teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 am

Hey, ... where have I been. Lol ... I had put this Forum In one of my old Files. Lol --------- Once again, I have gotten In over my head. ------- I am a people-person. ---- But will soon back-off except for keeping a few GReat friends from my facebook Etc, ... Because Spring Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_sunny
and Summer Is a coming !!! .

And It won't be long, and we'll be saying ... It's just TO Hot Lololol --------- I need some
leathER under my But. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hey, this really is a disorder.. Read this link below:

[url=http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/seasonal-affective-disorder/DS00195
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/seasonal-affective-disorder/DS00195[/quote[/url]]

There are thousands of disorders. And for each disorder, they'll offer a Pill. "CYMBALTA"
But never a solution. ... Or rather, a Cure. ... Lolololol Oh-me. ... Lololololl ---- Thanks.

Today, there's a Pill for Everything. ( Or just-about). I can go to the Doctor and tell him that my
left finger moves Up and Down Lolololololololol ------------- And He'll give me a pill for It. Lolol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Today, I am doing a little spring cleaning. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_geek ... But tomorrow, Nelly and me are
outta here. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Yeah, your are right Tyann, they try to put everyone on a pill but dont have a cure.. The cure for seasonal affective disorder is move to a sunny climate in the winter.. sunny sunny

It is ugly today, i want the sun to come back out! I honesty think this has been the longest winter I remenber in NC. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:52 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, your are right Tyann, they try to put everyone on a pill but dont have a cure.. The cure for seasonal affective disorder is move to a sunny climate in the winter.. sunny sunny

It is ugly today, i want the sun to come back out! I honesty think this has been the longest winter I remenber in NC. flower

Yeah, Disorders such as ... Schizophrenia, Psycohtic disorder, ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, OCD, DePRESSION, Anxiety, Phodias, ... Etc, Etc, Etc, ---- And the only one I believe In
Is An Anxiety Diorder. "Me" Lol

And some of the Psychiatric "Chemitry-Meds" ... Include : ... Tricyclic, MAOTs, SSRIs, which means, (Selective Serotonic Revputake Inhabitors). --- These are a few of the "Chemitry-Meds" mostly used for ... Psychotic disorders, And Mental Illness disorders such as

Depression / mental Illness = Wellbutrin, Celexa, Zoloft, Effexor, Cymbalta, Elavil, Oxazepam, Paxil, (Just to name a Few Medicaions)

Schizophrenia = Abilify, Clozaril, Mellaril, Navone, Risperidone, SEROquel, ... (just to name a few Medications)

ADAD = Adderall, Desoxyn, Ritalin, ... (Just to name a Few) ...I could go On and On, but
you get the picture. ... Anyhow, most Pyychiatric Meds Leads back to the SSRIs Etc...

And you might already know this. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_rr

Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah, i know..

I do not really care for these SSRIs, they made me feel weird. I took Zolft the lowest dosage 25 mg for about a year for anxiety and i have been pretty good ever since...knock on wood... I found that yoga really helps anxiety, it helps getting your breathing under control. I went to a big baby shower this past weekend and felt some anxiety come on cause there was 50 women all talking at the same time, so i just started deep breathing and it passed. So that is a good cure, breathing and yoga.. flower

But you are right they give out SSRIs for literally everything.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Well, Let me go back out-side and check on the Boys. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah, I prefer the ... Benzodiazpines and otheR Classes of drugs rather than the Tricyclic, MAOTs, SSRs, Etc, ... --------- I mean, the Benzodiazpines Etc, ... might be addicted Etc, ... from the SSRIs (Crazy drugs) Lololol ------------------------- And If you ever have taken the Crazy drugs and wanted to Craw In a Corner Etc, ... SHhhooo. --------------- Just remember, This ????? ------- Regular MD Doctors, are more For the Benzodiazpines and OthER classes of drugs. ----------------------------------- While the Mental-Health-Dept. ... Psychiatrist, psychology, Etc, ... Is for the Tricyclic, MAOTs, SSRs, Etc, ... And while many of these (Crazy drugs) Lololol drugs Might not be addictive . (Compare the side-effects) ... Anyways, Hope this helps. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_geek

www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/benz11htm
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, I am getting SOOooo Sleepy. --- Well, I'll check back In about Month. Whats new today - Page 39 Lol

Well, ... Silent Night Whats new today - Page 39 Alien
And I Love you-ALL Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:45 am

lol, yeah we were only talking about once a month.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 am

Lol, ... Yeah, And I don't mean to talk about Med's Etc, ... But the Mental-Health- Dept. Is broke.
And they'll tell most of their patients. ----------- That people like ME dont understand and
we will tell others to ... "just Snap out of It" Etc, ... But the Truth and Fact Is Steph, we are far more Intelligent than they would lkie for us to be. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_flower

www.naturalnews.com/019342.html
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 am

Heck yeah, they do cause suicides, especially in people under 24 of age. You have to face what is wrong and maybe take them for 6 months to a year...and then get off of them.. I am against long term antidepressant use but short term is sometimes nessecary. cherry
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 am

i personally think a low dosage of a antidepressant and cognitive therapy is the way to go..

But these stupid doctors will put people of high dosages and turn them into zombies and i am completely against that!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 am

LOL, Hey My Passport got lost. It left N.Y This morning.
I might get it one of these days.
Finding the time to use it might be a problem... Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 am

Wow, this is what happened to me and dad.. lol!

It will come soon!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:07 am

sdurovic wrote:
i personally think a low dosage of a antidepressant and cognitive therapy is the way to go..

But these stupid doctors will put people of high dosages and turn them into zombies and i am completely against that!

A Zombie ??? ---------- It will cause any age group to Jump off Bridge's and Have Out-rages and Crazy Out-burst. Whats new today - Page 39 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 am

Facts: ------- They can Fool some, but Not ALL. ---- (Thank God.) Example: ... If I am In pain, a DR. can 100 % relieve my symptons. .... Now look At the SSRIs Etc, ... Facts ... For ALL
age groups.

(Government Study) released Showed that LESS than 50 % percent of People become Symptom- Free On Antidepressents. --- And this Included ALL people. Again, these are Facts. ---------- Less than 50 % ... SkeeRY I tell-Ya. --- However, If folks feel Great
most of the time from these drugs. -------------- Then Good. .... But If Not ???? Yikes !!!

www.helpguide.org/mental/medications_depression.htm
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Wow !!! ... I loved that Info. --------- Well, I've been busy all morning. ... Back & Forth. Lol

Nelly and me will be heading on out here In a Few. ------- Good day. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_flower (Smiling-Big)
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't mean to down these Dang Meds so much. ------------ But years ago, Those Doctors had Truly convinced me that Nelly was OCD, and had This and That, Etc, ... ------ And Boy, I believed IT !!! (This went on for year or longer) And they had Nelly to TRy several of the SSRIs, and other Classes. --- And If one Med. didn't work. (Do to side-effects) They'd convinced me that It was Trial and Err. Etc, ... And I believed It. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_rolleyes Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_rolleyes

Those Meds worked totally Aganist Nelly.. ---- Causing side-effects such as ... Severe Anxiety, Agitation, Aggressivness, Restlessness, Rages, Out-Burst, NO Wal-marts, Etc, .... Again, They caused Nelly to be overly EXcited Etc, ... And ALL these are the Side-effects from these drugs. --------- And I am still UP-set with my-self for being so stupid. And allowing Nelly to be a Ginny-Pig. ... And I ask God to forgive me. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_sunny

Anyways, ... I'd take her back to those Quacks. ... And Time and Time again. Those Quack-Doctors would say, lets ajust the dose, Lets ad this, Lets Try This. It might be because of this. (It's trial and Err) Etc, ... And that's when I started Researching Hard.

And when I took Nelly off those then Two drugs. For the First four too Eight weeks she was CRazy from the With-drawls. ShhOOOO. That was a Night mare !!. ... And a couple of the Doctors who was Totally aganist ME Choosing to do this. ---- Has since then, Thanked
me ??? Etc, ...

Well, even Annie knows that I stay Busy on facebook. ---- But I am gonna have to SOME-how ???
get away. ---- Or rather, back way off. (Somehow) Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 am

yeah, i agree with you on that... when i got off the zoloft in December i was ill as hell!!! withdraws for real!!

rain rain go away!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah I am So dang tired of this rain too. Well, I'm gonna go out In the building and
clean a little. SHHhhooo Lol. --- We're going Camping next week. Whats new today - Page 39 Affraid Whats new today - Page 39 Lol

Are Y'all ready for a Cruise ??? Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_cheers

I'll talk to ya later. Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 pm

i am so tired of it also...

we are going camping also, the first weekend we have that is nice. sunny

We want to go on a cruise but there is no set date yet.. albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Come-by-Ya-My-Lord ... Come-By-Ya ------- Lets all join hands.

Come-by-Ya-My-Lord .... Come-By-Ya Etc, ... Lolololol ---- Oh me,

Well, ... Silent-Night !!! Whats new today - Page 39 Alien
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:23 am

The sun is out! rendeer I love you
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_cheers ...My Passport finally made to Oceana... Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_cheers

Now What? Whats new today - Page 39 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next