teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 pm

Kathy wrote:
This is Charles new toy. Annette, call me when you get up. We have to stop at Wal-Mart. sunny

I thought It was his Old one. Lol
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:47 pm

YES Tyann we would rent the house and keep the upkeep we pay $500 a month now. I would LOVE to work with Annell. We can talk about it all later.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Annette wrote:
YES Tyann we would rent the house and keep the upkeep we pay $500 a month now. I would LOVE to work with Annell. We can talk about it all later.

You didn't need to write back Here. --------- We'll talk Later. --- and Annell and me will come Up SOOON
Hopefully Monday. I love you
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 pm

WELL GOOD NIGHT TO ALL Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:58 pm

sdurovic wrote:
what happened to the forum? I am not sure, I know there was 70 some posts the last time I was on here, and now there is 9? Maybe it resets after 70? Not sure? scratch

I believe It just switched over.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Annette wrote:
WELL GOOD NIGHT TO ALL Sleep Sleep Sleep

Good Night Annie.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 pm

Annette wrote:
Kathy how many people can ride on the boat at one time?

It will hold all of us. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Well, I'm going Ta bed. SHhhoooo. Good- Night !!!

Oh Tie a YellER Ribbon around the Old-Oak Cree. Etc, ... -------- I Love you-ALL !!! --- You to Ole' Jimmy. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 pm

good nite all. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:21 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 am

I got up at 6:30 this morning and I am wired on coffee. bounce
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:00 am

sdurovic wrote:
I got up at 6:30 this morning and I am wired on coffee. bounce

Lol , I got up early to. But I'm not yet wired. I drink 1/2 Decafe and 1/2 Reg. But I'd like Ta be a little
Wired. Lol --- My next cup, I'll put more Reg In It. ---- Annell Is awake, But I always be sure to let her wake Up Goooood. ShHHooo Lol ---- Before I get her up and began helping her Bath etc, ...

And when I get up this Early. I sometimes have to fight myself from taking a Nap during the Day.
So's I can Get on a Regular schedual In hopes of going to bed before ten Each night. geek
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 am

Yeah, I am slowly starting to drink regualr coffee again and I need to stop. B/c every anxiety attack I have had has been after a cup of coffee! lol!

So, is that a anxiety disorder or a caffiene induced anxiety disorder? lol santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:32 am

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, I am slowly starting to drink regualr coffee again and I need to stop. B/c every anxiety attack I have had has been after a cup of coffee! lol!

So, is that a anxiety disorder or a caffiene induced anxiety disorder? lol santa

I don't know. Lol Maybe a Little of Both. ---- Or maybe the caffeine agrivates the anxiety more. Lol ... I don't
know ???.

I have an anxiety Disorder. ------- And I can get Overy Excited from something Good. And without any stimulants. Like, Whoooo We're going riding with New and StranGE People. affraid Lol I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 am

lol, yeah they say 70% of people with anxiety disorders are women. Wonder why? I got to talking with a few girlfriends and everyone of them have anxiety disorders, why? Maybe hormones?

I need to go back to decaff I guess. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:56 am

sdurovic wrote:
lol, yeah they say 70% of people with anxiety disorders are women. Wonder why? I got to talking with a few girlfriends and everyone of them have anxiety disorders, why? Maybe hormones?

I need to go back to decaff I guess. lol!

I believe women are Natural worriers Etc, ... And being a Women I can see why 70% have an anxiety disorder.

My Twinties and Thirties was the Hardest for me Concerning Dang Hormones. Lol

Mostly because I did-not talk nor Express Etc,... a lot about my Crazy, Confused, Or Even TRUTH PersoNaL Life. Etc, ... Like I can and do Now. Lol ------------- My life Is pretty much an Open book. I tell my persosnal Life ALL for : Annell. And I am now not affraid to tell Folks ... I'm BrOkE !!! Etc, ... Lol ------------- Or, at times, I Feel out of sorts. ----Ok, Ok, !!! More Like A Nut. lol!

Also, In the mornings, ... I'm back and forth with Annell. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:44 am

For ALL Women !!! ------------ TRY to find Humor In your Hormones. Wink

And we should somehow TRY to Laugh at Our-Selves and our Sometimes Crazy Feelings. Etc... Cool

Women need to Lean More on one-Another for Support. ... Because We are ALL Sisters. And we are ALL made In/From God's Image. sunny

We are Family !!! ... I Got ALL My sisters with me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 am

Well, I guess we'll No-longer talk concerning Women Hormones and our WomenLY Feelings. Arrow

Oh well, I'm gonna go Kiss Paint ----- But Not Annell. flower --- And I might even Clean a Little. Question
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Yeah, I agree with the hormones, lol. Men don't have anxiety probelms as bad as women, so it must be the hormones. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, I agree with the hormones, lol. Men don't have anxiety probelms as bad as women, so it must be the hormones. flower

No, men Really don't have Feelings Like women do. ------ Some-days I'll just Go off by-self from feeling Sad and such and Just Cry. ------- And I don't always Know WHY ???. Lol

Every Women on this Forum and Else where will tell you Steph, that we ALL Have Days. Sometimes I just believe
we need to Truly get more Busy. -------- Like Riding Paint MORE Offten. cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:50 pm

I do the samething. That is part of being a woman I guess, lol. alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:39 pm

You Know, Even with the Sometimes Up's and Down' s Moods. Etc, Lol ----- It's Great being a women. Cool

Thats why our Husband's Love us. Each women Is a Unique Individual. ... But, Like Eve, sunny we're ALL somehow Conected. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Annette, Pam, a Realtor Lady called me today. And If she can get the Last survey of That Land Monday. Annell and me will leave Out Monday After-noon And we will need to meet Her Up at that House at 10:00 O'Clock AM Sunday. So I will need to get Annell up EARLY Tuesday morning and help get her Ready. ... I'm Excited. Smile

However, Carroll Is Triping and --------- affraid ... And says If Y'all fall on Hard times Or for some Reason ??? Y'all could-not make the Payments. Then We would fall on Hard times and would be
The Bad-Guys Etc... for having to Evict Family. pale

I can understand Carroll's not wanting to Mix Family with Business. ... But I'm optomistic. flower

And VERY Forgetful Carroll says. -------- That I will Agree with Carroll On. lol!

Also, Is there a Place for Annell and me to sleep. ??? ------ Well, call me. ------- The queen
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Sorry, I meant 10:30 AM Tuesday. -------- Because Pam, the Realtor said that she has to work In the Office all day Tuesday After-noon. ------ So, unless I come Up Monday and make an Offer Tuesday Morning I'm not for sure when I might could come back. ???

And this House has ONLY been on the Market for 17 Days. study ???

Also, I will need to Come back here Tuesday After-noon. --------- Because Annell Leave's Wednesday Evening.
Annell says. cheers

And I want and Need To Ride Paint Locally for a Couple of Days. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Annell, Carroll, and Me are gonna Ride around for a Couple / 3 hours and get somethUng to Eat. santa Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next