teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey I have company right now. -------- I'll be back after while. tongue
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Everybody needs to wrestle a big fish before they die.I wish Jim Pack could have done this. It was truly an Eye opening experience. Thank you Stephanie and Marko
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Yeah, thanks to your eye opening expereince Marko has whined like a 2 year old cause he did not catch one. But I can tell you, I told this old man at the Oregon Inlet Fishing Center that you caught a 7 foot Marline and you know what he said? He said " You can fish your whole life and never catch one of those!"

Marko may never get a chance to catch one!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Yeah, James Loved to Fish.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

I waited my whole life to get to fight a fish that was meaner than me! I dont have to wait no longer! I met my match! Like I always said, God has a sense humor! He is a good God.All I can tell Marko is this... keep trying, it is worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I must Get-Around. --------- Run-Around Sue. lol! One time, we were out sea. Deep-Sea-fishing not
long after huricane--Hugo had Hit. What a Face

We charted a boat. ------- And They actually had to Lower the anchors and send In a helicopter.
However, this was a Small 3 Story Ship. affraid ... But It was a Great experience. pirat

And I believe scratch the Capatin said we was only 60ty Ta 70ty miles away from shore. Question
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, thanks to your eye opening expereince Marko has whined like a 2 year old cause he did not catch one. But I can tell you, I told this old man at the Oregon Inlet Fishing Center that you caught a 7 foot Marline and you know what he said? He said " You can fish your whole life and never catch one of those!"

Where in the world was you all at when you caught this thing?
It is a beauty''' sunny

Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 pm

sdurovic wrote:

Where in the world was you all at when you caught this thing?
It is a beauty''' sunny

Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Clyde, where was you all fishing at ?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I waited my whole life to get to fight a fish that was meaner than me! I dont have to wait no longer! I met my match! Like I always said, God has a sense humor! He is a good God.All I can tell Marko is this... keep trying, it is worth the wait!

Lol. Yeah I to truly believe God Indeed has a Sense of humor. ------- And yeah, keep oWN trying Marko. --------
your day will come. lol!

Honestly, didn't Marko grow up around the Sea. Question
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 pm

We was at the outer banks of NC . Its on a island in the middle of Gods country! Stephanie and Marko go there a lot. I can see why, it is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:13 pm

We were in the Outer Banks of NC. It really is a nice place out there, so tranquil.

Yeah Tyann, Marko did grow up around the sea and has caught many, many fish but none like the one dad caught! flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Yes, when my mom passed away, I rented a house out there in the middle of the winter for a full month! It cleared my head, my soul and I swear this is why I didn't have a breakdown! This place can heal! I guess the Carribeans would work also but I am not sure. Nicolas Sparks, the author of The Notebook and Nights in Rondanthe and so many others writes about the Outer Banks all the night. Have you guys seen The Notebook or Nights in Rodanthe? Both movies are filmed out there!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Sounds like a place that we would like to visit. Maybe one day we will get to . sunny Iv'e been wanting to go to some of N.C's beaches.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Tyann, there are wild horses that run free out there! Wild horses!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, when my mom passed away, I rented a house out there in the middle of the winter for a full month! It cleared my head, my soul and I swear this is why I didn't have a breakdown! This place can heal! I guess the Carribeans would work also but I am not sure. Nicolas Sparks, the author of The Notebook and Nights in Rondanthe and so many others writes about the Outer Banks all the night. Have you guys seen The Notebook or Nights in Rodanthe? Both movies are filmed out there!

Iv'e seen the Notebook .

Last edited by Kathy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Heather loved that movie..
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm

sdurovic wrote:
We were in the Outer Banks of NC. It really is a nice place out there, so tranquil.

Yeah Tyann, Marko did grow up around the sea and has caught many, many fish but none like the one dad caught! flower

Back In the Day. Lol --------- I traveled the Outer-banks. But back then, It was Party, Party, Party.

Well, one day I hope Marko catches him-self a Big Ole' fish !!!. And even bigger than the one CTG
caught. ------ I really do. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Tyann, there are wild horses that run free out there! Wild horses!

Yeah I've heard. --------- Maybe one day we'll get down there. cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

It is the best beaches on the east coast. It feels like it takes forever to get out there but it's worth it! I have no lie read all of Nicolas Spark's books and almost every book, like 10 of them are about the Outer Banks, he goes out there to get inspired to write. He wrote the book and Movie Message in a Bottle with Kevin Costner, you seen that? Tear jerker love stories!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Look at this:

http://www.outerbanksguidebook.com/horses.htm

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAjp8BAzJXo

Thank You !!!

And Yes , we will In fact go there one day. ------- SooooN affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Kathy wrote:
Sounds like a place that we would like to visit. Maybe one day we will get to . sunny Iv'e been wanting to go to some of N.C's beaches.

Maybe this will help. ------- It'll take and show you up and down the East-coast.

www.outerbanks.com

Steph, where were Y'all at. --------- Close to Morehead ?. Etc, ...
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm

We were in Rodanthe, in between the Nags Head and Cape Hatteras.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Kathy, click on to the Web-page Steph put up. -------- stroll down, there Is a Map. of NC Beach. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next