teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Let me ask a question that my husband and I debated over dinner. Is it better for a woman to breastfeed their children? Marko seems to think it is something you HAVE to do. Me, on the other hand I do not think that you do. European women all breast feed and this is all he ever heard growing up. I even learned in some of my classes that using formula is just as good as breastfeeding. Or, is this another way for the Pharmacutical companies to make more money?
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 pm

I would have to agree with Marko on this subject. I am prejudiced because I am a breast fed baby! lol! lol! My head is screwed on straight and im a scholar in my own right! lol! lol! Go ahead Clyde and brag on yourself! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:58 pm

The only problem with breast feeding is this. How do you wean a baby from a breast? I can still feel the sting is my hand from mommy telling me, no Clyde, your too old! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

She use to take my bottle fed sibblings for a ride in the car. She would crack the window . Everyone knows when you crack a window, a baby will throw something out. When they threw the bottle out , mommy would blame it on them! Case closed! Mommy was a genius. What a easy way to wean a baby! How can you throw a breast out a window? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 pm

LMAO (Laugh My Ass Off)!!! Dad, you just made me laugh so hard! lol
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Laugh all you want too. You and my sistas can debate this subject. I have to go to bed. lol! lol! Good night yall I have to go to bed.Zzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey CTG and Steph, ------- I've enjoyed reading about Brest-Feeding. Lololol ... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 am

G- morning, About breasting! I breast feed Cody , I loved it . How ever ! Theres a lot that people don't tell you.
Like how your always leaking.
You get it all over you . Your cloths get wet a lot . When your husband kissies you, you leak, when the baby crys , you leak. ECT ECT. And i don't mean just a little bit...

Heather is breast feeding her baby, She already said that she doesn't know how long she can do it. She can pump 3 to 5 oz at one time ,,She has to do it 5 to 6 times aday.
She freezes some of it , for later.. flower I realy don't think that it's for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 am

But if you can do it for just a few months, It will make a big difference in the babys health. Cody hardly gets sick. But when he does, he gets well faster. He has no allergys. Heather , i did not breast feed. She has asthma, all kinds of allergys. I wish that i had Bf her. This is just me.. But It's what,s best for the person doing it... IT,S ALL GOOD.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 am

I now know WHY Scientist use Mouse. ------- They are smart. ... And at First, all I wanted was for Carroll to Kill
Him/Her . But, he kept trying and This Litle thing out-smarted him.

Well, I have some-what Befriended this little Mouse. And we have developed some Kind of StRaNge Relationship.
Carroll says If he were me, he would-Not tell know one this. lol!

However, This Little Mouse Is getting Brave. ----- Especially If I forget to feed him Or Her.

And If we are gonna be Gone for a Few days I try to remember to throw Him/Her some Extra food behind the Frig.

My Question Is : -------- Do I need Help ???
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:04 pm

YES, That thing will turn into a RAT.
THEN it will have baby's , Then before you know it , there wil be a whole family. GET RID OF IT ... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Hey, I sent you some pictures, look at them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey, I LOVED those Pictures. --- And the Joke. ---------- I need to sit down and learn to work my Camera and/Or Video Camera. scratch --------- I need to Start taking some Pictures of us and the Boys.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Kathy wrote:
YES, That thing will turn into a RAT.
THEN it will have baby's , Then before you know it , there wil be a whole family. GET RID OF IT ... bounce bounce

SHhhooooo !!! Alright, He can Catch him /Her and take him to the River or some other place. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 pm

I would LOVE to Jump off that Cliff affraid ... affraid ... affraid

Maybe one week-end or Sometime we can all come Up and go out on Kathy and thems Boat. cheers

Annell might not want to go ??? ------- We just never Know.

But I would need to Bring Paint. -------- I couldn't Enjoy my-self with-out Him. --- From Worrying to much.

Someone Is and will take Care and Feed Annell. Like a Star @ heaven Etc,... ------ But for Paint, and Right now.
Nothing Is not a guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Look at this bass that Charles cought! He was going to have it mounted, but whan he put it on the stringer, it was so heave it bent the stringer hook and got off. He was so up set... Sad
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Kathy wrote:
Look at this bass that Charles cought! He was going to have it mounted, but whan he put it on the stringer, it was so heave it bent the stringer hook and got off. He was so up set... Sad

I don't know what a Bass nor a Stinger Is. study

And I don't know Rather I should Laugh or Cry. ???
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:34 pm

It's a good eating fish, As far as laughing or crying. It was kind of funny and sad . He wanted that fish so he have it mounted . It,s like the tails .. THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Kathy wrote:
It's a good eating fish, As far as laughing or crying. It was kind of funny and sad . He wanted that fish so he have it mounted . It,s like the tails .. THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY.. Very Happy

Oh, ------- What Is the Tails that got away. ???
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

There was this Old-Man. ---- And His Wife was about Eighty Years old. --------- And one Day she was Standing In front of a Full- Lenth Mirror. ----- Later On, ... she went Into where her Husband was Sitting. -------- And she said : ... Honey, I'm Old, Fat, and Wrinkled.

He said, ... Yeah, But You still have your Vision.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 pm

One time This Old-Lady about 80ty Years Old told her Husband. --------- She said, Sweet-heart Lets
Run up Stairs and Make-Love.

He said, Lets do One Or the Other.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Okay, Okay, Marko wins the debate. One point for Marko! lol!

My mom did not breastfeed me and I am always sick, have allergies, blah blah. Marko is NEVER sick, and he was breastfeed. There you go! geek
I like to think things out before I do it, and the thought of carrying a baby for 9 months and then having something sucking on your tit for 9 more months, well truthfully it makes me want to pass out! lol! lol!

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 pm

If I had to think Or Ponder to long on Most Every-thing before making a deicision On or reacting Etc, ...

I'd Still be In Shabby-Run HollER. lol! ----- However, It Is Now harder for me to ... Be as Impulsive
As I use Ta be. lol! ------ I'm working on It.

Well, Except for going Ta just about any place and Riding Paint. flower

Years ago, I Rarely EvEr Questioned a Whole lot. However, back then, Folks were Honest and ----------
A Man's ( In general) Word meant more Than a Pound of Gold.

Most Times, ... taking Chances has Always been a Part of Life. ------- And If I had to THINK ??? lol!
To long concerning an Important Event, deicision, Etc, ... ------ SHHhhoooo WEeeee !!!.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Was I a Breastfed Baby ???. ------ I know that I hated Milk as Long as I can Remember. ----- And I
still do. ----------------- But I Love ... Black walnut Icecream. Mmmm
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 pm

lol, I do not drink that much milk either. How is the dog Happy doing? These are a good breed, I seen one the other day and man are they smart! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next