teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:19 pm

I guess so. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Most Evenings, we let the Boys out. Like a Star @ heaven ------ And We've also had company tonight.

So, EveRyone Is fed and Happy. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Good, my leg is itching and swollen. Man, what a bee sting! lol!
I remenber being at Momaw's when I was like 11 and I stepped on a wasp! OUCH! affraid
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Kathy wrote:
Clyde, I know that you remember. By the way ..I thought you at work... I love you
I remember it well. the guy that hit wayne, his last name was Rose. He lived at the top of the hill at big sandy curve. He said he was sorry to mommy so many times that I felt sorry for him. Wayne was on the clumsy side. lol! He was not athletic. lol! Bless his heart, he always made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Good, my leg is itching and swollen. Man, what a bee sting! lol!
I remenber being at Momaw's when I was like 11 and I stepped on a wasp! OUCH! affraid

You was Barefoot'n Wasn't You !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Kathy wrote:
Clyde, I know that you remember. By the way ..I thought you at work... I love you
I remember it well. the guy that hit wayne, his last name was Rose. He lived at the top of the hill at big sandy curve. He said he was sorry to mommy so many times that I felt sorry for him. Wayne was on the clumsy side. lol! He was not athletic. lol! Bless his heart, he always made me laugh.

Yeah I remember after Wayne Left this World, ... you said : -------- Wayne should had been driving
an Army-Tank !!! lol!

Yeah, poor Ole'Wayne. flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:
I'm here, I am sure dad has went to bed by now. I will try this church out tomorrow and let you all know. I just never heard or seen a woman pastor, I am sure they are better than men! lol! just kidding!

That's Unlike CTG, not to say Good-Night. Sleep

lol! ------ Personally, I prefer a Man Preacher. ----------- But If I felt the Presence of the Lord In
a particular Church rather It be a Women or Man. .... I believe this Is what Is Important. The presence
Of our Lord. sunny
I did say goodnight! it did not go through! I have a caveman computer and I dont work for Geico. lol! I need a upgrade and it cant happen fast enough! I have a lot to say and I want to say it before alztimer sets in. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 pm

What was Wayne's Nick-NamE ???. ------------ It was Lamont Won't IT ???. lol!

And You was Hard-Head. Lol -------------------------- It's now ALL coming back to me. santa
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 pm

lol, yeah Tyann, I was barefoot. lol! I remenber my foot was so swollen! Heck, my leg is swollen now! What I thought was funny, is Marko talked to his mom today and she also got stung by a bee yesterday.

I remenber Wayne coming to see us at the house in Roderfield and him and dad throwing a football in the front yard. I do remenber this very, very good, it is a mental image that is stuck in my head. Him and dad was passing the football and they were laughing and smiling and they hugged. I was like 7 so this had to be right before he passed? I always thought it was strange, this mental image I had. But, I do remenber he was really nice and had a GREAT smile!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:02 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:
I'm here, I am sure dad has went to bed by now. I will try this church out tomorrow and let you all know. I just never heard or seen a woman pastor, I am sure they are better than men! lol! just kidding!

That's Unlike CTG, not to say Good-Night. Sleep

lol! ------ Personally, I prefer a Man Preacher. ----------- But If I felt the Presence of the Lord In
a particular Church rather It be a Women or Man. .... I believe this Is what Is Important. The presence
Of our Lord. sunny
I did say goodnight! it did not go through! I have a caveman computer and I dont work for Geico. lol! I need a upgrade and it cant happen fast enough! I have a lot to say and I want to say it before alztimer sets in. lol!

Well, just as long as you come around CTG. --------------- And You'll not get any dementia. study
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Wayne should never had owned a motorcycle. I cant remember if he ever learned to ride a bike. His hero was Jerry Lewis. What does that tell you ? I was his dad . I hate myself for not Intervening, maybe he would be alive. He didnt need a motorcycle. I did what mommy did. I prayed for his safety. I regret that I didnt do more. Smile I learned from my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 pm

sdurovic wrote:
lol, yeah Tyann, I was barefoot. lol! I remenber my foot was so swollen! Heck, my leg is swollen now! What I thought was funny, is Marko talked to his mom today and she also got stung by a bee yesterday.

I remenber Wayne coming to see us at the house in Roderfield and him and dad throwing a football in the front yard. I do remenber this very, very good, it is a mental image that is stuck in my head. Him and dad was passing the football and they were laughing and smiling and they hugged. I was like 7 so this had to be right before he passed? I always thought it was strange, this mental image I had. But, I do remenber he was really nice and had a GREAT smile!

Yeah Steph. that Is a Memory to cherish. flower ----- And Wayne had charisma. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Wayne should never had owned a motorcycle. I cant remember if he ever learned to ride a bike. His hero was Jerry Lewis. What does that tell you ? I was his dad . I hate myself for not Intervening, maybe he would be alive. He didnt need a motorcycle. I did what mommy did. I prayed for his safety. I regret that I didnt do more. Smile I learned from my mistakes.

Well, as Mommy said, you got TA let-UM grow up. --------- I believe It MighT have been Wayne's calling.

And the Lord needed Wayne ... To be OUR Guardion- Angel. sunny --- sunny -- sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:13 pm

And Marko wants a motorcyle SO bad! He is not the type for a motorcycle either. I hate to say it, but he is not.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:18 pm

sdurovic wrote:
And Marko wants a motorcyle SO bad! He is not the type for a motorcycle either. I hate to say it, but he is not.

Well now, I ain't gonna get In-between this. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Hang tuff Steph. Dont let Marko have one of those things! You wanted a wanted a four wheeler. guess what? you didnt get one. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Yes, i did! I still want a four-wheeler! But, I can see why I didn't get one, I had some terrible bike wrecks! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm

You know, Lol --------- You-Alls last two trips has been HE$$ . ------- Europe drained Steph.

And this last Fishing trip. -------- Was A Vacation from HE$$.

Why don't you-ALL -------- Drive up High-Country This comming Friday. For SOME True R&R ???.

It's not a Long drive. ---------- And very Peaceful. --------- Carroll and me are leaving Thursday.

C'Own !!!. ------------- Won't Ya ???
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:38 pm

I know dad can't get off now. Where is this place? I am burnt out on the camper!

Dad, wants to buy the domain piratescovefishingtournament.com lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Dad, Marko wants to buy this domain! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm

I used to believe in horse and buggys. Now I have changed my tune. I believe in as many as air bags , you can fit into one car! lol! I tempted God once. I will not do it again. I want to live forever. So help me God ! With age comes wisdom.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

So, be a wise man and get a new computer and faster internet! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I know dad can't get off now. Where is this place? I am burnt out on the camper!

Dad, wants to buy the domain piratescovefishingtournament.com lol

You will need to Go-back ------- I put the Web-page up. --------- You know Steph, You and Marko could
Actually get a Room Close by to High-Country. --------- And I'll pay for Friday and Saturday night for Y'all.

You and Marko can drop off CTG Friday Eveving. And Y'all spend a Little time, and then You and Marko
go get a Room. And then come Back after CTG ------- Sat. Or, When-ever. On Sat.
Because CTG can stay at Our Camp-site and You-all can go Site-seeing, Hikeing, Etc, ... while we Ride Sat.

Or just Relax and Stay AT oUR Camp-Site.

Then Sat. night, after we have ridden, ----- High-country will fix US All a GrEAT Steak. ------- All on me.

Well, think about It. ???.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Dad, Marko wants to buy this domain! lol!
I will pay half for it ! i am hooked again! thank you lord for a second chance at fishing!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I used to believe in horse and buggys. Now I have changed my tune. I believe in as many as air bags , you can fit into one car! lol! I tempted God once. I will not do it again. I want to live forever. So help me God ! With age comes wisdom.

No Brother, ... Wisdom does-Not always come with Age. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next