teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Did someone say that Momaw had a living sibling? I would like to get in contact with this person. This way, we can find out for 100% what kind of native American blood we have. afro
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:17 pm

I don't know ???. Suspect ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 pm

MOm has two brothers still alive ... Mack...&.. Manual ... Manual has nothing to do with the family... Mack ...well you can't understand... So good luck...
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:33 pm

I thought someone said Momaw had a living sibling? If so, how do I contact them? When someone asks me what kind of native american am I, I want the correct answer. alien
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Why does Manuel not have nothing to do with the family? Oh yeah, I remember Mack! He wouldn't know? cherry
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Why does Manuel not have nothing to do with the family? Oh yeah, I remember Mack! He wouldn't know? cherry

Manuel won't have nothing to do with us. lol! Hummmm ------ Maybe bacause we're all CrAzy. Lol

I don't know ??? ------------ Kathy, where's Our Family ???. --------- Grand-Maw's ' BRoTher's
and SiStERS Kids ???. ----------------- Now this Is Interesting. albino

I'm out-side Or ... Back & forth with the Boys. Arrow
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Well, this is crazy. When was the last time anyone talked to Manuel? Weird.......
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Mauldine and Manuel had a blowout several years ago. Its known as a family feud. LOL They both have Hooker tempers and now you know the rest of the the story. Hell! Billy Pack went to jail for killing a mule with his fist. The fair grounds would not give him his prize money to him because he knocked the mule down an put a shoe on the hoof. No one could put a shoe on this mean mules hoof... Billy Pack figured a way how LOL
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Well, this is crazy. When was the last time anyone talked to Manuel? Weird.......

Good question. ----------- I believe Mauldine kept up with all that Steph.

We ALL really do need to get together more offten. Usually Pebble's
will have something. Maybe around Thanks-Giving. ----- Annette,
Are you and Pebble's gonna have something for Thanks-Giving Question

Are we ALL gonna get together ThIs Year !. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Mauldine and Manuel had a blowout several years ago. Its known as a family feud. LOL They both have Hooker tempers and now you know the rest of the the story. Hell! Billy Pack went to jail for killing a mule with his fist. The fair grounds would not give him his prize money to him because he knocked the mule down an put a shoe on the hoof. No one could put a shoe on this mean mules hoof... Billy Pack figured a way how LOL

Geeeee , I For-Got his name and all about that Story. -------- And They might should have named him
Billy the Kid. ------------ Or ... Bad, Bad, Leroy-Brown Etc, ... Lol
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Billy Pack also went to prison for killing a man with his fist. If I am correct, and I remember the stories about Billy. His own daddy shot him once. Jim Pack and Grandmaw Hooker confiirmed this story.So all you hookers that are listening..... keep you tempers under control. LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Billy Pack used to be a boxer.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:00 pm

WOW! Now, that is a story!

Who the heck is Billy Pack? lol!

I take it is Momaw's brother? Well, if he was Natiive American, this explains the temper people! I have a temper that I sometimes do not understand where it comes from, it is normally around that time of the month! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Good night Geronimos! this weekend warrior has to go to bed. Zzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm

I pulled out some pictures today to get a good idea of my natural hair color, before I ever started this highlight stuff. And, there was a picture of my parents and Momaw Walker and Momaw Hall, and Marko COULD NOT belive how Native American Momaw Hall looked! We have to find out our true tribe! This is important b/c every one of us has Native American blood! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

clyde the glide wrote:

Manual never had much to do with us because his wife / Sandra , wouldn't let him. What she said .. WENT...It's still that way.. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Billy Pack also went to prison for killing a man with his fist. If I am correct, and I remember the stories about Billy. His own daddy shot him once. Jim Pack and Grandmaw Hooker confiirmed this story.So all you hookers that are listening..... keep you tempers under control. LOL

Yeah I forgot about Him going to Prison For killing a Man with his Fist. Wow !!!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:23 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Good night Geronimos! this weekend warrior has to go to bed. Zzzzzzz.

Good Night CTG. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Gee, I wished I remembered Manual and Sandra. ------ What did Sandra say Or do ?.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Lol, Tyann I do not know or ever heard of neither of them. But, I have a gut feeling that Manuel would talk to me, if I contacted him with my nationality questions. lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 pm

I reckon we're all just ------ Stinky-Feet Tribe. SHhhoooo ... lol!

Well, GoooD - Night. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Lol, Tyann I do not know or ever heard of neither of them. But, I have a gut feeling that Manuel would talk to me, if I contacted him with my nationality questions. lol

I believe we all should get together. ------ I wish I had asked or talked to Mommy or Mauldine more about
StuFF.

Did all Mommy's Brothers and Sisters have children ?. ------ I know Mauldine did. And I know Mack did-Not.
So I don't know.

Again, did Grand-maw Or Grand-Paw have Brothers and Sisters ??? Etc, ...

Oh well, I'm getting a little sleepy. --------- Good Night.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Yeah, did they have kids? We do need to have a Thanksgiving weekend together, like 2 days and we could rent a cabin in the Mountains or have it at a campground or park. What do you all think?

Good night stinky feet tribe! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

I believe we all should get together. ------ I wish I had asked or talked to Mommy or Mauldine more about
StuFF.

Did all Mommy's Brothers and Sisters have children ?. ------ I know Mauldine did. And I know Mack did-Not.
So I don't know.

Again, did Grand-maw Or Grand-Paw have Brothers and Sisters ??? Etc, ...

Oh well, I'm getting a little sleepy. --------- Good Night.

Manuel has one son , His name is Michael.
Marvin had two , Diane.. Jeweal. or ever how you spell it..
Mack had non.
Melvin had non.
mom had us nine.
Sis had non.
Maudine had the two boys.
Miles died to young.
I think there was one more , But i can't remember... silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down