summer and video a Great Video of Paint and me. And I'll
pay youIns. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:34 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hi all,

Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas! Now it is that time of the year to set your resolutions for next year! santa

I don't make resolutions Steph. ------------- However, I do have a few personal things
that I'd like to try and turn Into solutions. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:50 am

Andrew, job well done!! You guys are famous!

Yeah, I don't know what my resolutions are yet. I didn't make any last year, so this year I am going to make atleast one. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Annell and me wen't out to Wal-Marts today. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_flower And surprisingly, they weren't
busy. Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 27 Icon_cheers

Well, let me go kick Blue In the A$$. Whats new today - Page 27 Lol and Kiss Paint to death. Whats new today - Page 27 Star3 Whats new today - Page 27 Star3 Whats new today - Page 27 Star3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next