teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earth to Family!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Earth to Family! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Dont count your chickens before they hatch   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:25 pm

lol! I did say happy birthday to you too lol! Thank you Kathy for reminding me lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:25 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Today is Wayne's Birthday , He would have been 53... HAPPY BIRTHDAY bub ... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, WE MISS YOU...

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks Kathy for reminding me . Love you Mom! and you too Kathy, for putting a foot up my ass every now and then and reminding me of things that I should know! LOL Take good care of yourself so can keep doing this. love ya
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Happy Bday Momaw! flower

I can't believe this forum is still up and running..lol What has everyone been up to?
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:38 pm

sunny
I try, I check in from time to time. Just to see if anybody is still out there.. sunny
LOVE YOU ALL... I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Im glad you do. I never owned a cb radio or a facebook radio LOL LOL but I do love listening from my family . I could care less about other soap operas LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 pm

lol! , That's a good one . I have FB . But i don't let just anybody in. If they ask . I just ignore it.. I don't need all that crap... scratch
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi Steph, We are all doing good , I guess. . I hope . Sometimes you can't really tell with half of them . LOL. Were all still kicking.. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 am

well good, i have been telling dad to get on facebook with just family! jocolor
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:48 pm

sdurovic wrote:
well good, i have been telling dad to get on facebook with just family! jocolor
In the real world that would be nice.With so many people on facebook,some are going to see me there and wonder why I dont talk to them.I would never want to hurt anybodys feelings.Im in the phone book! Always have been. I can talk faster than I type. Im a hooker LOL Plus Im never home. Im like my mom,a social butterfly LOL If Iwas to stick my neck out on facebook,I would be asking for trouble. Im old fashioned LOL IM in the phone book.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 pm

you can just sign on and allow family only..lol afro
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:28 pm

lol! lol! lol! I love my family lol! They always know whats best for me! lol! You are forgetting one important thing in life! Im older and wiser! LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Ask Mack! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

i talked to Andrew last night on text.. He invited you to be his facebook friend..lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:38 pm

! got his message lol! I didnt know Andrews name was William Too! lol! my bad lol! Wait a minute! maybe that was Roy inviting me to facebook? Who is william lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

flower HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL .. CHELSEA.. flower
mamaw loves you..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm

I have never seen a child that looked like her mother and her grandmother! I guess it runs in the family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA! Good job grandma cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 pm

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Happy Anniversary to Peb's & Philip. LOVE YOU..

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 pm

I cant believe that my sister is married to the son of the greatest sports coach in McDowell county . I guess its true! If you live long enough .You will see everything LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Happy anniversary to Pebbles and Phillip! I missed you guys on my last cruise .It was not the same without yall ! I hope we can cruise together again.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 am

I wish that we could go on another one, But we will have to wait awhile.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:53 am

Hey, guess where Peb's & Philip are going next..
ON a bike tour up north with his brother and some more people. She ask us to go, but i told her that i was to old LOL.. I would never make with my back
But it sounds like FUN... sunny sunny ..
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Yeah, the cruise would have been more fun with a lot of people.. We are off to spend 2 weeks with my in-laws, we have managed to go see Marko's mom every year. Shew, when I have a baby this will be too hard.. geek love ya all!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 pm

LOL It might seem to be harder but its not. The more the merrier! I came from a big family and I know. I was always the happiest when we all got together.Im sure Markos mom feels the same way. I know my Mom did ....she had a gleam in her eye. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth to Family!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: