teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

We just got home. alien ...... And I will need to ride out for a little while longer.

But, what a-Bout this weather ???. -------- sunny sunny sunny AWaaa Yeah !! ...

Well, We'll be leaving Thursday for ... By-God-West-Virginia !!

Yip-PEE !!! ... GIt-Up-Paint !!!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 pm

This weather is perfect! sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:52 pm

HAPPY EASTER,,
I hope that you all have a great DAY... Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_flower Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Yeah Kathy, we had a wonderful time. Well, other than my Hay allergies.

Steph, how ya been doing ???

CTH ???

Marko ???

Dooby ??? Whats new today - Page 41 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey Kathy, I received that thing In the mail. ... And I also got that beautiful picture
of that Horse. (Smiling-Big)

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
small town boy

small town boy

PostSubject: boscoe on the computer listen 2 dr. hook lol   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Whats new today - Page 41 Boscoeonpc001
Back to top Go down
small town boy

small town boy

PostSubject: GOD BLESS THE COAL MINERS AND FAMILES   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 am

small town boy wrote:
Whats new today - Page 41 Boscoeonpc001

Andrew, You made me LAugh and Cry !! Lololol .... Thank you SO much !!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey, I like that pic. Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_pirat Send another one..
Back to top Go down
small town boy

small town boy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Whats new today - Page 41 Boscoeonpc002
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:26 am

small town boy wrote:
Whats new today - Page 41 Boscoeonpc002

Thanks Andrew. -------- You are too Cool !!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 am

That was a nice youtube video, who made it? I feel so bad for all those coal miners and their families.. Hope everyone is doing well! We are still entertaining the inlaws, they leave tommorow. Hope everyone is doing good!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 pm

sdurovic wrote:
That was a nice youtube video, who made it? I feel so bad for all those coal miners and their families.. Hope everyone is doing well! We are still entertaining the inlaws, they leave tommorow. Hope everyone is doing good!

Thanks Steph, glad y'all are doing well. ....
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Why does Boscoe have a nestly ice tea in my face? lol lol . He should know by now that I work for Coke! That nasty drink is made by pepsi.Wheres the brotherly love? just kiddin.I liked Andrews video.What I dont like is my family stays gone too long.Where does everyone go! I want to go to! Im tired of getting together at funerals! lol lol.Life is too short.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Why does Boscoe have a nestly ice tea in my face? lol lol . He should know by now that I work for Coke! That nasty drink is made by pepsi.Wheres the brotherly love? just kiddin.I liked Andrews video.What I dont like is my family stays gone too long.Where does everyone go! I want to go to! Im tired of getting together at funerals! lol lol.Life is too short.

"And what I don't like Is my Familiy stays gone too LOng." Whats new today - Page 41 Lol Whats new today - Page 41 Lol Whats new today - Page 41 Lol Whats new today - Page 41 Lol

Good one !! ... CTG. ... Well, I'm gonna go listen to a Few songs. Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello every-one !!! ... Yesterday, Nelly and me went on and outing. And while In Wal-marts, Nelly became Very excited and agitated to where she wanted to throw somethinG !!! ...

Well, off and on, for the last week, Nelly has been wanting to lay down way more often than usual. ... And again, she was getting way more aggravated than her-NOrmal ??????

And this morning she threw her Cup of TEA !!!.

Well, something just TOld me to check her Sugar. ... So, I got CD's Checking Kit and Nelly's
Sugar was 220 !!!!!! ... I didn't know what to thinK ??? ... She hadn't eat any-thing except
for DRinking some TEa. !!!

So, I waited a Few minutes later, and checked It again. Sure enough, ... It was HIgh again.
I checked mine, and my was 90.

Anyhow, If I had only THought ??? ... MOST times, when Nelly Is out of wack ???
There IS something wrong !!. ... And NOT just her personallity !!!. SHHeewww

Well, Most folks Do-Not know what to do If someones SUgar Is HIgh !!! ... BUt I
Knew !! ... I Immediatly poured out Nelly's TEA, and No-more Carbs, Etc, ... Because
It Is easy to to get Ones SUgar up !!! ....... But It take Time and control. To get
And KEEP Nelly's Blood Sugar LOW .

Also, Nelly has Gained over 28 lbs since October of Last year. .... OUch !!!!!

Anyways, I called Annie, and told her Nelly's situation. And that Nelly has an Appointment
for this Wednesday. ... However, this Is when Nelly usually goes with Annie. However, Nelly
will stay with me untill she IS right. ... And Annie understands this.

I mean, I might not do things right by/For MY-self !! ... But this has more than
Broke my Heart concerning Nelly. ...

God be with Whats new today - Page 41 Herz Nelly Whats new today - Page 41 Herz and give WIsdom and Common-sense too us All !! Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Guess what! I finally bought another vehicle.After six months,after wrecking my truck.the procratinator from hell got another ride.Now I can go visit my family. Ive run out of excuses. lol! lol! lol! It has airbags and Stephanie is happy.For some strange reason,when shes happy, so am I.Being a parent comes with grief and rewards.I would not change my place in life with anybody! God is good.Theres no greater feeling than Knowing you are loved.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Guess what! I finally bought another vehicle.After six months,after wrecking my truck.the procratinator from hell got another ride.Now I can go visit my family. Ive run out of excuses. lol! lol! lol! It has airbags and Stephanie is happy.For some strange reason,when shes happy, so am I.Being a parent comes with grief and rewards.I would not change my place in life with anybody! God is good.Theres no greater feeling than Knowing you are loved.

Lololololol ... "Love" Is that what they call It ??? Whats new today - Page 41 Lol What did Tina-Turner say about that ??? Lol

Honestly CTH, you are so right. ... However, I am just so Overly concerned, Worried-SIck !!! Etc, ... for Nelly. .... However, Annie and me will work It out for Nelly. (Smiling)

Well, I am going to bed here shortly. ... Good night my FAmily !!! Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:44 pm

It's about time. You deserve it, Whats new today - Page 41 Herz ... What did you get Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_question Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_sunny

clyde the glide wrote:
Guess what! I finally bought another vehicle.After six months,after wrecking my truck.the procratinator from hell got another ride.Now I can go visit my family. Ive run out of excuses. Whats new today - Page 41 Lol Whats new today - Page 41 Lol Whats new today - Page 41 Lol It has airbags and Stephanie is happy.For some strange reason,when shes happy, so am I.Being a parent comes with grief and rewards.I would not change my place in life with anybody! God is good.Theres no greater feeling than Knowing you are loved.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Good nite All...
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey all!

The family has finally went home. It is hard to host people, it is hard to make everyone happy. My brother in law is allergic to dogs and well, he hates Dooby and this bothers me. I guess Dooby is my kid and welll, Dooby didn't do it! lol!

Tyann, how is Annell? High sugar runs in the family. Did the tea have caffiene in it? I think it is sugar related. You know, when I don't eat on time I think I have low sugar and I seriously feel like I could throw something as well.. i am sure hign sugar could do the same thing.

Yes, dad got a car, praise the lord!! The man is picky, this is why he never remarried I think, he is waiting on Shania Twain to come busting through the door and say " You good looking son of a gun where ya been all my life" lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hey all!

The family has finally went home. It is hard to host people, it is hard to make everyone happy. My brother in law is allergic to dogs and well, he hates Dooby and this bothers me. I guess Dooby is my kid and welll, Dooby didn't do it! lol!

Tyann, how is Annell? High sugar runs in the family. Did the tea have caffiene in it? I think it is sugar related. You know, when I don't eat on time I think I have low sugar and I seriously feel like I could throw something as well.. i am sure hign sugar could do the same thing.

Yes, dad got a car, praise the lord!! The man is picky, this is why he never remarried I think, he is waiting on Shania Twain to come busting through the door and say " You good looking son of a gun where ya been all my life" lol! lol! lol!

Goood MorninG !!! Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_sunny

Lolol ... And yeah, High and Low Sugar runs like a train In our Family Steff. .... And
I'm gonna check It later on this morning. ... She has always drank tea In the mornings.

However, I will give her Black DECAF Coffee and just a smit of Reg. this morning.
So's she'll get her caffine.

No more tea for Nelly. ... Way to much Sugar !!! ... And I hope she doesn't
have Diabetes. ...... Because this Is somthing one should take very seriouly !!
SHHHeeewww.

Well, Good day !! Whats new today - Page 41 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah well, i may have low sugar myself. I have to eat at a certain time each day....

Let me know what the doctor says.. Hope she is doing better! I love you
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

How is everyone? I guess facebook is the place to be these days? lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

sdurovic wrote:
How is everyone? I guess facebook is the place to be these days? lol!

Well, I am doing all right I guess.

And I get on facebook every now and again. And I also talk over on the Welch Topix.
Under " My day In one Sentence "

Come on, and say Hello Etc, ... Bring up a good Topic.

Talk about anything. Well, except Politics. lol! Because I am learninG !!!

That Topic can be very Un-healthy !!. Lol ..... And just Isn't a good way to
MAke and keep Friends. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next