teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 pm

To tell the truth, today when you said you got a flag pole, it took me back to raising that flag! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
sdurovic wrote:
lol, I use to have to go out and raise the flag in elementary school after the bell rang! lol!
I was the flag boy in school too! Now I am the flag man. lol! lol! Maybe the pride that I felt as a boy stayed inside me all those years. Not to worry, I have my own flag pole now! lol!

I don't know ??? ------- When your Genration Is gone CTG ------------------- I personally believe this will be the
Last few Good standing ???. ---------------------- Know what I mean. geek
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:33 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I do not play when it comes to germs. Do you know that I will NOT sit on a public toliet unless it has toliet paper all over it and I can NOT hold it! lol! lol!

I'm serious!
I put toilet paper on my own commode seat. lol! lol! Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I do not play when it comes to germs. Do you know that I will NOT sit on a public toliet unless it has toliet paper all over it and I can NOT hold it! lol! lol!

I'm serious!

You watch to Much TV ... lol! ------------- Yes Steph, this very well could become pandemic. affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 pm

sdurovic wrote:
This may be so. Maybe Dad will retire in the mountains, but it is so cold!

Not with a nice FAR. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 pm

sdurovic wrote:
To tell the truth, today when you said you got a flag pole, it took me back to raising that flag! lol!

lol! ------------ I love You. I love you
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

I'm serious!

You watch to Much TV ... lol! ------------- Yes Steph, this very well could become pandemic. affraid affraid affraid

Sorry, I'm thinking of the SwIne-Flu. affraid
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
clyde the glide wrote:
sdurovic wrote:
lol, I use to have to go out and raise the flag in elementary school after the bell rang! lol!
I was the flag boy in school too! Now I am the flag man. lol! lol! Maybe the pride that I felt as a boy stayed inside me all those years. Not to worry, I have my own flag pole now! lol!

I don't know ??? ------- When your Genration Is gone CTG ------------------- I personally believe this will be the
I done my job. Its up to Stephanie and Marko to pass on the torch. Sheeesh I dont know if I would want to be in their shoes. lol! Seeya wouldnt want to beyaa. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:47 pm

I want to live on a secluded island, forget passing the torch. lol!

I do belive that this swine flu is epidemic. This I truly believe. silent
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:
clyde the glide wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

I done my job. Its up to Stephanie and Marko to pass on the torch. Sheeesh I dont know if I would want to be in their shoes. lol! Seeya wouldnt want to beyaa. lol!

Lol, --------

You very-Well past on a Good torch for Steph and Marko . cheers --------- However, there Is still a Whole generation that will Nor could they survive a True Depression. ---------- Unless there was A Food-lion down the StrEEt. affraid
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm

sdurovic wrote:

I will take the torch back if yall take me with you! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm

sdurovic wrote:

Yeah I too am troubled from the talk concerning this S-flu Steph. ------- But what do we Do ???
Stay home. ShHHOOOO lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm

I am going to bed. Good night youngins. Zzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Well, Good-night !!! albino I Love you ALL. ------------------------------------- I really do. Like a Star @ heaven

However, I'm gonna go back from this Forum and Listen to some Merle-Haggard Etc, ... ---- Then I will
BE goIn To bed. flower ------------------- Again, good-nite, and I LOVE you ALL. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Good night all! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Yes, I am for sure Sleepy TO. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 am

Good Morning !!! sunny

I'll be busy today. I need to go out. --------- When we go In Wal-marts. I wipe off the buggy
with a 99.9 % Cleaning-backteria-wipes that I carry. (I then throw away the wipe.) And wipe
our hands with a new wipe. --------- And sometimes, folks look at me like I'm a Nut. Well, I am a
Nut. lol! ---------- However, I have a SmAll plastic-can of Wipes I carry with us.

Also, after going to the tolit, and I was taught this Years ago. -------- After I wash my hands. I would
never turn off the water with my Hands I JuST washed. -------- Instead, I use a wipe to turn
off the water. And to open the door with. ... And throw the UsED wipe In the back of the buggy. lol!
Because remember, I had already cleaned our buggy and Hands. SHHhhoooo lol! ---- I got It bad.
I have alwayd done this. study

Honestly, Annell and me might began wearing gloves and and a mask. ---------- I'll tell you a
Secret concerning this S-Flu. --------- I am ------- affraid ... affraid ... affraid

Well, Good-Day. flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Hello, i hope you all are doing good.I've been busy this week, fall cleaning.
I try to keep the dust down. With all of our allergies. Whats new today - Page 29 Affraid
And with the baby coming over all the time.
I alway's said that when Charles retires, It will be some place WARMER.. Whats new today - Page 29 Icon_sunny LOL... TTYL...
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Yeah, Kathy my allergies are killing me lately! So, dusting more often helps? I don't know it is but I have been having major sinus headaches. How is that baby? You need to send some more pictures!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm

tongue --- What a Face ---- tongue --- What a Face geek --- jocolor --- tongue --- alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm needing a Partner ???

This Is a piece of Commercial-property. And It Is In a Great location. And the ASKing price IS Only

After expenses each month, and a little put back for ... Keep-up, Taxes And Inc. ... We then
would split the pot. ----------- And after It Is fully paid-Off. Well, YouIns know. Very Happy

www.loopnet.com/property/16376721/818-Meadow-Ridge-Court/
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Good-Night !!! ------------- I lovE You-ALL. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 am

Good Morning !!! sunny

I'll be busy today. tongue
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Ain't It NiCe out-side. Question rendeer
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Yes it is! I want this kind of weather all year long! I have ben in a good mood and singing and everything all day. Weather really effects my mood! cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next