teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm

We went camping this weekend and it was a lot of fun. This is funny you say this about Paint cause a woman told me that owning a horse is the most beautiful thing. She was a older lady that always went to the dog park with us and she said owning a horse was the best thing she ever did! I think she said she had 4 horses!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Annell had a very good outing.

Yeah I agree with the older Lady as well Steph. And unlike Happy and Blue.

Paint gives me Peace. -------------- I can't explain it. Whats new today - Page 14 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Well, It won't be long before I'll be going to bed. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_geek Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa

I happened to stay up last night a bit to late. I was on three different Forums talking
or rather, yaping a way. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_geek

Well, let me go see If I can sleep another hour or so. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:20 am

Almost turkey day! I am really craving some turkey this year!!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Right now, Nelly-Jean does-Not want to go back to Annette's House. SHHhhooooo
I'm trying to bribe her. Lol ------------- I told her that she'll get to have
Thanksgiving with Kathy, Pebble's, and all.

But right now, she get's agravated when I say, ----------- tomorrow You get to
go back and visit Annette. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers

Nelly shakes her head No and and says I don't. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_arrow SHHhhoooooo
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey, I called Annette back, and after she talked to Annell. I told Annell to say yes. Lol
I don't know just what Annette said. But Annell smiled. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa

Annell has been having some trouble going to the Bath-room. And I actually worry my-self
sick. Shoooo. Lol ------- But I have gotton her straight. Her belly looks and feels
much better. ------------------------------- Annette and Roy will be coming down In
the Morning to take care of some business. ------------- And to get Nelly-Jean. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers

Dear Lord Jesus, Father, Help Annell to understand when she needs to go to the Bath-room. And Bless Annette for helping and working with Annell. Whats new today - Page 14 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Hey Kathy, Annette said that you had called her and told her about what I had written on this
Forum. Thank you.

She also said that Roy told you that I could bring the Horse over to your place but not
theirs. Whats new today - Page 14 Lol

Annette said that you went over yesterday to visit their new place. -------- She said that
you Loved It. --------- Annette said that there Is a Dumping -Station on this Property. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_razz
I could stay for weeks. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_queen ----------- Yeah Right !!!.

And Annette believes that Carroll and me might can ride the Boys for Hours from her place.
Wow !!! and I am so Greatful to hear this.

Steph, we will now have a place to where we all can gather as a Family.
The Lord works In a mystical way. Whats new today - Page 14 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Wow, this is great they got a new place! Maybe they will like it better at the new place. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:44 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Wow, this is great they got a new place! Maybe they will like it better at the new place. sunny sunny

Yes Steph, this Is Great. And I am SO Happy for Anette and Family. And they began moving some things this coming Friday. ----- I believe. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_scratch

Just In time For Christmas. !!! Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 am

God Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa

Just about every night, I say to my-self, I'm gonna sleep In tomorow.
But, I rarely do.

However, before 10:30pm last night, I was fast asleep. And I took a
2 Hour nap yesterday. Lol ... Maybe I'm depressed. Lolololl

Oh me, Annette says that they might get snow flurries Friday. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers

I need to RiDE some. Whats new today - Page 14 Alien
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:58 am

Trail Rider wrote:
Hey Kathy, Annette said that you had called her and told her about what I had written on this
Forum. Thank you.

She also said that Roy told you that I could bring the Horse over to your place but not
theirs. Whats new today - Page 14 Lol

Annette said that you went over yesterday to visit their new place. -------- She said that
you Loved It. --------- Annette said that there Is a Dumping -Station on this Property. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_razz
I could stay for weeks. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_queen ----------- Yeah Right !!!.

And Annette believes that Carroll and me might can ride the Boys for Hours from her place.
Wow !!! and I am so Greatful to hear this.

Steph, we will now have a place to where we all can gather as a Family.
The Lord works In a mystical way. Whats new today - Page 14 Star3

Yeah, I saw where you said that Annell might not want to come back.. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_sad I was hoping that she would be here for Thanksgiving.. Whats new today - Page 14 Herz
I'm glad that she is coming.. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_rendeer Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 pm

At times, Annell just don't want to go. Rather It be with Annette or someone else. And From
time to time, this Is all right. Or normal. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_study

This lady G who Is a school teacher, had worked with Annell for about 3 & 1/2 Years
berfore Annette started. -------------- Well , we've had several Ladies In between.

And Some, Annell really liked. Then there was others that Annell did-Not Like. Lol And she'd
sure let us know (In her own way). --------- And I had to learn how to listen to Annell.
And even tho she doesn't talk. ... I can Fully communicate with her.

But she Is now seems Happy to be going. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa

I have painted her nails Etc, ... this morning. And Annell really enjoys the getting ready
Girl-thing. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Well, you can tell dad also wants to be in WV for Thansgiving. Oh well, if we did'nt drive in this summer we probaly would have came in. I just can't be in the car that long without a anxiety attack! lol! lol! just kidding!!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Well, They're gone. ----- And Annell Is so Happy. And we are very Happy for Annell as well.
I hope she has a Great Thanksgiving at Kathy's. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:13 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Well, you can tell dad also wants to be in WV for Thansgiving. Oh well, if we did'nt drive in this summer we probaly would have came in. I just can't be in the car that long without a anxiety attack! lol! lol! just kidding!!

How can you tell that your Dad want's to be In WV for Thanksgiving ???. Lol ------ He hardly
ever comes on and TALKS. ---------- He's like the Rest Of MY-Family !!!

A No-Good Republican. LolOloLOlOloLoL -------- Just Kidding. ... I truly Love You-ALL. Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz Whats new today - Page 14 Herz
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 pm

I can just tell, he always wants to go to WV. Home is where your heart is. sunny queen
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I can just tell, he always wants to go to WV. Home is where your heart is. sunny queen

Yes, and I totally agree Steph. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa

Well, I'm gonna answer and respond to a few more Fans. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_queen Lol. --------- I'm then gonna go say Hello to Paint, Baby, Blue, and Ole'Happy. Shooot, I might even talk to Carroll. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 pm

News, news, News !!!

And I meant to tell everyone Last week. ---------------------- But I forgot. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_scratch

However, Annette, couldn't believe It ???. ---------- EAST Bend, NC Last week,
Began selling BEER. Wow !!!.

I'm moving !!! Lol

Honestly, This Is some BIg-News around and for this area right now.

Times must REALLY Be hard. Well, I know they are hard.

East Bend now selling Beer. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:53 pm

wow, i remember it was always a dry county. You hit the nail on the head, times must be hard. Neutral

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and don't eat too much!!!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:27 pm

sdurovic wrote:
wow, i remember it was always a dry county. You hit the nail on the head, times must be hard. Neutral

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and don't eat too much!!!

Well, Carroll hasn't drank more that a Case of Beer In over 8 years. But from time to time, I'll sure support East Bend. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_geek

And yes, times are hard. ------------- And I have so much to be Thankful for. That I feel to much guilt to set here and Eat a Thanksgiving dinner and knowing that others will have
nothing or very little. ----------- I just can't do It. Whats new today - Page 14 Kopfschuettel

No, I will not set down here and eat A Thanksgiving meal. Especially now knowing what Tony just told us.

However, I'm gonna call around tomorrow and see just where we might can be of some help at.

Than we'll have a Happy Thanksgiving. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Well, I guess Nelly-Jean, Bean, and ... Roy,-the-toy-Boy. Made It home all right. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_cheers

Well, It won't be to much longer before I'll be sleeping. Whats new today - Page 14 Suspect Lol

Good night. Whats new today - Page 14 Alien

And I Love you-ALL !!!. Whats new today - Page 14 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:38 am

You know, Annette's Roy, trips me OUT !!! --------- He either has NO Common sense.
Or he IS Full of Sh!t.

Yesterday, while Annette and Roy was here. Roy said, Horses are pretty much easy to
maintain. Etc, ... ----------------- And As long as you feed them some Straw.

I said, Straw ?????? ------------- You don't feed Horses Straw. -----------

Roy said, It's the same thing. ------------- I Honestly didn't know what to think ?. And I
still don't. LoloLOloLOO SHHhhooooooooo.

Hay Is edible. ... Orchard, Fescue, Clover, and maybe some alfalfa Grass. ------ And there
IS a Process, Meathod, Etc, ... before Baling qulity Hay. ----------- I mean, we didn't buy
all this Farm-Equitment. Tractors, Etc, ... To ever bale One bale of straw with.

Look up, ---------- (What IS the difference between hay and straw.)
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Well, It's a scary and sad time for a lot of folks. And for some reason, when the Homeless sheltors
must turn away a Man. --------- This doesn't bother me as much. Lol ... But when there just Isn't enough room at a H-shelter for a homeless Mother and her child.
Well, who cares !!!. Whats new today - Page 14 Lol Honestly, we can only help so much. Ouch !!!.

I can't be like that women In the Bible who gave all she had. -------------------------- I am such a sinner. And If I were to die today. ------- I would split Hell wide-Open. ... Because the Bible don't lie.

Food-Banks every-where are running out of food. Etc, Etc, Etc, ...

And I read this: ---------------- Growing poverty among the very poor here, particularly those on
Welfare wages. And certainly the "new" poverty Is wide spread and Increasing visible everywhere.

And for those who are capable of turning a Death-ear and/or Eye. One would surely be considered evil. Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_twisted Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_twisted Whats new today - Page 14 Icon_twisted ------------------- And woe be up On-us. Whats new today - Page 14 Affraid Whats new today - Page 14 Affraid Whats new today - Page 14 Affraid

Happy ThanksgivinG !!!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 14 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next