teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

We have company tonight. and here shortly, I'm going to bed. alien

I'll talk to YouIns Tomorrow. rendeer
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Hello all! I am going to sleep!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:53 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 am

I've now been up for an hour or more. This Is WhY come around 7:00 Or 8:00 tonight I am
ready for bed. geek

Sometimes I sleep In. And I tell myself that I am going too sleep In Tomorrow. lol!

However, when we go Camping, I believe I could sleep all day long. ------ I don't know ??? cherry
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 am

Hey,

Read this story, there are some sick people in this world! Shooooooooo

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32583149/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:34 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hey,

Read this story, there are some sick people in this world! Shooooooooo

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32583149/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

I can only Imagine Crying or Very sad what that Little girl had to have gone gone through. I hope somehow she can learn to put
most of It behind her. And I hope she and her Children can somehow truly enjoy the rest of their lives. flower

The'll make a --- Based on a True ---- story/Movie study concerning this Young Lady and her Childrens life.
I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 am

This is crazy!! Why didn't she escape? Wow, this story blows me away, it really does.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 am

sdurovic wrote:
This is crazy!! Why didn't she escape? Wow, this story blows me away, it really does.

I guess know one can answer why didn't escape. ----------- An 11 Year old Is just a Baby. confused

And I'm sure she was Brain-washed and again, at that age we can only ImaGine. I'm sure after she
was stolen she was soon was kept In Isolation and Molested Et, etc, etc, ??? time and time again.
And probaly after time -------- That was the Only life she knew Or became too know.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Yeah, she was brainwashed for sure. Wow, what some weird people out there!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, she was brainwashed for sure. Wow, what some weird people out there!

More than just wired Steph. ------- FriggIN Low-life SOB'S. And They have NO Morals Nor Values.

There's TWO things a Man/Women has. ----------- And thats Morals, Values, and His/Her Word. If we have these
and Believe and Trust Etc,... In our Lord Jesus Chris we'll be able to Weather most Storms.

However, I need to Pray more than I do. ------ And practice what I preach. lol! But I Sincerely, and naturally
try to be and Do Good. And am QUICK to opologize when I feel I was In the wrong.

However, what that Man and Women allowed to take place concerning that young lady for so many years and her Children. They will and must answer to our --- Lord, Jesus-Christ. affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm

HellO !!! Lol

What's new Today Question
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Yes, I agree. But, I believe their are some real sick people out there! I keep telling myself it is not good for me to watch or read these stories but I can't help it. It took me forever, I mean forever to pick a major in school. Finally, I choose Sociology and Criminology and all we did was talk about murder and stuff all day, now this for the first time in my life, I did really well in. My dream job was always like a criminal Psychologist or something, kind of like Jodi Foster in Silence of the Lambs.. lol!

I know it is sick, it really is but this stuff interests me, and well I just can't explain it.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, I agree. But, I believe their are some real sick people out there! I keep telling myself it is not good for me to watch or read these stories but I can't help it. It took me forever, I mean forever to pick a major in school. Finally, I choose Sociology and Criminology and all we did was talk about murder and stuff all day, now this for the first time in my life, I did really well in. My dream job was always like a criminal Psychologist or something, kind of like Jodi Foster in Silence of the Lambs.. lol!

I know it is sick, it really is but this stuff interests me, and well I just can't explain it.

Well, I don't know Jodi Foster and have never watched Silence of the Lamb. ------ And I agree and disagee concerning Sickness. Lol ------ I believe a lot of Folks use Mentally-Ill as an Excuse for having Many Demons.

They are full of Saton affraid and need the Holy-Sprit to Interveen. ----- I'm far from perfect, but No Man
( In genral) Can Heal nor offer True Wisdom like our Father, Jesus-Christ. ------- And I not only believe this with
all might Heart. ------------ I know It to be a Fact. ... Because the Bible don't lie. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Yeah, it is true. These people are have Satan in them, but I do not know why I feel like I would find have of these missing children. I just have a gut instinct that I would, it's strange. Maybe I am physcic or something but I have think I would find some of these missing kids, but I am too emotional and my PMS is too bad. lol! lol!

I would end up shooting someone for no reason! lol!

Tyann, I can not belive you have not seem Silence of the Lambs!!! Go rent it!!! Have you see Grand Torino yet? You would really enjoy these movies!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Man, this thing needs spell check! My spell was all messed up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:10 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, it is true. These people are have Satan in them, but I do not know why I feel like I would find have of these missing children. I just have a gut instinct that I would, it's strange. Maybe I am physcic or something but I have think I would find some of these missing kids, but I am too emotional and my PMS is too bad. lol! lol!

I would end up shooting someone for no reason! lol!

Tyann, I can not belive you have not seem Silence of the Lambs!!! Go rent it!!! Have you see Grand Torino yet? You would really enjoy these movies!

lol! , No I've not seen any of them yet. ------- I'm not saying Criminology Is a Bad thing Steph. And I believe
you would be very good at this sort of thing.

It's just when the Crminal has been caught. They'll say: Voices told me Ta do It. lol! ----- Yeah, I miss spell-
check too. elephant
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 pm

We both type too fast. Or rather, our head Is faster than our Fingers. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 pm

My pup Is Growing and He Is In Ta everything !.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah Tyann, now I agree. They always pull that stuff, and they may have heard voices, the devils voice. Wicked....

Yeah, I do think too fast, way faster than what I type! lol!
One of my professors once told me " Miss Hall, your biggest problem is you think too much" LOL! I would put down 5 answers to a essay question! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:27 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah Tyann, now I agree. They always pull that stuff, and they may have heard voices, the devils voice. Wicked....

Yeah, I do think too fast, way faster than what I type! lol!
One of my professors once told me " Miss Hall, your biggest problem is you think too much" LOL! I would put down 5 answers to a essay question! lol!

The only essay I probably wolud pass Is If the Topic wa about Horses. But then I'd probaly fell because they
Grade us on English-Grammer and StuFF. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Oh yeah, lets don't forget the Spelling. ------- Because when they Grade our Essay, they'll check our
Spelling as well. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Well, I guess I'll call It a Night my friend. ... I truly enjoy talking with you. ----------- Good-night. alien
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm

I went hiking today and got stung by a bee! Ouch!! affraid

What do you put on a bee sting?
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I went hiking today and got stung by a bee! Ouch!! affraid

What do you put on a bee sting?

A baking soda paste, Or vinager, Might help. Or some kind of lidocaine.The blue aloe has it in it .
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:59 pm

HellO !!!

Annell and me have had a Girls day out. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next