teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, that is good he is young! cheers

Well, you rode Paint all weekend. He is probaly sound asleep! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Well, that is good he is young! cheers

Well, you rode Paint all weekend. He is probaly sound asleep! Sleep

Lol, Yeah we did ride a little too long. What a Face

I'm surching for our next trip. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Well, good night Steph. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Okay, good night!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 am

Hey, I forgot too say -------- Good Morning !!! sunny --------- And I also forgot to tel YouIns
So-Long !!!. The other evening. ... And I ask Annette to tell YouIns. geek

Annette says she don't have time to set on the Computer like we Do. lol! Well, I don't sit all
day. lol! ------- I'm on and Off. ---------------------------

And I probably don't stay on the computer as long as she wAtchES TV and stays on that telephone. lol!

And I don't know about Kathy. I believe she likes too play In the dirt. rendeer

Oh well, I will be busy Today. I want to go ahead and Clean our H-trailer. So's when we leave the next
time. ... It will be ready. --------- You know how that go's. ---------------- Good Day Steph. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 am

Happy Labor Day All! Don't anybody do nothing all day, just relax! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Happy Labor Day All! Don't anybody do nothing all day, just relax! lol!

Yeah, ... Happy Labor-Day Everyone !!!

Well, I need to do get a few things done today. And Carroll Especially must Empty the Black-tank. ------ We have a dumping-Station. (And that must be done). ShHHHoooo

I'll be back and forth today. cherry
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Where is everyone? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Where is everyone? Basketball

I just sent YouIns an E-mail. rendeer
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm

yeah, i got it! Where the hell is everyone? afro

I guess on Labor Day vacation.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, Annette called me this After-noon and she Is doing Good Etc,... --------- And Pebble's don't like me.

And Kathy, well I believe she, Like me. ... Entertains Her-self. lol!

And other than Boscoe and Bruce and a couple others. What a Face ... this Is the Only contact I have with my
Family on a Regular basis. Sad

Oh Yeah, and CTG ------------- Well, he's The Man. Basketball
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Well, I think the forum is cool! It is a really good way for family to keep in contact. cat
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Labor day is a sad holiday. It the unofficial end to summer. Sad That means I can no longer wear my wife beater shirts and show off my big guns! lol! lol! lol! I think most of my family are like me. They dont want to talk during the labor day weekend because they fill the same empty feeling that I feel. I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TOO SCHOOL! boo hoo lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:59 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Well, I think the forum is cool! It is a really good way for family to keep in contact. cat

Indeed It Is Steph. And I totally agree. alien lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Labor day is a sad holiday. It the unofficial end to summer. Sad That means I can no longer wear my wife beater shirts and show off my big guns! lol! lol! lol! I think most of my family are like me. They dont want to talk during the labor day weekend because they fill the same empty feeling that I feel. I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TOO SCHOOL! boo hoo lol! lol!

It's just the BeginnING of the END Brother. --------- Peace, Autumn Leaves, And Snow.

It all Lies ahead. cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 pm

I would not want to go back to school either if I was a kid! The swine flu is out and in effect! I make sure I put that hand sanitizer on my hands every time I go out in public. I caught a upper respitory infection last October that nearly killed me! Stay away from Wal-mart, that is where all the germs are! No kiddy!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm

You must understand something Tyann. Dad's cold days are behind him. I honestly see this man picking up and retiring some where warm. I just see it! His eyes were like a 4 year old on Christmas morning when he caught that fish! jocolor
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Yall will never guess what I did today? No I did not catch another big fish. I bought a flag pole! I dont no why? I guess Im crazy or in the back of my mind, I always wanted one. Now I can raise and lower the American Flag, whenever I want to. Nobody can stop me. lol! lol! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! but I will raise the flag. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm

lol, I use to have to go out and raise the flag in elementary school after the bell rang! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I would not want to go back to school either if I was a kid! The swine flu is out and in effect! I make sure I put that hand sanitizer on my hands every time I go out in public. I caught a upper respitory infection last October that nearly killed me! Stay away from Wal-mart, that is where all the germs are! No kiddy!

I've researhed this. And No-joke, I must take the NC NCI Etc,... ------- And Annette will come Tomorrow
for her Training. This Is requird from the State of NC tHAT all Employees take this and the Blood-Borne-
Pathegens. Etc,... ------------ I think this Is How You spell It. lol!

Annell and me tTRY to take all precautionary necessary when entering ... Wal-Marts.

And your are right. Nothing Is a Gauratee affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm

sdurovic wrote:
You must understand something Tyann. Dad's cold days are behind him. I honestly see this man picking up and retiring some where warm. I just see it! His eyes were like a 4 year old on Christmas morning when he caught that fish! jocolor

I don't know Gal. lol! You can take the Man out of the Mountains. ------------- But He will always be
a better Hunter than a Fisherman. study
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 pm

sdurovic wrote:
lol, I use to have to go out and raise the flag in elementary school after the bell rang! lol!
I was the flag boy in school too! Now I am the flag man. lol! lol! Maybe the pride that I felt as a boy stayed inside me all those years. Not to worry, I have my own flag pole now! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 pm

I do not play when it comes to germs. Do you know that I will NOT sit on a public toliet unless it has toliet paper all over it and I can NOT hold it! lol! lol!

I'm serious!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Yall will never guess what I did today? No I did not catch another big fish. I bought a flag pole! I dont no why? I guess Im crazy or in the back of my mind, I always wanted one. Now I can raise and lower the American Flag, whenever I want to. Nobody can stop me. lol! lol! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! but I will raise the flag. lol!

Well, I sincerely appreciate It. -------- Thank you. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 pm

This may be so. Maybe Dad will retire in the mountains, but it is so cold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next