teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:42 pm

I will be able to some. Yeah, they all have computers but we will be at the coast the last week and there is no computer there. I will be on the forum some. albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:05 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I will be able to some. Yeah, they all have computers but we will be at the coast the last week and there is no computer there. I will be on the forum some. albino

cheers cheers ------ This is Great !.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Well, I guess everyone Is Very Tired ... Except you. ------------ I my-self am going to get ready for bed here soon.

What time are Y'all leaving tomorrow ???. -------- Y'all have Fun Steph. ----------- Be sure to HollER at Us when you can.

Good-Night !!! flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Hello,,,It's raining here right now...Me and charles went down to the endof cherry Grove. That was different . It's like awhole different place. geek It's where the ,, There are like little islands there.It looks ..... very different....
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Knock.. Knock anybody home.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey, Uncle Clyde, It's Cody. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Knock.. Knock anybody home.

I am now Home.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey Cody, ... It's your Beautiful aun't ... TR, --------- Have you caught Many fish ? . ------- And have many ... BaBes...
Caught Ya EyEs affraid affraid ???.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Kathy wrote:
Hello,,,It's raining here right now...Me and charles went down to the endof cherry Grove. That was different . It's like awhole different place. geek It's where the ,, There are like little islands there.It looks ..... very different....

Sounds Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Carroll and Me will be leaving out Thursday Evening and should return Sunday Evening.

We have already made reservations at /For ---------------------------------------------------------------

www.campingfriend.com/HighCountryHorseCamp/default.asp?file=Facilities

If Y'all don't hear from Us by Monday-Evening, -------- Come a Running !!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 am

Hey Ya'll.. Hey ya'll,,, We're on our way home this morning.. flower
Talk the you later....
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:55 am

Hey!

We made it to Europe okay! It was a long trip and now I am trying to hold my eyes open until night, it is 6 hors a head of time here. Hope all is well!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 am

Kathy wrote:
Hey Ya'll.. Hey ya'll,,, We're on our way home this morning.. flower
Talk the you later....

Hey, are Y'all gonna Stop at Pebble's ?. -------- Y'all are MoRE than welcome to Stay here and get a Night's Sleep
so Y'all will-Not have as far to Drive all the Way In ??? ----------- Let me know. sunny

ALL My Brothers and Sisters can stay here ... Rather we're here Or Not. ------------- Well, ... Y'all know what I'm talking about. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:58 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hey!

We made it to Europe okay! It was a long trip and now I am trying to hold my eyes open until night, it is 6 hors a head of time here. Hope all is well!

I am Glad to hear From you Steph. ------- Get some rest. ----------------- I take Annell on her Outing today. HollER
at us later. I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Knock..Knock.. Anybody home.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Basketball ------- Yeah I'm home, but I'm going to let Paint out to Graze some. geek
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm so tired, What a Face But i'm glad to be HOME... I love you
But we had such a great time . We just might do it again next year. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Kathy wrote:
I'm so tired, What a Face But i'm glad to be HOME... I love you
But we had such a great time . We just might do it again next year. sunny sunny

I am Glad you-All are Home and Safe. --------------- Annette tried calling Y'all arould noon today to let Y'all know
that we would have liked for Y'all to spend the Night here Instead of having to Drive all the way Home from M.B. -------------------- But Annette couldn't get a-hold of YouIns.

Oh well, ... get some sleep and Rest. SHhhoooo Sleep ... Sleep

I am going to bed as well. ----------------------------------Good-Night !!!.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 am

Hi all!

There is something about Croatia that reminds me of W.V. I don't know exactly what it is, but it does. The mountains hsa to be it I guess. How is everyone doing? It is like 75 degrees here and it feels great! Is it hot there?

Annette, tell Andrew I said what happens in Bluestone State Park stays in Bluestone State Park! lol geek
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Me and Peb's at the beach.. sunny We had a lot of fun... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Hi all!

There is something about Croatia that reminds me of W.V. I don't know exactly what it is, but it does. The mountains hsa to be it I guess. How is everyone doing? It is like 75 degrees here and it feels great! Is it hot there?

Annette, tell Andrew I said what happens in Bluestone State Park stays in Bluestone State Park! lol geek

It's now 88 degrees here In E-Bend. -------- Are Y'all having fun ?.

Yeah I heard Andrew got a little Belly-ache ... Etc, ... Lolol ---------- But we have Fun. ------ And we are FaMiLy !!!.
And can do what ever we'd like. ... As long as we Don't Try to kill one Another. Lol I love you

Maybe sometime In Aug. or Sept. we can All get together -------- Yeah Right !!! Lol -------- and have some
Family FUN !!! cheers cheers -------- Someone ask Pebble's to Plan It ??? . ------ And make It to where we
can spend a Night Or two ??? .

Well, I hope you and Marko enjoys yOuIns trip. ----------------- We're leaving out tomorow after-noon affraid and Should be back Sunday. tongue
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Kathy wrote:
Me and Peb's at the beach.. sunny We had a lot of fun... Very Happy

Y'all look VERY Happy. Very Happy ------ Something Is Flying behind Y'all. scratch Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: