teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 am

Annell Is with a Temporary worker. But will be home tonight and We're gonna go eat and watch the Fire-Works.

Well, I'm gonna Go Ride Paint. ... But Not for Long. ------- Three People we know ---- have Lost there Horses Do to Colicing !!!.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 am

I hope you all think of me tonight lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:59 am

Annette wrote:
I hope you all think of me tonight lol!

Annette, Remember Last Year??? ----- Annell refused to Get out and go sit where we Normally Set at For Years.
We had to Go over by the Church and set In the car and Whact the Fire-Works from there. ... But we Enjoyed
them. --------- I believe we First started out years ago, watching them from over behind the Church. ------- I
Remember Folks Playing Frisby and StuFF. ---------- Well, can You, Roy, and the Boys come down tonight ???

I was asked to Ride Paint affraid In the Parade this Year. --- But, Maybe next Year. ------------------- sunny

Dang, It Is HOT !!!. --------- Poor Paint, ... After 20 Minutes, He was Sweating like Crazy.

Also, that picture you Put up of Annell ------ In Fact : ... Shows How Different Annell and Me are. -- Annell Likes Kittens !!! SHHhhOOOOoooo lol!
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:20 pm

I would love to but We can't. I know the boys would LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Annette wrote:
I would love to but We can't. I know the boys would LOVE IT.

Well Ok, --------- But Why can't Ya ???. -------- I'm cleaning my Car and It Is HOT !!!.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Roy had to get his truck work on and the boys are @ the lake.I clean my van 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Annette wrote:
Roy had to get his truck work on and the boys are @ the lake.I clean my van 2 days ago.

Swimming sounds Good about right now. --------- Do they have Fire-Works up at Lake-Stevens ?.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm

No the lake don't do fireworks. Down town next week will have fireworks I was told.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Annette wrote:
No the lake don't do fireworks. Down town next week will have fireworks I was told.

Oh Well, ... Maybe Y'all can go up town next week to see F-Works. ------- I'm still cleaning. ---- I've been In and Out.

Well, I'll talk to Ya Later. I love you -------- Singed ... The queen . flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:43 pm

I Finally finished. ------ SHhoooo washing My car Is a Job. --------- But for some reason, next week, I'll be Dirty from
this Dirt-Road we Live On. --------- But I shouldn't complain I guess. It's a Great place to Ride Paint for an Hour or so.

And yeah Stephanie, I too hope ta get Up to WV This Year and Ride Paint. -------- If we Or they can Soon find someone for Annell. ---------------------------------- We hope to start Riding Every-other week-end. ... Well, Unless It starts up Raining Over and Over and Over Over . Lol No

And except for when we Get up Hay. Razz

Annette, ------------ How's those 2 Little Girls Doing ???. ... Well, I'm gonna Jump In the Shower.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:51 pm

I can't believe you washed your car in this heat! When will it cool off?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:11 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I can't believe you washed your car in this heat! When will it cool off?

Well, theres a Big Pecan-tree right beside The trailer and It Stays Shady over there Until Late evening. So I first Vacumed, ------- I then had the "Water-Hose" continuously running.... and It actually felt pretty Good. sunny

I also took Breaks off and On. SHhhoooo I'm tired.

Oh Well, Annell Is home and I'm gonna Run lol! and get us something to Eat. ------- After, I get Ready.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:18 pm

We're Back, ------------ the Fire-Works was really Beautiful. ----- Annell did-Not want to get out. So, Carroll parked
to-Where we Could Roll Down Annell's Front Window and See. -------------------------------------------------------------

Annell Smiled the Whole time. ----------- Also, ... Fire-Works Get's Me EXcited !!!. -------- It's The ... BOOM !!! Boom !!!, Boom !!!, ----- I believe.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 pm

where did you see fireworks? Sounds fun! santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:04 am

Good Morning !!! ------- sunny --------- sunny --------- sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 am

sdurovic wrote:
where did you see fireworks? Sounds fun! santa

East Bend has their Fire-works Early. And then the next Day they Hold a Parade. ------ All together, this Is called
God & Country Celabration. Cool
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 am

Good morning all! sunny Marko and I woke up at 7 am and rode our bike, I rode mine for 5 miles and he rode his for 9 miles. i am about to take a nap. shoooooo
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 am

GOOD MORNING flower No Tyann the parade and fire works are all the same day.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 am

Annette wrote:
GOOD MORNING flower No Tyann the parade and fire works are all the same day.

Yeah your right, ... I forgot. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 am

sdurovic wrote:
Good morning all! sunny Marko and I woke up at 7 am and rode our bike, I rode mine for 5 miles and he rode his for 9 miles. i am about to take a nap. shoooooo

5 Miles !!!. ------ I walk a little and Ride Paint that's about all I do. ------------ But I need to Do More. Lol
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:03 am

Here is a picture from Mack's house.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 am

Annette wrote:
Here is a picture from Mack's house.

I LOVE that Picture Annette. -------- I would like to have that done In Snow. ---------- Someone could Blind-Flod me
Or just show me that Picture and I'd know where It was taking from. --------- We looked down that Road a Many times
Didn't we ?.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Hey, I had to requet a New Password. --------------- And they just E-mailed It to me today. tongue

Oh well, ... I'm BAAAAAACK !!!. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:28 pm

I said, ... The queen Is back. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Welcome back queen Tyann the first. What happened? What kind of issues was you having? Talk to ya later!

queen Stephanie lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: