teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earth to Family!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Earth to Family! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:37 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, the cruise would have been more fun with a lot of people.. We are off to spend 2 weeks with my in-laws, we have managed to go see Marko's mom every year. Shew, when I have a baby this will be too hard.. geek love ya all!

I love you Enjoy it while you can , there will come a day when you wish you could.. .. sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Annell Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
sunny sunny sunny sunny WE love you sunny sunny sunny sunny

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Last edited by Kathy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny I love you Tyann, I hope you have a GREAT B-DAY too. I love you sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

I love you LOVE YOU BOTH I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 pm

I would have never thought that opening a bible would give me so much imformation! Right there on the front page was all my brothers and sisters birthdays....lol I need to open the bible more often. Happy Birthday to Annell and Tyann.....I LOVE you both!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEATHER, WE LOVE YOU Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BIG BROTHER , CLYDE.. WE LOVE YOU ..

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Thanks again Itchy Pee! LOL Someone did remember my birthday. 60 is the new 40 LOL We will see if science is right....Love Ya
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 am

Wink Young at heart.. We got this.. Laughing
I love you.. Razz Your only as OLD as you feel.. I feel GREAT... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz LOVE YOU TOO..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:03 am

geek Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone . My God bless you all . I love you

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Happy Birthday to PEB'S.. I hope that you have a GREAT ONE .. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you LOVE YOU I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 pm

santa santa santa Merry Christmas to all my family! Jughead loves you all!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:23 am

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS to all that may see this . I hope that you all have a GREAT day . I LOVE YOU ALL.. I love you I love you

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm

I got your Merry Christmas message on my stupid go phone lol! my stupid go phone died and I could not send one back lol! Since I could not wish you a Merry Christmas..........how about I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! love you and I mean it I love you
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Happy New Year to all , I LOVE YOU TOO... I love you I love you I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:47 pm

I am the oldest brother left and you are the oldest sister left,but all our younger siblings think we are crazy. lol lol They dont understand a dam thing that I say! Nobody listens to people who have rode the mule around the world.I hate young folks who think they have all the answers. Im just kidding lol nobody respects their elders anymore. lol
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

I have forgotten more than some people will ever know. With age comes wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 pm

I love you Things keep changing. But one thing that i know , I can always count on you to be HERE.... If ever i need you .. Smile I check this place ever so often . I think we are the only ones that do.. I love you BUB... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY cheers cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 am

Razz Razz Thank you .. flower flower Boscoe remembered too.. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Happy Birthday Kathy!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Wink Thank you bub.. sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Happy Birthday Bruce.. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

...We miss you.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:13 am

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

flower flower flower flower flower HAPPY EASTER everyone.. flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:53 pm

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower Happy Birthday BOSCOE. flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:42 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Happy Birthday Annette.. WE love you .. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth to Family!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: