teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi ho hi ho,its off to work I go.I hate fridays.That is when my work week begins.I guess if I am going to dance to the music, Ihave to pay the piper lol! lol! Im getting too old for this crap. My arthritis hurts in my rumitism lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 pm

A Dad with a senSe-of-Humor. Whats new today - Page 33 Lol Whats new today - Page 33 Lol Whats new today - Page 33 Lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDBGycHM3eY
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:06 pm

I was talking to who ever wanted to listen, I was just saying that sometimes people speak before they think.. Me included.
Like thumpers Momma said ,
If you can't say something nice..
Don't say anything at all... Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_albino
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Talk to you later BUB, Be careful out there. ...
It's a cruel world...But somebody's got to do it... Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm

I think my pc's got a virus... Whats new today - Page 33 Affraid
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 pm

I dealt with bullies my whole life, and then one sunny day I snapped and beat the shit out of this big black girl named Lakesha Benjimin...lol

I remeber I was in the 8th grade and dad had to come pick me up b/c both of us girls got suspended from school for 3 days.. i always had a good heart and this hurt me that I lost my temper and beat this girl up but when dad picked me up he said " well, did ya win?" and i said " i think so" and he said " then why ya crying?" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Kathy wrote:
I was talking to who ever wanted to listen, I was just saying that sometimes people speak before they think.. Me included.
Like thumpers Momma said ,
If you can't say something nice..
Don't say anything at all... Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_albino

I agree Kathy. ---- And I'm truly sorry Whats new today - Page 33 Herz If I said something to hurt your feelings. Whats new today - Page 33 Kopfschuettel

But I In-fact. ---- Well, I don't as often as I once did. But when I first got
this Computer.

I talked to and with Hundreds of people. Especially Women concering many different
topics.

And although we exchanged Information concerning our thoughts and Beliefs. Doesn't mean
that I was right. ------ Because Just like them, I just gave my Opinion. Lol

Also, do you know how I remember a lot of things ??? --------- For-realKathy, Ask Annie.
I write down just about every-thing. Again, For real, ask Annie ???

Say, T-Rider says that she writes down just about everything ???.

I write down things that a regular person can and should remember. This Is how I can
remember certain E-mails Etc,... I received. ------ Because If someone says something
or writes It down and I read It. -------- And find It Interesting. I write It down, so's
I can remember It. Or so I don't forget It. -------- Again, ask Annie ???

Because It's unbelievable how much I use to write. ---------- It's actually bizarre. Whats new today - Page 33 Alien

However, I do-Not write as often as I use to.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I dealt with bullies my whole life, and then one sunny day I snapped and beat the shit out of this big black girl named Lakesha Benjimin...lol

I remeber I was in the 8th grade and dad had to come pick me up b/c both of us girls got suspended from school for 3 days.. i always had a good heart and this hurt me that I lost my temper and beat this girl up but when dad picked me up he said " well, did ya win?" and i said " i think so" and he said " then why ya crying?" Whats new today - Page 33 Lol Whats new today - Page 33 Lol

That is so funny, Because when i was in the 8th i also got into a fight with a BIG black girl. her name was Mary Frances.
It was all over a seat. LOl
But she was the one that started it . SHE got suspende for 3 days . I never saw her again... This is the truth... Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 pm

sdurovic wrote:

I remeber I was in the 8th grade and dad had to come pick me up b/c both of us girls got suspended from school for 3 days.. i always had a good heart and this hurt me that I lost my temper and beat this girl up but when dad picked me up he said " well, did ya win?" and i said " i think so" and he said " then why ya crying?" lol! lol!

I actually try to avoid any kind of arguing. -------- Because this Is all Mommy and Don
did. ------- And so did Cowboy and me.

And for years, I thought that was the only way to express Me-self. But I have since,
learned different. Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_flower

However, Mommy actually taught us that they might can Kill-ya. But they
can't eat Ya. ----------- And she once told me That If I didn't wOOP
Someones A$$ she was gonna wOOP mine. Lol

However, with-In the last ten years, I have not lost my temper more than
ten times. ------------ Ask Annie or anyone else who has often been
around me. However, Annie IS just Like Mommy. And will cuss You, Me,
and anyone else out. Lololol

However, I just don't like to get Angry like that. ---------- And CD has helped
me a lot. ------- And If I write any-more I'd be here ALL-night. Lolol

And we all got that form Mommy. YackY-Yack. Etc, ... Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 pm

lol, that is funny!

wow, wonder what happened to her? maybe she got sent off to obedience school or something..lol

yeah, it was all over the fact she rubbed hair grease on my arm and I just lost it! i was respected all throughout school after this day cause they thought i was one crazy white girl! lol

i went to a junior high with about 60% blacks and some were nice and some were bullies, just one of the many lesson in life i guess. But for some strange reason I wouldn't trade it for the world.. i was the president of the school!! lol queen
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't know where she went.. But they nicknamed me Wildcat from Roderfield after that...LOL Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_geek ....Those where the days... Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_rr

Last edited by Kathy on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 pm

I didn't take any crap from nobody. I would run a person down in a heart beat...I had 5 brothers. And they taught me well... Whats new today - Page 33 Bom
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:24 pm

LOL

Omg, I just had a memory, I remeber talking to Momaw over this girl and she said I would have to stand up to her... Momaw knew what she was talking about.. Marko once said to me that Momaw Hall had to of been a very smart woman to raise 9 kids by herself and this I agree... Think about it, this is damn near impossible to do..
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm

LOL, yeah 5 brothers would do that to ya for sure!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

This is true... Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 pm

I need a new pic...LOL

HHHmmm , What should i put up next...LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:31 pm

I change pic's , almost like i do underwear... Whats new today - Page 33 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Kathy wrote:
I didn't take any crap from nobody. I would run a person down in a heart beat...I had 5 brothers. And they taught me well... Whats new today - Page 33 Bom

Whats new today - Page 33 Lol Mommy and Annie are the same way. They'll say just what-ever comes to mind. Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_arrow

Just about every time I'm on the phone with Annie. ----------- It's so Friggen-funny. Lolol

She'll say, hold on a minute TyAnn. --------- And she don't put her hands over the phone
either when she HollERS !!! at Roy or the Boys. Lolololol

And know joke, most times, we are very quite. Whats new today - Page 33 Lol And If ever I get that mad, there's
gonna be some physical contact. Whats new today - Page 33 Icon_basketball Lol ------------------------ But at the same time
one just can't just Ball-It up In-side. And Mommy always said: It's better to let It-out than
to Hold It In. Lololol

And by me having Paint, this actually helps relieve my frustrations. Lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

I like this one...
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Kathy wrote:
I change pic's , almost like i do underwear... Whats new today - Page 33 Lol

Lololol ---------- I hope you change your Undies more often than thes pic's. Whats new today - Page 33 Lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Just a joke ..I said almost..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Well, I have somethings to feel out. So i better, getr done...lol..

ttyal
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Bruce told CD and me a Good story. Lol -------- Bruce said one time he flexed his arm-Muscle
and Insisted that Kathy hit him as hard as she could. -------- Well, Bruce said that Kathy
didn't want to hit him. ------ But he kept ON with ----Hit ME, Hit ME, !!!. Lol

Bruce said Finally, she rared her fist back and Hit him Right Dead In the FACE. ------ He said,
Mommy said: No, No, Bruce. --------- You kept on Insisting that Kathy hit you. And so
she did. Lololol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Kathy wrote:
Just a joke ..I said almost..

Yeah, I know It's a joke. Whats new today - Page 33 Lol ----------- But how often Is almost. Lolol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Well, Good night !!!

And I LOVE You-all. Whats new today - Page 33 Star3 Whats new today - Page 33 Star3 Whats new today - Page 33 Star3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next