teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Annette

Annette

Whats new today - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm

GOOD NIGHT Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Well i'm going to bed, i'll ttyl. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Im just now getting the pictures of Mack in a dress! A comodore 64 was faster than my computer. I need to get with the program. LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Good night sisters Im watching the NBA playoffs . Then going to bed Zzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Im just now getting the pictures of Mack in a dress! A comodore 64 was faster than my computer. I need to get with the program. LOL

Hey, I just got here. Lol -------- I to have Slow dial-Up. ------------- The slowest. Well I use to have the Fastest.
They Do-not offer Road-Runner nor anything real fast here. ------And I hate Giving to Takers. Or BIG-Business.
So I called about a Month ago. ------------------- And got the Cheapest Dial-Up. -------- However, this Computer
Is new. So this probably helps me.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:30 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Good night sisters Im watching the NBA playoffs . Then going to bed Zzzzzzzz.

It's SisTAs ain't It ? Lol. -------- Well, believe It OR not, I'm going Back to bed. -------- I laid down with Annell
around 7:00 pm tonight and scratced her Back, arms, Etc, ... --- And we Both fell a-sleep In her TWIN Bed. Lol.

Well, GooooD Night.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 am

Good Morning !. ------- It'a my and Annell's outing today.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 am

Dad, I like your side burns!! You look like Elvis! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Dad, I like your side burns!! You look like Elvis! lol! lol!

how do you like this one? afro
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Hey, ... That's My Goodlooking Bro. holing the Baby. --------- Is the Baby Heather ?.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:18 pm

No, Thats Andrew. I would say that's about 19 yrs ago. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Kathy wrote:
No, Thats Andrew. I would say that's about 19 yrs ago. Surprised

Well, I can't tell one Ball-Head from another. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Well, Annell and me haven't been home long. --------- And I'm gonna go Kiss Paint.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:38 pm

LOL...ttyl.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Well, I've got to go help decorate the gym for the shower ttyl . I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Who that baby that Randy Travis is holding LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:44 pm

I just got back from the Y I swimmed Two miles,cut one acre of grass, plowed two acres of fields,planted two acres of corn...just lying..Im too tired to participate.got to work tommorow. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Oh Well, ---------- I had written Up this Long page for CTG To read --------- Then I did SomeThing wrong, And pushed
the Wrong Key. ----------------- And sent It to Who Knows Where ??? Lol ------ I continue to wear this Sling-thing ???

Even after they Removed my Cast. -------------------- However, I go See an Actual ... Hand Surgeon on the 19th
of this Month. ------ So It's hard to tell just What I'll Type. Lol

Well, Tony Is Over, I'm gonna go Say Hello. ------------ I'll talk to YouIns tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 pm

lol, dad you looked like Travis Tritt. What song did he sing? I know, " I like my women just a little on the trashy side". Yep! That's it. Dad used to look in the mirror and say " You good looking son of a gun, don't you ever die". I couldn't even get into the bathroom for all the hair spray! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 am

sdurovic wrote:
lol, dad you looked like Travis Tritt. What song did he sing? I know, " I like my women just a little on the trashy side". Yep! That's it. Dad used to look in the mirror and say " You good looking son of a gun, don't you ever die". I couldn't even get into the bathroom for all the hair spray! lol! lol!

Lol ------ Yeah Steph, Travis Tritt. Yes, All that Hair-Spray! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 pm

I like this one.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:52 pm

I like that one too. I sure do miss Momaw, now that I am older and understand so much more about everything I would like to talk to her. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Kathy wrote:
I like this one.

I like It to, ... Mommy had Her legs here, didn't she ?. ------------ Are Y'all Ready for Heather's Shower tomorrow ?. And will there be a Lot of people Coming ? .
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 pm

I wish you all lived closer, I would for sure come tomorrow to the shower.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Kathy wrote:
I like this one.

I like It to, ... Mommy had Her legs here, didn't she ?. ------------ Are Y'all Ready for Heather's Shower tomorrow ?. And will there be a Lot of people Coming ? .

We're getting there, i can't wait until it's over. They said that there might at least 30 people there. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: