teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Okay, I am sleepy, good nite all! Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm

sdurovic wrote:
He should have never stopped fishing b/c Dreama told him he couldn't go anymore! lol! lol!

Honestly, ... I could NeVer Imagine a ------ Women / Man ---------- telling me Or me telling Carroll lol!

That he can-Not go Fishing Etc, ... No
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah, I know, that is wrong. Dad was so good at taking orders he did it for the past 28 years! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Monroe was the father. Their names all started with an M There was Miles. Mildred. Margaret, Manuel,Marvin, Mauldine, Melvin. I almost forgot about Mack. I left out anybody, Im sorry,

I had forgot about ALL of their names beginning with The Leter "M" . --------- CTG, WhEre Is all of Miles, Mildread,
Etc, ... Children and Grand-Children at ??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Okay, I am sleepy, good nite all! Sleep Sleep

Don't go to bed just Yet. --------- The Party's just Begun. lol! ---------- Yeah, I'm getting sleepy as well. flower

Good-Night Steph. flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 pm

sdurovic wrote:
So there was 8? Is any of them still alive?
Mack
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Oh well, ------- Good-night to ALL my Kin-Folks. flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Mack is the last of the this tribe sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:42 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:31 am

Well, I'm out of here. --------- Talk to YouIns later. tongue
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:50 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
sdurovic wrote:
So there was 8? Is any of them still alive?
Mack

And Manuel, affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Basketball ----------- What have Y'all been doing ???. albino

I got up Early this moUning. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 pm

I got up early this morning too. I had to take Cody to have his senior pictures done. affraid
Then i have been freezing corn for a while. sunny Cleaning house, ECT... You know the whole bit. lol! I'm getting tired... Arrow
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Kathy wrote:
I got up early this morning too. I had to take Cody to have his senior pictures done. affraid
Then i have been freezing corn for a while. sunny Cleaning house, ECT... You know the whole bit. lol! I'm getting tired... Arrow

Corn sounds Real good about now. ---- Carroll's corn didn't do to good. ---- He said he didn't tend to It
like he should have. But we've had plenty of tomatoes. ----- We need Rain Bad. ----- It's now time
for a 2nd cut of Hay. ------ But It's just been to Dry.

Yesterday, It reached 99 Degrees. ----------- Samething today, It's been this way for weeks now. It really
Is just to Dang HOT. sunny sunny sunny

When we ride local. We have to leave early. SHhoooo
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Annette, what have you been doing ?. ------- What's the Temp. Like up there ???.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Well, It won't be long before I'll be sleeping. --------- I'm gonna go check on Paint for a little while.

And then, I'm going to Bed. So, I'm now telling you-ALL ... Good-Night !!!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:00 pm

So, wait a minute here. Momaw still has siblings alive? This is who we need to contact about our family tree!!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Kathy is right. Manuel is still alive.He and Sandra still live in Chicago with their son.I dont they have any information.Mauldine would have the answers.She is gone and took that imformation with her. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Good night yall . I have to go to bed. 5 oclock comes too fast. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 pm

We need to contact Manuel! cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:50 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:27 am

Well, Carroll and Me ------------------------------ I know It should be WRIttEN ... Carroll and I -------------- Lol

But for ME, this way of writing Is ---- To Right, PrOper, as In --- Proper-Nown, pro-noun , Etc,... & such. Lol
Also, I like Informal. What a Face

Oh well, we're leaving and going over to Surry County. We're gonna Trailer the Boys over there and ride. affraid

If you was to go down to the River from Shoals Rd where Annette and me use to live. ----- Surry County
Is just across the river. And several small Islands. flower ------ And then you'd need to cross 2
more rivers from the Islands. Then you would be In Surry County. cheers -

And this river Is fine to cross. ------------ But where we'd like to ride, It's better that we start over on
Surry-side. Like a Star @ heaven

Well, Good-Day !!!. ----------- I love you ALL. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 am

wow, you guys ride a lot! rabbit

That is great for you mind, body and spirit! sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:44 pm

When we first Started out over on Surry County side this morning. There was only 2 other H-trailers. But when we
got back. ---- There was about 12. ------ We loded the Boys and went and got something to eat. ----- When we got home, we unloded them, fresh water and all. ----------------- I then took me a nap. Sleep --- lol!

Paint Is young. ---- And I really need to ride him more around here. ---- But at times, I have Annell and It's
just to Dang hot for riding Paint & Baby. ------------ Yeah Paint truly Is my ... relaxer ???. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Luckily, it is going to cool off here in a few weeks. sunny I LOVE fall, it is my favorite time of the year! And the kids go back to school so you can travel or go camping and it will be off season, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next