teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm back, ... I gonna let Paint and Baby out for a spell. sunny

I'm tired !!! albino
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 pm

where is everybody? clown
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm back. -------- I just put Paint and Baby back In the pasture. afro
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 pm

I'm here now, I am not sure where everyone is though. i have not heard from king CTG on the forum all week.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I'm here now, I am not sure where everyone is though. i have not heard from king CTG on the forum all week.

Lol, me neither. ------ Annell Is gone for a few days and we're hoping to Ride over on the Surry-side a few
hours here and there.

Annette, Kathy, GTC, Pebble's, and ALL Other Haft-breeds. lol! Where are YouIns at. ???

Are we getting together sometime this YeAr ?. Or maybe for ThAnKsGiving ??? ----- Or NEXT year. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I have been packing my fishing gear up. I cant wait to go surf fishing. Steph and Marko are teaching me how to fish. Can you believe this! I have some tricks up my sleeve, that I would like to share with them. lol! lol! lol! I am a fisherman from way back! sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:25 pm

I will take these two rascals to school! Fishiing was my first love. Marvin Hooker showed me how. I showed Wayne. Wayne was better than me.I was a good teacher. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Marko said to get ready! You do need a little vacation, that is for sure! Everyone has to go away and clear their heads, so a little fishing trip will be good for ou! afro
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Marvin Hooker. ------ Wow! you are Old. lol! ------- Mommy Loved Marvin so much. I remember her talking
about him from time to time.

He also liked to Dangle with Cars. --- Didn't he ?.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Marvin hooker was the man! Ill tell you something that you will not believe.He worked at Herb Swetmans garage for twenty years! This was before he went into the coal mines at coalwood. He and Mack look like twin brothers.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Did I go to Marvin Hookers funeral in Chicago? Annell was with us, and we were all in a movie!! I should go back to visit Chicago, I can ahrdly remember it cause I was so little.. albino
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm

I meant I can hardly remember it.... lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:16 pm

I used to stay with Marvin ,Evelyn,. Jewell and Diane in the summer.Marvin was the greatest fisherman I ever met.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Marvin hooker was the man! Ill tell you something that you will not believe.He worked at Herb Swetmans garage for twenty years! This was before he went into the coal mines at coalwood. He and Mack look like twin brothers.

Wow CTG !!! --------- Now this Truly Is something. ------------ Herb Sweatman. 20 Years. Etc, ...

And then the Coal mines at coalwood. --------- And If he looked like Mack. ---- He was for sure a
Dang Good-LookIng Man.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Did I go to Marvin Hookers funeral in Chicago? Annell was with us, and we were all in a movie!! I should go back to visit Chicago, I can ahrdly remember it cause I was so little.. albino

No Steph, I believe you are talking about Melvin.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Well, I can honestly say I have no idea who Marvin is. How many siblings did Momaw have? sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm

sdurovic wrote:
That was notMarvins funeral, It was Melvins. The movie is called ,The End Of The Line. You and mommy can be seen in this movie. You stood up an would not keep you big head down lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I used to stay with Marvin ,Evelyn,. Jewell and Diane in the summer.Marvin was the greatest fisherman I ever met.

Well, you surely must have some Great memories. -------- And Yes, ... Evelyn ??? ----- Mommy LOVED her.
She was Mommy's best friend. ---------- Mommy said that she and Evelyn Comforted One another for the Longest time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Well, I can honestly say I have no idea who Marvin is. How many siblings did Momaw have? sunny

32 Siblings. --- lol! I'm not Exactly for sure Steph.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 pm

I guess there Is a Skill ??? ( If you will) ----- For fishing. pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 pm

wow, dad you need to get back into fishing! Get a hobbie that you love to do! Everybody needs this to bring peace to them. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm

sdurovic wrote:
wow, dad you need to get back into fishing! Get a hobbie that you love to do! Everybody needs this to bring peace to them. flower

I totally agree Steph. ------- CTG, Get back to your First Love. cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

He should have never stopped fishing b/c Dreama told him he couldn't go anymore! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Monroe was the father. Their names all started with an M There was Miles. Mildred. Margaret, Manuel,Marvin, Mauldine, Melvin. I almost forgot about Mack. I left out anybody, Im sorry,
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm

So there was 8? Is any of them still alive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next