teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 pm

You can go to www.hoofinforheroes.com

The or First, go to Links. ------------- Then Click onto ... Double J.Ranch ... ------------ This was LAST Years
gAt together. cheers

This Year It will be Held at ----------- H. Cooper Black recreation Area ... In Cheraw, SC

If you would Like to see only SOMe of the Places Carroll and me have Seen up At Mt. Rogers.
Click onto ---------- Photo aLnMbES Then Click onto
Mt. Rogers.

Also, you can Click onto Beautiful Trails ------- Then JUST "photos" ----- to see Diane and Brian.
Well, Brian has a White hat on. And at one time, he Is carring a GuN. Like a Star @ heaven lol! ---- Then at
the End. ------- There Is a picture of Diane and Brian On a Rock. They are Good people. flower

These are just a Few folks Carroll and me have met. study
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Who is MarcyOne? And how did she get on here Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_question Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_question Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Why yeah, Andrew would be the perfect canidate to babysit the kids while you take Annell to the beach. Charleston SC is only 3 hours away from Charlotte and they have the shark aquairium and VERY nice restaurants!! Charleston SC is like San Francisco California, almost identical from what I hear. This is where you should take her! alien
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm

who the hell is marcy one? I do not see her.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 pm

I don't know who He/She Is. Question ---------------- But I do know that WHo-ever It Is. Suspect -------- They are just
FoolIng around. ----------- Because This Is an Open-Forum. -------- But a -------- ( Tight open FAmILY Forum) Arrow

Shoot !!, lol! ------ Even Paint could figure-Out this Is a FaMily Razz Forum.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Why yeah, Andrew would be the perfect canidate to babysit the kids while you take Annell to the beach. Charleston SC is only 3 hours away from Charlotte and they have the shark aquairium and VERY nice restaurants!! Charleston SC is like San Francisco California, almost identical from what I hear. This is where you should take her! alien

Well, Andrew told me that he would Love to get away for a Few days and I can understand this. santa

Also, Andrew was raised down here. ... You Know, ... so he has a Few Good Ole' friends down here. queen
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

sdurovic wrote:
who the hell is marcy one? I do not see her.

Steph, I Loved your Mommy. Like a Star @ heaven ------------ But I swaaaaNnY. lol! Somehow, we are MORE DeePly related. ----------- Because we are A-Lot alike. lol! ----------- honestly, can't quIt Laughing. lol!

Go to the Home-page and Look under ------- New-topic. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 pm

It's been to loNG !!!. ---------------- Y'all are NEEDinG to Go, ... and Y'all should go with us next
week-enD. cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Well, anyone could FiguRE out that It's a ......... Family-Fourm. ... Except Marcy-WHo ??? alien

Trail Rider wrote:
I don't know who He/She Is. Question ---------------- But I do know that WHo-ever It Is. Suspect -------- They are just
FoolIng around. ----------- Because This Is an Open-Forum. -------- But a -------- ( Tight open FAmILY Forum) Arrow

Shoot !!, lol! ------ Even Paint could figure-Out this Is a FaMily Razz Forum.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Well, ... Good Night YouIns !!! flower ------------------- Oh Yell, and Good-Night
Marcy. --- Rolling Eyes --- Rolling Eyes --- Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 pm

wow, Marko said that all forums are open to the public. But who was this person, I guess some random person, that was advertising something? lol!

Yeah, I know. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 am

GooooD Morning !!! sunny

It's an open-Forum. -------- But we are a Tight, Close-Family !!! Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 31 Affraid Whats new today - Page 31 Alien Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_tongue Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_rr

Even the ones that don't come on here. -------- They would be here If needed. Whats new today - Page 31 Bom Whats new today - Page 31 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 pm

True that! It is another beautiful 80 degree day! This is truly carribean weather all the way! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:01 pm

This Is ... Get your But-UP Paint !!-weather Whats new today - Page 31 Lol and lets head to the mountains or shade and ----------------

RiDE !!! Whats new today - Page 31 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Well, I went back, and have been listing to a Little music ------- from this forum. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_cool

However, It won't be long before Annell Is ready for bed and me too. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 pm

As the days get shorter, ... I get more sleepy. ------ I don't know ???

Oh well, Good-night !!! ... And I LOVE you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 31 Star3 I really do. Whats new today - Page 31 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm

No kidding, I am VERY sleepy too! I guess that is it, the days are getting shorter, this must be it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_sunny

Gee, I hope that I can go back to sleep. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_rendeer ---- If not, maybe I'll clean a Little. Whats new today - Page 31 Kopfschuettel ... Whats new today - Page 31 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 am

Annell and me went out for Breakfast. Uummm.

We have No water. ---- Cliford, Willie, and Tony
are on their way over here In a Little-bit to help
pull the Pump out of the Ground. Whats new today - Page 31 Affraid ...

We need to HuRry and get a small pond made from
the stream on this property !!!. -------- My day Is
ruined. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_mad ------------------------ SHhhoooo.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:28 pm

wow, no water? what happened? Yeah, we lost power not too long ago for the day and I felt like my day was ruined. It is amazing how much we as humans need our water, shelter, electricity, etc. sunny

I know dad has not been able to sign in on his computer for a few days and he hates that. cherry
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 pm

sdurovic wrote:
wow, no water? what happened? Yeah, we lost power not too long ago for the day and I felt like my day was ruined. It is amazing how much we as humans need our water, shelter, electricity, etc. sunny

I know dad has not been able to sign in on his computer for a few days and he hates that. cherry

It's the Well-pump. And they are here now. And Lensy, Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_flower --- Willie's daughter came with him so It hasn't been that bad. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_smile -------- And yes, It Is terrible having to be without water and electirc. SHHoooo -------- We have drinking water. But they will need to go feel up
Our Horse-Water-tanks. ----- Well, just one of them.

And we can use the Bath-room In the H-trailer. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_cheers -------- Thank-Goodness. ... And We'll get
a Pump tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

It's the Well-pump. And they are here now. And Lensy, Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_flower --- Willie's daughter came with him so It hasn't been that bad. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_smile -------- And yes, It Is terrible having to be without water and electirc. SHHoooo -------- We have drinking water. But they will need to go It's ( Fill ) ... up. Whats new today - Page 31 Lol
Our Horse-Water-tanks. ----- Well, just one of them.

And we can use the Bath-room In the H-trailer. Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_cheers -------- Thank-Goodness. ... And We'll get
a Pump tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 pm

I believe Carroll might go get a Pump today from Lowe's. ------- He said that Willie and
Tony was gonna come back and help him put It In. ------ So If he goes, we're going
with him. Whats new today - Page 31 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey you guy's , look at this pic. I took it on top of the mountain on my way to Beckley. It's of the Fog that was lying in the valley. I don't know if you can see it well but, I thought that it was so BEAUTIFUL .
Whats new today - Page 31 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Wow! Almost Heaven West Virginia! Only in W.V do you see things like this. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next