teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Yes, I totally agree. We let the Boys out for a little while and Paint and Baby was running and Just Kicking Up.

Well, Blue always runs. bounce

And Even Old-Happy Is sprinting today. flower ------ Yes today Is and has been a Peaceful Day Steph.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:02 pm

I agree, is today someone's b-day in the family? When is Annell's b-day? farao I could have sworn it was sometime in September?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Sept. 25th cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

But we most times celabrate It on a different day. And This year, It probabaly will be Just Annell, Carroll, and me. Question

We would like to take Annell to the Beach for a couple of Days. Even though she will No-longer get
Into the Ocean. She still enjoys going down and laying back on a Laun-chair and listening to music.
And She sometimes enjoys the H-tub and going out to eat and maybe going to see the Sharks. affraid
And maybe a Few other things.

But, ... And we have a few Folks who promise that they would look after Paint, Baby , Blue and Happy.
But I am still not comfortable. SHHhhooo.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

You guys should go down to Beaufort SC or Hilton Head SC for a few days! I LOVE it there! I think Carson was buried in Beaufort SC, this place is GREAT! Both of these places are like 3 and half hour drive, not bad, and it is nothing like Myrtle Beach, it is so private and nice! You should go! Also, Beaufort SC is where Forrest Gump was filmed! flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:50 pm

I'll be back In a Minute. ----------- I need to tell these Horse-folks a Lie. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:12 pm

sdurovic wrote:
You guys should go down to Beaufort SC or Hilton Head SC for a few days! I LOVE it there! I think Carson was buried in Beaufort SC, this place is GREAT! Both of these places are like 3 and half hour drive, not bad, and it is nothing like Myrtle Beach, it is so private and nice! You should go! Also, Beaufort SC is where Forrest Gump was filmed! flower

Hey Steph, This man Brian and His wife Diane are holding a huffinforheroes next to Florence, SC

And I sent a donations out today for this Cause today.

However, I accidently Erased their Web.-page. ------- But, They will E-mail me back withIn a few
Days. ----------- I can't believe I deleated that. ---------------------------- Yes I can to. lol!

Anyway, they are Renting a Big --------- Horse-Facility Or What I call A Big-Party down next to Florence, SC

And when they E-mail me back, I'll send you their Web-page.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

sdurovic wrote:

I don't know ?. -------- What Is down there that Annell might like. ------ Because when we go and take Annell.

The trip Is 99.9 % for Annell.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Flo just called me. ------- ShHHoooo But I'm not gonna call Her Back tonight. No

Well, I guess No-one Is willing nor wanting to Horse and dog sit. lol! While we take Annell to the Beach. Well, youIns wouldn't need to stay here during the Day. Unless yoIns just wanted to just Relax. Y'all could play on the computer, Go fishing, Shoping, Etc, ...

Ride Paint. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ---------------- lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Florence has just Called again. What a Face ... Well, and Cori. But I
don't feel like talking for 3 or 4 Hours tonight. alien

I'll call them back Tomorrow. tongue ------ And I'm sure Boscoe
Is fine. ... Or Flo would be ------ ScREEEamIng !!!!!

Well, Im gonna close for now. ... Peaceful Dreams. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 am

A BIG shout out to ...CODY... Today is his birthday... Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_jokercolor

Whats new today - Page 30 Star3 Whats new today - Page 30 Star3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY.... Whats new today - Page 30 Star3 Whats new today - Page 30 Star3 Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 am

Good Morning !!! sunny

Happy Birthday CODY !!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 am

HAPPY B-DAY CODY!!! flower flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven pig pig pig clown clown
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 am

Well, I will be Busy today. alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:55 pm

The Days are getting Shorter. santa
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Cody told me to tell you all ..THANK'S Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_flower Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Cody looks all grown up and handsome!! rendeer

We need to all plan a cruise people!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:14 pm

I made all of his favorite foods.... Well not all , but some...
Crableggs, Hot wings, Mashed potatoe Strawberry short cake.. Whats new today - Page 30 Herz He's Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_king For a day... Whats new today - Page 30 Lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm

[quote="sdurovic"]Cody looks all grown up and handsome!! Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_rendeer

We need to all plan a cruise people!! Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_jokercolor[/quotes]

Yeah , This is his last year in high school... Whats new today - Page 30 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm

wow!! He is more than king! That is just down right spolied! lol!

That's why boys sure do LOVE their mom! Dad, to this day says " mommy this and mommy that! It is so cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Why yes, ... Cody Is very Good-looking. bom
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Annette said today that we all should Go to Kathy's for Thanks-Giving. cheers

And Andrew said that he would LOVE to come down here and Baby-sit the Boys,
Blue, and Happy. While we take Annell to the Beach for a couple-3 days. Cool
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Well, Good-night !!! geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 am

Good Morning !!! sunny

I will be Busy today.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 am

Good morning!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Good Eveving !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next