teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 pm

TTYl , I'm getting tired. I think that i'll go to bed early . NITE NITE sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:17 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I know this, I can only imagine what a bond with a horse is like and how powerful. You can just look in a horses eyes and see so much emotion, atleast I have always thought this. I like animals more than people, I really do! geek

I Love you Stephanie. ---- I really do. ------------ And I to Love Paint and My Ole-Dog Happy. Lol ------- Their not
Animals. Lol ------------ There our Friends, Partners, Teachers, Crying Companions, Counselors, etc, .. flower

Yeah I to, Choose my TRUE Friends over Most Humans.

Humans will Hurt US. ----- They'll Lie, Deceive, Back-Stabbers, Sleep with our Old-Man, Well, Our husbands,
Two-Faced, --------- They'll even Burn Our House down. Etc,... Lol ------------It's true.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Yeah, they will keep you sane, I think I would be gone all the time if it weren't for Dooby. He has def made me more sane. I told you, I have a gypsy soul, I would be in Montana or somewhere traveling around if it wasn't for Dooby. lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 pm

yeah, humans have been doing this stuff sice way back in time. But have you ever heard of a animal doing this? Heather and her hubby make a CUTE couple! I hate I didn't make it in for the shower. Yeah, I am about to head to bed myself, I am old and can't hang past 11, lol, I am serious.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Well you need to get Annell a collie pup I know she love my dog I got pictures.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm

When all else fails,There still is Clyde to depend on! he is your rock!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, they will keep you sane, I think I would be gone all the time if it weren't for Dooby. He has def made me more sane. I told you, I have a gypsy soul, I would be in Montana or somewhere traveling around if it wasn't for Dooby. lol

Yeah If It wasn't for Annell.-------------- I probably wouldn't be Living ! . ... It's true.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 pm

sdurovic wrote:
yeah, humans have been doing this stuff sice way back in time. But have you ever heard of a animal doing this? Heather and her hubby make a CUTE couple! I hate I didn't make it in for the shower. Yeah, I am about to head to bed myself, I am old and can't hang past 11, lol, I am serious.

Steph, I wish I was as Smart as You when I was your age. --------- I relate to you VERY well. ------------ But I once
had a Totally Free sprite. And If not for Annell --------------- Or If she'd been "Normal" ??? ------- I might have
made It to Montana. But I'm not for sure If I'd be LivEN. Lol ------ Think about That ??? God knew what He was doing
when He Gave me Annell. ----------- I was Eat-Up with the Stupid back then. And would not have survived. Lolol.

But, I believe The Lord will only look after Us for so Long.

Well, Sleep PEACEFULLY. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Annette wrote:
Well you need to get Annell a collie pup I know she love my dog I got pictures.

Hey you Witch !!! ---------- Watch been doIN ? --------- Did you go to the Shower ??? and did my other Witch-
StEP-Sister Lololol Pebble's Go ??? ----------- I love you Nip.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Yes I went to the shower and Pebbles came to. We had a good time. I'm in a lot of pain so I sleep a lot I go back to the Dr on the 23 they think that my right kidney is No good.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
When all else fails,There still is Clyde to depend on! he is your rock!

CTG, how's life been treating Ya ??? . ------- Come Own !!!, Lol ... tell me all about It. Cause I'm not
Going to bed Until I finish Off my last 3 Cokes. ... So, lets talk about It affraid
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Yeah, the Lord works in mysterious ways, that is for sure! I know that when he wants me to have a kid it will be time. He always knows when to make you settle down, that is for sure. And if I can't have a kid or two then I have already decided, I will adopt one. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Dad is back on! Did you take my advice and email Lucy? Come on, tell me you did. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Annette wrote:
Yes I went to the shower and Pebbles came to. We had a good time. I'm in a lot of pain so I sleep a lot I go back to the Dr on the 23 they think that my right kidney is No good.

Well, I hope they get It Fixed Annete. ------- This has Bothered you for Years Now ! . Well, Let me know Annette.

They should have already fixed IT a long time A-go. Well, let me know what they are gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, the Lord works in mysterious ways, that is for sure! I know that when he wants me to have a kid it will be time. He always knows when to make you settle down, that is for sure. And if I can't have a kid or two then I have already decided, I will adopt one. sunny

Steph, are Y'all trying ???.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Dad is back on! Did you take my advice and email Lucy? Come on, tell me you did. lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! . You GettEM girl.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Well good night the pain pill is kicking my ass. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Not yet, but I do plan on it in about a year or two. I have been on birth control pills a LONG time so we shall see. I hear mixed stories about that, but I do know friends that have been on them 11 years like me, and they had no problem getting pregnant once they got off.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Don't let the bed bugs bite! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Annette wrote:
Well good night the pain pill is kicking my ass. Sleep Sleep

PEACEful Dreams Annette.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Not yet, but I do plan on it in about a year or two. I have been on birth control pills a LONG time so we shall see. I hear mixed stories about that, but I do know friends that have been on them 11 years like me, and they had no problem getting pregnant once they got off.

Well, when and If your Ready Steph. ------------ However Steph, ... Go get an IUD Or something Baby. ----- Get
the He!! off those BCP Hunny Please. ------- An IUD Is just as safe. ---- I hate Doctors. I would-Not Blaspheme
The Bible. ----- But It Reads --------------- Woe be upON the Doctors ANd Lawyers. -----

Shhoooo. I wish I had known you had been taking those Damn BCP This Long. ... Harmones, Years down the
Road side-effects.

Steph, there Is other MORE Natural alternative contraceptions. -------- Research Steph.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:24 pm

good night to all you butt holes! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
good night to all you butt holes! lol!

Woman Rule !!! ... Well I be Dang, If they ain't a "MAN" In that WORD. Shhooooo.

Well, I don't knoe If woman Rule. ... Hillery Isn't President. study
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Well I guess It's just ... Me, My-self, and I. ---------- All my rowded friends have Settled down. And It's not often
I stay up this Late ???.

Who am I talking TO ??? -------- Me, My-Self, and I. --------------- HUnnn.

Well don't tell me, ... I've NothIng TO DO. ---------- I'll watch Captain-Kangaroo. ----- Remember this Song ???

Well, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 am

Life Is Good. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: