teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earth to Family!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Earth to Family! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Hello Kathy ... everything is fine . Its my weekend lol! Hows everybody back there in thar hills lol!
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM I love you
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm

I love you I love you That goes for me too sunny sunny

And a happy anniversary to you both... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I hope you have a GREAT ONE...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Very Happy That goes for me Too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:57 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHELSEA

WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:10 am

Hi , thought that i would say HI.. It's just little ol ME.. Does anyone recognize this picture?
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Kathy wrote:
Hi , thought that i would say HI.. It's just little ol ME.. Does anyone recognize this picture?
LOL.The top of the house looks familiar.LOL Is that in Spratt town or Oceana? The top of the house looks like the old spratt town house.Lol How you doing Kathy.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:19 pm

If you got them smoke them!!! lol

Earth to Family! - Page 6 Img_2511
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Dad, this what Marko just jumped on the computer and did.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:53 pm

LOL, Yep it's the old house in Spratt Town. It's a mess .. You guy's doing ok? We're all good.. Just got back from Beckley with Heather & Chesea.. Now i got Chelsea LOL.. Thats the way it goes
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Kathy, that was exactly what I was thinking!! Dad said the same thing.. We are good, I can't complain.. Yep, that is what I need a good babysitter! I'm on the look out for a good nanny.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Kathy wrote:
LOL, Yep it's the old house in Spratt Town. It's a mess .. You guy's doing ok? We're all good.. Just got back from Beckley with Heather & Chesea.. Now i got Chelsea LOL.. Thats the way it goes
LOL I knew is was the the house that we lived in. That was grandmas house in the beginning .I remembered the roof. I climbed on top of that house so many times. We had a bicycle rim up there lol with two wires attached to it.......We only got one channel on tv....lol sometimes we would have to climb on the roof,turn the bicycle rim, just a little, in order to get that ONE channel! lol just so we we could watch snoop and scoop on channel 6 in bluefield lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

dang, now that is some serious determination to watch some t.v. lol! but you must ask yourself, if you could change it and have it better would you? you probaly would keep it the same, it builds character..
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 pm

sdurovic wrote:
dang, now that is some serious determination to watch some t.v. lol! but you must ask yourself, if you could change it and have it better would you? you probaly would keep it the same, it builds character..
Your right.I would not change nothing. It does build character. I would like to have a dime for everytime GOD has smiled upon me and pushed me out of bed....when I didnt want to go.....Thanks MOM for my upbringing
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 pm

we flew into London when we went to see marko's family this time.. i laughed out loud while i was in England cause i remenbered the Benny Hill show, he was British.. Momaw would let me stay up with her until 11 pm and watch it, we would laugh our butts off.. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Thats the way it was back then.No x box , no vidio games, no phone.....whats a cell phone? lol.Just one channel....if you was lucky enough to get it! It went off the air at eleven oclock anyway...then you started a new day at being poor all over again...lol yep I would not change anything. There wasnt even food stamps back then.just united states department of agriculture issued,powdered eggs in a box,powdered milk in a box,(just add water) peanut butter in large cans and blocks of cheese....my favorite. I think it would be good for america to go back to the old days...dont ya think. maybe a lot of folks would have more character. LOL
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:52 pm

now, i remenber the blocks of cheese..lol..no wonder you want to cancel your cable..you never got used to watching tv.. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

sdurovic wrote:
now, i remenber the blocks of cheese..lol..no wonder you want to cancel your cable..you never got used to watching tv.. lol!
Blocks of cheese seemed to hang around forever lol it was everbodys favorite lol as far as tv is concerned... wheres snoop and scoop? nobody wants to watch ameican idol, biggest loser,dancing with the stars,survivor or all these other nut reality shows! wheres snoop and scoop? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Kathy wrote:
I know your loving every minute of it! kiss Chelsea for me .
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:51 am

clyde the glide wrote:
sdurovic wrote:
Blocks of cheese seemed to hang around forever lol it was everbodys favorite lol as far as tv is concerned... wheres snoop and scoop? nobody wants to watch ameican idol, biggest loser,dancing with the stars,survivor or all these other nut reality shows! wheres snoop and scoop? lol! lol!

Hey, You missed one ..America's got talent...And a guy from Logan wv won it, He was good . Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven But you know , I would not change a thing either. It made me what i am today.. STRONG...LOL

Steph, Baby setter ??
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:22 am

did that guy from Logan WV really win that? he was good, i only seen one episode though...

the plan is to get pregnant in 2012, so i am looking for nannys and babysitters..lol! I'm 2 steps steps ahead of marko all the time.. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:26 pm

The 49 packard with the swan on the hood of the car is the car that mommy drove her youngins back to West Virginia...except it was grey.LOL .A little while later,my dad came crawling back to my mom and she always took him back. He got drunk and sold this car to MCcoys junk yard ,which was in Spratt town, for 100 dollars.It only needed a starter! LOL Thats my dad! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth to Family!
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: