teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am

Kathy wrote:
This is the Bluestone dam,

I love the Mountains, and I believe I saw Bluestone one time ... Years ago, before they filled it up with water.

I been busy doing Annell's Schedule and Stuff.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 pm

This might be a Great Place for me to send and/or donate StuFF too. SHhhOoooo

www.hohm.org/newsletter.htm
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 pm

HELLO,,,,, Exclamation Anybody there... Question
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Yea im here! I still have dial up. LOL. One of these days Ill get rich and can afford to upgrade. LOL Just kidding. Wheres all my sisters who like to run off at the mouth?Im waiting for you! You can talk the talk! but cant walk the walk! Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm

LOL, Cody's up at the camper this week. Cool I told him to keep and eye out for a certain lady. flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 pm

I wish I was in Codys place! LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Kathy can I borrow your camp lol! lol! lol! lol! er for about six months? yuk yuk yuk Im just kiddinn. Maybe just three months.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Anytlme, just let me know when... sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 pm

I'll tell Cody , You could have keep him company. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Yea im here! I still have dial up. LOL. One of these days Ill get rich and can afford to upgrade. LOL Just kidding. Wheres all my sisters who like to run off at the mouth?Im waiting for you! You can talk the talk! but cant walk the walk! Bring it on!

I'll be Ya ... Hunkel-Bury Lol. -------- And While you've been busy working Hard !!!. ------- I Picked A Lock lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Well, Good-night !!! ----------------- I'll talk to YoUinS Later. ... I Love You-All. flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Well , getting ready for bed. i'll ttyl.
Good night- sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs bite. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Clyde, When does Stephanie & Marko come home? I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:55 pm

If they had any sense,they would not come home! They are young and have life kicked in the ass. I would trade my front row seat in Heaven to be in their shoes! Just kidding , I think sat.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 pm

I Dedicate this Song to My True ... Friend , Partner, and Husband Carroll W.P. -------------

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_r8pDziQKF

And as for Annell, ... It has been very difficult for Me to Write A song pertaining to and For:
Annell. ... I honestly can -Not find the RIghT words and Melody to describe MY True LoVe
Etc, ... For : Annell.

Oh well, ... and Again ; ... This song Is For My Husband, Friend, and True Partner ... Carroll W. P.

PS : ... Thank you Carroll.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 pm

I would love to listen to it but I have dial up. Mack and Tim has better than me! One of these days. I guess I am like most men. I need a woman to put a foot up my ass to keep me going. I dont have any problems anymore , They are Markos problems. Just kidding LOL
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I would love to listen to it but I have dial up. Mack and Tim has better than me! One of these days. I guess I am like most men. I need a woman to put a foot up my ass to keep me going. I dont have any problems anymore , They are Markos problems. Just kidding LOL

Lol. ... ------------- Yeah, but Ole' Steph sunny Has probably what has Kept you Alive. ----------- Just like Annell has kept me Hanging-On !!! Like a Star @ heaven --------- It's true. Basketball ... Well, Good-Night !!!.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 pm

This is the first time in my life that I agree with you! You are smarter than the average bear! Good night. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 am

clyde the glide wrote:
This is the first time in my life that I agree with you! You are smarter than the average bear! Good night. lol! lol!

First time In your Life you EvER agreed with me In your Life ??? Lol -------- Your Crazy !!! But, I I love you
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:33 am

Well, we're leaving here In a Little-bit. Very Happy And should be back Sunday Evening.

Annell's Staff-member picked up Annell yesterday. --------------- However, we might go back to the Agency
where I do ... Home-Supports. -------- Because this other Agency who Is currently doing the Every-other
week Refuses or will-Not put a lot of effort ---------- An - Ad. In the paper Etc,... for: Annell. And they also
Refuse the Right Schedule we choose for: Annell.

And although there are many Agencies. ... Switching and Switching Or Agency-Hopping ... Is Not the solution.

However, one day I will place Annell. ----------- It's just that I don't know when "I" will be ready. -------
Annell MigHt would be ready. ---- But I just don't know If I will ever be Ready. affraid ... However, me
one Day Not placeing Annell In the Hopefully RIGHT-Environment For: Annell ------- Would just not
be Right nor Fair For: Annell. --------- Because After being with me for To long and with-out Regular Good
Staff-members ... Annell get's Very attached to me and does-Not want Ta leave Mommy. ---------- And this Isn't nor would be good For Annell In the event I would Die and/or get killed. affraid ---- Etc, Etc, Etc, ...

I just worry about the RighT ??? Placement for Annell. sunny

After M-Jackson died, Lol ------ And left those Children. Question -------- I just think more about things ???.
Especially knowing that Annell would-Not understand Everything. ... So, one-day I SHoUld For: Annell
TRY And find Annell a Good Safe-HavEN. sunny sunny sunny

Well, It's always GreaT TO Express my thoughts and Emotions flower ------- And now that I have written
some valuable Information. ---------- I not only feel better. lol! ... It's time for me to Finally GO !!! -----
Yee-Haw !!!. Git-Up Paint !!! ---------- I LovE You-All !. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am

Go ahead and have fun! Life is too short. lol! lol! lol! When you go out the door,dont let it hit you where the Good Lord split you! lol! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 am

CONGRATULATION, to Heather and JohnLee .
They are the proud parentes of a healthy baby girl.
Weighing at 6lb, 14.7 oz.
Little Chelsea lorraine Goode... I love you I love you I love you I love you flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:26 am

Congratualtions!!! How exciting! What a pretty name!

We just got home yesterday and the baby was born on the same day! lol

We had a good time, the sailing was fun but the other sister was extremely mad the whole time that she didn't get to go, so we all paid for it. We are glad to be home! Traveling over seas is exhausting, and Europe is WAY too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 am

Yeah, My grandbaby is here with me. flower flower
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
She is so cute. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:55 am

I am sure she is cute! How is Heather doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: