teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 am

Yeah, i know, I am getting off the pill soon. Everyone I know got pregnant within 3 months of getting off. Marko's sister got pregant 3 weeks after getting off the pill and ended up having a baby with Downs Syndrome. Now you tell me if that birth control pill did not have something to do with this? She was also on the pill for 11 years. Actually I took 2 years off the pill from 21 yrs-23 yrs while I was dating Marko and was fine, I know I hate doctors too.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:45 am

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, i know, I am getting off the pill soon. Everyone I know got pregnant within 3 months of getting off. Marko's sister got pregant 3 weeks after getting off the pill and ended up having a baby with Downs Syndrome. Now you tell me if that birth control pill did not have something to do with this? She was also on the pill for 11 years. Actually I took 2 years off the pill from 21 yrs-23 yrs while I was dating Marko and was fine, I know I hate doctors too.

Well, I really don't hate Doctors. Lol ------ But I am so Glad your Getting off the Pill. ---- I can't say That The
Pill's causes Down Syndrom. ------- But I do believe that after about a year and the Pills have left your System
you might feel more Balanced In life. ---------------- Not that you won't feel Nutty at times. Lol ------- Because we
Inherited that from Mommy. And probably our other Woman ancestors. Lol ----- And I believe We just get that from just being a Woman. geek Damn Hormones. bounce
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 am

I was on Othrotrycycoline and this birth control made me feel NUTS! So that about 6 years ago they put me on Allesse and this pill in general has less hormones and I can't tell I am on it, that is why I stayed on this one. Well, I thought that since my sister in law had just gotten of the pill this could have played a role in the 21 chromosone not forming properly? Just a theory of mine. I think too much! lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:52 am

sdurovic wrote:
I was on Othrotrycycoline and this birth control made me feel NUTS! So that about 6 years ago they put me on Allesse and this pill in general has less hormones and I can't tell I am on it, that is why I stayed on this one. Well, I thought that since my sister in law had just gotten of the pill this could have played a role in the 21 chromosone not forming properly? Just a theory of mine. I think too much! lol

Yeah today they can check for the Fragile X ??? and chromosone. ----------- But like you said Theory. Because Out
of every 1 and 150 Children born today 1 Will have autism. Where years ago, ... when Annell was Born It was
1 In every 2,000 Or more. -------------- What Is going On ??? . It's Now epidemic. Yeah, I know this StuFF. Lol

I once believed Mental Retardation Etc, ... Just ran In the Family. -------- Like Mack, ... well Actually, Mack has more
Sense than we Do. ---------- Or Melvin ??? ---------------------------------------------- But I Believe It was the Situation
Environment.

Example : Mommy was a Great Mother. --------- However, her most concern back then, ... was where our next meal
was gonna come From. ----------- She didn't push Education. --------- THEY didn't see Education as as a priority Etc,...

If we got an 8th grade Education and Could cook and Clean ----------- Mommy's ... philosophy (I looked this UP )
Was If we could do this ---------- We'd find a Good Man. ------- She was right, ... and this still stands today.

But Gee, I might need or would like to put a Cilanoid In my Car. lol!

Also, Most folks with a Master-Degree can-not wash Clothes Right, Etc, ... This Is true.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm

sdurovic wrote:

Also Steph, If the Pill Is working for you. --------- Well, don't listen to me. ------------------- But I Do-Not Douche and I
have NEVER had a Yeast- Infection. Boy, this Is getting Personal. Or I AM Getting OLD. Lolololol

Man-Made StUFF Can kill us. --------- My period's Have always been EVERY 28 t0 30 Days. Right on time.
Except for 1 Time a year. ------- It then Changes. --- Annell's Is the same way. BUT, One time a Doctor
wanted to Give Annell a SHOT To stop Her Periods. ------ This IS Natural for a Woman. -------- When I
Stop having my Periods. ----------- I will MISS them SO. ... Because after my Period I get such a Calming,
Peaceful feeling. -------------------------- Not to say One day I might need a hysterectomy Etc,...
But Only If I must have One. Hey, do you need to stop taking the Pill In order for your Periods to Start ???.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Girl, don't get me started on autism and the epedemic that is going. I honestly, honestly think it is the SHOTS, the many many shots we are given as children. For example, in Europe where Marko is from they do not give kids as many shots as they do here. I think autism is realted to the shots they give us as kids. There was NOTHING wrong with Annell when she was little, it happened around 5 years of age, right? That is when we get that last set of shots, before elementary. Have you read that book my Jenny Mcarthy? She thinks its the shots too, I love Jenny Mcarthy.

Yes, I agree with this, I think street smart people are WAY better off then book smart people. In college, I was smarter than most of the other students on a different level, street smart and every day things they could not do. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Girl, don't get me started on autism and the epedemic that is going. I honestly, honestly think it is the SHOTS, the many many shots we are given as children. For example, in Europe where Marko is from they do not give kids as many shots as they do here. I think autism is realted to the shots they give us as kids. There was NOTHING wrong with Annell when she was little, it happened around 5 years of age, right? That is when we get that last set of shots, before elementary. Have you read that book my Jenny Mcarthy? She thinks its the shots too, I love Jenny Mcarthy.

Yes, I agree with this, I think street smart people are WAY better off then book smart people. In college, I was smarter than most of the other students on a different level, street smart and every day things they could not do. lol!

Mercury. --------- Some Doctors say YES Some say NO. It's Controvercy. ------- The Gov. will-not admit to making ... Mistake. ----------------------------- And yes Stephanie, -------------- If I die today and Was to NEVER See Annell again.

When she was Two. ... I actually Said to myself. ------------ Annelll IS Gonna Be VERY Smart Etc,... ----- Mommy first
Noticed something was Wrong. --- At first, I was In denial. ------- And did -Not want a Mentally Retarted Child. Lol

Yes I can now ... Lol. ------- When Annell was about 7 or 8. ----------- I thought I didn't Or haven't taught her right.
I remember Sitting down with Annell Daily for Months Etc,... ---------- But In time, I realized I was pushing Annell
MUCH Harder and Faster than She could Learn. -------- I didn't give up. I just Accepted It and Inbraced the sistuation. I went TRYING to search for answers. Amas Cottage Etc,...

There Now Is MANY ... Doctors, Teachers, Dentists, Elected Officials, Etc,... Who's Children Is Becoming Autisum.
No, I've not read that Book. ---- But I have read Several. And have reserched MUCH. ... Mercury has ben around for
Quite sometime. And what might effect one Indiviual Might not another. SO, Until Science can come up with the Right
Answer Or solution. ---------- I'm with You and MANY MANY Others on this Steph.

And yes, It IS A ...Hush, Hush, Silent Epidemic.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:52 pm

You need to read her book Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism. I took an envornment class and and the US only tests 1% of the foods and chemicals that come into this country!! This is ridiculos people!

Tyann please watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WTaLnDPY4
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 pm

sdurovic wrote:
You need to read her book Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism. I took an envornment class and and the US only tests 1% of the foods and chemicals that come into this country!! This is ridiculos people!

Tyann please watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WTaLnDPY4

Yeah, I've seen this ... an Advocate -Group I believe sent this to me. ---------- However, Jenny's son HAD Very Mild Autisum. But she made and had some Great points. ---------- And she made good argument with those Doctors. --- I
enjoyed It again. ------- Thank You.

Hey, who Is In the WET-suit ???.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Yes, but I swear it is the shots...

That's me, I'm scuba diving!!! alien alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:42 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, but I swear it is the shots...

That's me, I'm scuba diving!!! alien alien

Cool I believe I'd like to swim with the Dolphins. ---------- I'd like to Swim with Paint as well. flower

And yeah, If the Gov. had to admit they have made A Big Mistake Etc, ... It's hard to tell What their consequence would be. ----------- And what can or DO we Need to do ??? .

But It IS In fact an Epidemic. ------ And Autisum Does-not discriminate. ---------- It's a Mess.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey, what European Country Is Marko from over there ? ------- I might want to visit One of those Countries and / Or Cities One of these Days. ------- What's the name of the nearest City and /or Country where he grew up.

This might be Interesting for me. Thanks. --- I've always heard a lot of those Countries are Very Poor ??? . study
If so, I'd fit right In. Lol. I've worked with several Europeon folks. But I can't remember what Country they were from.

I remember a Lady from over there once told me. --------- I didn't know Hard-Times. Hum !!! Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:03 pm

It is Croatia, and it is right beside Italy. Venice Italy is the biggest nearby city. Croatia is on the coast right beside Italy, I think this is why he likes fishing so much. lol

Here is the website: http://www.htz.hr/English/Home/Naslovna.aspx

Yeah, time were tough but know that the Euro is kicking the dollars butt it is not so bad. Everything is twice as expensive though.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 pm

I meant now that the Euro is stronger than the dollar. This thing don't have spell check. lol

Europe is a Sociolist society, there is big gap between the rich and poor but not as big as the U.S. Obama is trying to make the US a Sociolist society, if we get a universal health care system we will be getting close to Europe.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:11 pm

I would have a picture of me scuba diving but Philip forgot to get the camera from Marko... boo hoo boo hoo LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Show us a picture of the shark.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 pm

I don't have that good of a picture of the shark. I saw that shark and pushed Marko towards it and starting swimming to the top. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

OK I found one.

Whats new today - Page 13 Great-white-shark
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 pm

sdurovic wrote:
OK I found one.

Was Y'all In the Water With this Damn Thing. ---- If so, why didn't Y'all go up and Give It a Milk-Shake Like Kathy
Did that Bear. RUUUUUUN !!! pale affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm

sdurovic wrote:
OK I found one.

CTG ... Still plays like a Little Boy.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:
OK I found one.

Was Y'all In the Water With this Damn Thing. ---- If so, why didn't Y'all go up and Give It a Milk-Shake Like Kathy
Did that Bear. RUUUUUUN !!! pale affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I meant, -------- SWIIIIIIM !!!!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I meant now that the Euro is stronger than the dollar. This thing don't have spell check. lol

Europe is a Sociolist society, there is big gap between the rich and poor but not as big as the U.S. Obama is trying to make the US a Sociolist society, if we get a universal health care system we will be getting close to Europe.

Does the Europeans have a Universal Health Care Plan ? ------- This Is what Obama Is trying to do for us all.
And It will be better than the 50,000,000.00 and More ... Who have Nothing or ... NO Health Inc. at All.

And the 50,000,000.00 and More ... Who live In this Country, ... Is about the Population of Italy.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

Does the Europeans have a Universal Health Care Plan ? ------- This Is what Obama Is trying to do for us all.
And It will be better than the 50,000,000.00 and More ... Who have Nothing or ... NO Health Inc. at All.

And the 50,000,000.00 and More ... Who live In this Country, ... Is about the Population of Italy.

Sorry, ... And the 50,000,000.00 ... and More Who live In this Country With-out Health Inc. Is about the Population of Italy.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

No, this is a fake pic we found online. lol

Yeah, dad loves to play still! What did he always say? " I don't want to grow up, I'm a toys r us kid! lol

Yes, all of Europe has a Universal Health Care Plan, but you don't get that good of health care, it's not as good as over here. But I can tell you Europeans are miserable people, they are always pissed off at something, it's too expensive and too busy over there. There is no way of getting ahead in a Sociolist society, everyone makes around the same amount of money. There is no huge disproportion of wealth over there, but then again you can't get rich either and this is what they all want " The American Dream".
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:00 pm

No that was not a fake picture I slapped that shark up side the head and hauled ass,LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: