teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:29 pm

She is CUTE!!! What got her so tickled?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Does Chelsea sleep all night ?. ------------- Sometimes I think about haveing another one. Then I think about adopting. ... I just don't know yet. Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 pm

LollygagIn. ------------ This should have been your screen name.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 pm

LOL, Have fun...
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:41 pm

sdurovic wrote:
She is CUTE!!! What got her so tickled?

She just likes to laugh, she does it a lot..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:41 pm

She's a real good baby.. Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Well , i think that we are going to have Thanksgiving here this year. Peb's an I & Annette talked about it. We think that it might work. If you all can come . That would be great, Let us know.. Kind of a reunion...
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

I was trying to find a Halloween card Kathy sent me the other night. But I guess I deleted It. Whats new today - Page 40 Fresse

Well, I probably wouldn't know how to paste It over here No how. Whats new today - Page 40 Lol

Well, It won't be long and I'll be going ta Bed. Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm

About a week or two ago, Annell and me was driving up the rode. And we couldn't get the
regular station we usually listen to. --------- So I turned too another Country-station.
And this Is what we heard. ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqrogegV1lw
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Kathy wrote:
Well , i think that we are going to have Thanksgiving here this year. Peb's an I & Annette talked about it. We think that it might work. If you all can come . That would be great, Let us know.. Kind of a reunion...

Annette said that Larry will be coming Etc ... Whats new today - Page 40 Star3 ... Annette also said that some of Carroll's family could get a room up In Beckley. ------------------ If they come ??? ... I don't know. ???

Most Important, Annell will be with Annette during Thanks-giving. ... So, Annell will get to
spend & visit some time with You all. Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_cheers And we are so Grateful for Annell. Whats new today - Page 40 Star3

Important # 2. Lol ---------- will there be enough room at Y'alls house for our H-trailer and a place for Paint and Baby ???. We can actually Tie-Line and we also can put up a 20 x 20 Temp. Corrall for the Boys. And, we Clean up the Boys Poop. Etc, ... Ummm Lol.

Oh yeah, we will need to bring Ole' Blue. ---------- And he's just a pup. But we can tie him up as well.

Oh well, If you believe there might be room for Us. Let me know. ---------- If not, I for sure
CAn and WiLL understand this. Whats new today - Page 40 Alien -------------------- If there Is room, we will leave a Day earlier. Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_cheers ------------ Also, and again, we will Understand If yoUinS do not have enough room.

Also, If you believe there might be room for us. ----------------------- I will need to call Ya.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_sunny

Life Is Good.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:11 am

I talked to Annete this morning. She Is on her way down here to take care of some business.

And yes, they ARE Gonna get the Flu-shot. Whats new today - Page 40 Affraid

So, I've gone a-head and made an Appt. for Baby-Annell to get a Flu-shot today at 1:00 O'clock. ---- Whats new today - Page 40 Affraid ... Whats new today - Page 40 Affraid ... Whats new today - Page 40 Affraid ... Whats new today - Page 40 Affraid

Also, I have a meeting at 5:30 this after-noon. ------------- Just In case Any body
might care !!!. Whats new today - Page 40 Lol Whats new today - Page 40 Lol Whats new today - Page 40 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 am

Well, I guess I will too then. I just have gotten one but man I hate being sick!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 am

Kathy, I met a woman at the post office that told me, she loved her children but words can not describe how much she LOVES her grandchildren! She said it was unreal!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:34 am

Well, lets just hope Baby-Annell does ok. Whats new today - Page 40 Fresse Whats new today - Page 40 Affraid Whats new today - Page 40 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Kathy, I met a woman at the post office that told me, she loved her children but words can not describe how much she LOVES her grandchildren! She said it was unreal!

It is such a good feeling. Whats new today - Page 40 Herz

-------

https://teeney-hall.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40