teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Good night you floosys ,Im going to bed. nite..nite
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Good night all! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:41 am

Good- Morning !!! sunny

We sure Have Fun. ------ Well, I'm helping Annell.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:20 am

Good morning! flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am

Elvis was the king, Michael was the prince.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 am

I have always love some of his music. Cody liked the song Rocking Robin ever sence he was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 am

Kathy wrote:
Elvis was the king, Michael was the prince.

Lolol You Crazy. Lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am

Michael was the king of pop, But i don't think that anyone should be givin that glory, [ It belongs to only one man,]
I think thats what happens to some of these people . They get to where they think their all that. And when something goes wrong. They can't take it...
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:31 am

So , how is everyone this morning.
I'm getting ready to help Heather with the baby's room. She wants me to do the boarder.. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 am

Kathy wrote:
Michael was the king of pop, But i don't think that anyone should be givin that glory, [ It belongs to only one man,]
I think thats what happens to some of these people . They get to where they think their all that. And when something goes wrong. They can't take it...

Yes Kathy, and I totally Agree.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 am

Kathy wrote:
So , how is everyone this morning.
I'm getting ready to help Heather with the baby's room. She wants me to do the boarder.. flower

I'm doing Good. ... Have a Good Day. I love you flower

Steph, I hpoe your doing Good. ---- Annell and me go on a Outing today. I love you flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm doing good, just trying to stay out of this heat. I am not a 90s and humid type of girl. I love 60s, 70s and low 80s. I feel like I can not breath in this mess outside. It is 95 and humid!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:05 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I'm doing good, just trying to stay out of this heat. I am not a 90s and humid type of girl. I love 60s, 70s and low 80s. I feel like I can not breath in this mess outside. It is 95 and humid!

I prefer the 70's as well. And I would not want to go farther South. Shhoooo. Well, maybe just to visit. I would rather be In the Mountains during the Summer Months for Trail-Riding. ... Especially when It's this Hot. ---------

Going to the Mountains In the Fall Is just Beautiful. And gives me such a Good-Feeling.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Annell and Family Looking and Needing Help.

The Right candidate will need to be Able to work THRU Unwanted Behaviors . Example : Let Unwanted Behavior's ---Roll Off ya Back. However, with the Same Routine Etc,.. 95% of the time, Annell Is Happy. One will need to Show High School Diploma Or GED. CNA If Possible. Pass Criminal Check. And Be able to Show One has Inc. on Vehical. Mother will Train.

The Staff-Member will need too Provide for Annell her Own Sleeping-Space, Outing's, ... Every 8 Week Hair-Cut, and
Every 8 week Movies. ------- Take Annell's Laundry and her help fold them, when returning Annell. ------- Hang up Annell's Clothes Or Give to Mom.

This position will be ... EVERY-Other ... Tuesday ... begInning at 3:00 pm Tuesday. THRU Sunday at around 3:00 pm. Totaling 94 Hours every TWO weeks Each Month OR 10 Days For Working with Annell EACH Month. Pay should be any-where from 9 Dollars to 10 Dollars With Mileage being Paid according to PCP.

Annell needs an Enviroment where there's not a Lot of Continuous Noise. ------ Annell Needs Her Own Sleeping -Space and Quite time. And OTHER than Family, ... No teen-Age Boys at Home . Or small Children too Where It would
Take needed time away From Annell. Also, I believe the Staff-Member would need to Live In North Carolina.

This Job Is Mostly Stress-Free. Etc, ...-------------------------------- Also, One should have A-Little Sense Of Humor.

If you think you might be Interested Or Know someone who might would Like to Keep and work with Annell have them
to Call me.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Annell and Family Looking and Needing Help.

The Right candidate will need to be Able to work THRU Unwanted Behaviors . Example : Let Unwanted Behavior's ---Roll Off ya Back. However, with the Same Routine Etc,.. 95% of the time, Annell Is Happy. One will need to Show High School Diploma Or GED. CNA If Possible. Pass Criminal Check. And Be able to Show One has Inc. on Vehical. Mother will Train.

The Staff-Member will need too Provide for Annell her Own Sleeping-Space, Outing's, ... Every 8 Week Hair-Cut, and
Every 8 week Movies. ------- Take Annell's Laundry and her help fold them, when returning Annell. ------- Hang up Annell's Clothes Or Give to Mom.

This position will be ... EVERY-Other ... Tuesday ... begInning at 3:00 pm Tuesday. THRU Sunday at around 3:00 pm. Totaling 94 Hours every TWO weeks Each Month OR 10 Days For Working with Annell EACH Month. Pay should be any-where from 9 Dollars to 10 Dollars With Mileage being Paid according to PCP.

Annell needs an Enviroment where there's not a Lot of Continuous Noise. ------ Annell Needs Her Own Sleeping -Space and Quite time. And OTHER than Family, ... No teen-Age Boys at Home . Or small Children too Where It would
Take needed time away From Annell. Also, I believe the Staff-Member would need to Live In North Carolina.

This Job Is Mostly Stress-Free. Etc, ...-------------------------------- Also, One should have A-Little Sense Of Humor.

If you think you might be Interested Or Know someone who might would Like to Keep and work with Annell have them
to Call me.

So , how was your day Question
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Tyann, why don't you post the job on Craigs List? www.craigslist.com. Maybe you could find a nice older retired nurse or school teacher that could use the extra cash? Just a thought. You could run a back ground check for $25 and off course references. Seriously, everyone is using craigs list.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 pm

We've had a Wonderful Day Kathy. ----- I just thought I'd Let Annell's Family Know that we are Still Looking for
a Permanent Worker/Helper/ ... and/Or Baby-Sitter Etc,... for Annell. Sense Y'all are Annell's Kin-Folks. flower

Just a Thought, flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Yeah, I know. If I wasn't so business with this business, I would help. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Tyann, why don't you post the job on Craigs List? www.craigslist.com. Maybe you could find a nice older retired nurse or school teacher that could use the extra cash? Just a thought. You could run a back ground check for $25 and off course references. Seriously, everyone is using craigs list.

Well, as Long as It would-not put Annell In Public-Domain . Or Aganist Hippa. Etc, ... I just Might take this In Consideration. ... Thank You.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Don't they have any part time recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, I know. If I wasn't so business with this business, I would help. sunny

Well, thank You Sweet-Heart. ------- We'll be just Fine. -------- I Just wanted to Throw this Out there ---------- Just In
Case ???.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 pm

How's Every-Body Doing ???.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 am

Good Morning !!! sunny -------- sunny ---------- sunny ----------- sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:43 am

HI everybody, we're going to the camper this weekend . ttyl.
flower Annette, why don't you come up and pitch a tent . We could have a lot of fun... flower Call me...
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 am

Sounds fun! It's too dang hot to camp here, I would die! I think though that we are coming to camp in WV July 2-5. I think you all will be at the beach though. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: