teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 pm

I would love to see a real white Deer. I mean, In person, up close. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Nelly once again, got up ALL on her own, Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 and had the BIgEst BM.

Thank you God. Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3

Nelly has such a BIG BM That she don't even need to wipe thE-But. Whats new today - Page 32 Lol
And I have never seen such Big poop. --------- It's got ot hurt
her a little. ----- I would think ?, ta have to push that out. Lol

Oh, I am In NO-way complaining. Whats new today - Page 32 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello my sistas.If yall keep showing that white deer, Im going to get my gun. lol! I can talk the talk but cant walk the walk. I bought a remington 30.06 off of Wink Spratt when I was eighteen years old.That was thirty nine years ago.I still havnt killed a deer,the gun has never been shot,hardly. I always wondered why I bought the gun.I guess back then,it was a country boy thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:48 pm

LOL, I remember the last time that you went hunting you KICKED the deer in the BUTT...OMG... Can't forget that one...
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah I have Double-bear ??? . Lol --------- Iv'e killed a few Deer's Me-self.

And I was once so close to an Albino Deer. Shoot, I just reach out and
Kicked him In the But. Whats new today - Page 32 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Hello my sistas.If yall keep showing that white deer, Im going to get my gun. lol! I can talk the talk but cant walk the walk. I bought a remington 30.06 off of Wink Spratt when I was eighteen years old.That was thirty nine years ago.I still havnt killed a deer,the gun has never been shot,hardly. I always wondered why I bought the gun.I guess back then,it was a country boy thing to do.

When you have your PerIods Lolololol --------- Do you go THRee Or Seven Days ????
Lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 pm

LOL,, Is this any better?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 pm

What's a Remington 30.06 Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol

I Love Vera-Bradly purses, Whats new today - Page 32 Lol I have carried them for years Now. And I hear they
have new designs out. I really do just LOVE them. ------- Because you can just
wash-um over and over.

All women should Change their purses at least three times each year. Or more.
You know, for SprinG, Winter, and we need several summer purses.

Also, have many, many, pairs of shoes. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_question Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_question Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_question

I'm out of here .. I'll TTYL...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

I am proud to admit that I have never killed a deer in my life. But after years of frustration,I hid behind a tree and kicked a deer in the ass when it went by.The deer stood up and looked at me.I dont know who was the most confused? Me or the deer? I could never mustard enough strength to kill one.I can put a hole in nickle.two hundred yards away. There is nothing wrong with my rifle.I just could never shoot a deer.My mom did her best to raise me as a loving and caring child.The deer can thank my mom that it only got a kick in the ass. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I am proud to admit that I have never killed a deer in my life. But after years of frustration,I hid behind a tree and kicked a deer in the ass when it went by.The deer stood up and looked at me.I dont know who was the most confused? Me or the deer? I could never mustard enough strength to kill one.I can put a hole in nickle.two hundred yards away. There is nothing wrong with my rifle.I just could never shoot a deer.My mom did her best to raise me as a loving and caring child.The deer can thank my mom that it only got a kick in the ass. lol! lol!

Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Seriously ??? you never killed a deer !. ------- I am so glad to hear this.
Deer come Into our pasture and Graze with Paint and Baby. ------ However, Baby
gets mad and tries running them off.

And that Is something to watch.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Kathy wrote:
Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_question Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_question Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_question

I'm out of here .. I'll TTYL...

Where are you going so early ?.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:40 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I am proud to admit that I have never killed a deer in my life. But after years of frustration,I hid behind a tree and kicked a deer in the ass when it went by.The deer stood up and looked at me.I dont know who was the most confused? Me or the deer? I could never mustard enough strength to kill one.I can put a hole in nickle.two hundred yards away. There is nothing wrong with my rifle.I just could never shoot a deer.My mom did her best to raise me as a loving and caring child.The deer can thank my mom that it only got a kick in the ass. Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol

I remember this very well. And you are right... You can SHOOT... Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Good Night Jim Bob..
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Kathy wrote:
Good Night Jim Bob..

Good Night Sista. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_arrow Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_arrow Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm

MenOpAsaL Women Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Lol

It's all your Fault CTG. Lololololl SHHhhhooooooo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Il2UxaVqVY
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:55 am

God Morning !!!

God Is Great. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_sunny

Life Is Good. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_flower

I will be busy today, as I need to clean a little. ---- And Nelly needs an outing. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_rr

Good day. Whats new today - Page 32 Alien
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm

My sinus infection has now drained down into my chest.. lol!

Marko has the same thing so it must be a virus b/c we took a antibiotic...We went to a New Years party were some people were sick and this is where we caught it, this is exactly why I don't go to parties! lol! lol!

Hope all is well!!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:56 pm

I am sorry that you and Marko has been sick for So LOng. SHHhhoooo

And when I'm sick ???, I'm sick !!! Whats new today - Page 32 Alien and can't hardly do nothinG. Whats new today - Page 32 Sleep Whats new today - Page 32 Sleep

And when-ever Nelly Is sick. ------- My Heart hurts.

But when Carroll Is sick, he keeps on moving. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_scratch Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Tonight, I have been to several different Forums. Whats new today - Page 32 Alien

But mostly, I've been In a small town out In Montana. ----- TalkinG HorSeS !!!. Whats new today - Page 32 Lol

Well, good night !!!

I Love you-All. Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3 Whats new today - Page 32 Star3
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 pm

What has Montana got that we dont have? Hmmmmm.I like Stacy Westfall too!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 am

Lol,

WeeLL, Whats new today - Page 32 Lol Last I looked, there wasn't anyone a-talking on here.

And sometimes, It's good to step away from One's comfort zone/Box. --- And go do a-little roaming. You know, see what might be over the next hill. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_flower

I've never been one ta get to comPhy In my own shoes. Lol ----- And Like you CTG, I'm
free ta come and go. Etc, Etc, Etc, ...

And My Heart, Mind, and Soul Is free. And I could never live In an enviornment as to where
I might need to walk on Egg-shells. In no shape OR form. Or have to wonder ???? If someone MiGHt say the
wronG thing. Yikes !!! Whats new today - Page 32 Lol --------- No, NO. I dance to Me-own tune. Whats new today - Page 32 Alien

When you live something for so long, you become It. ------ And all one can SEE Is that
little box Or world that they live In. ------ And to beat all that. Lolololol They'll
actually defend It, and will truly believe Its RiGHt. Whats new today - Page 32 Kopfschuettel Whats new today - Page 32 Kopfschuettel Whats new today - Page 32 Kopfschuettel SAD.

Yes, I must have freedom In my Heart, Mind, and soul. --- I would nor could I ever
allow for someone to have my mind and spirit In-bondage. Whats new today - Page 32 Kopfschuettel

Example: ------------ This lady who works. Once told me that Her husband had more
than once reminded Or Thru-UP TO her that he IS the Bread-winnER, Etc, ...
Of course, and personnaly, I could NeVER relate to anyone having that much
Influence and Over-bearingness on Me. No, NO.

Well, like me. ----------- She wasn't In a Box and could SEE the situation and she Is
Now Free. -------------------------- Would you like to meet her ???.

Valentines Is just around the corner. Whats new today - Page 32 Herz Whats new today - Page 32 Herz Whats new today - Page 32 Herz ---------

And I believe this Is one of the few Holidays. That he and me Lol recognize. Whats new today - Page 32 Herz

Getting Back, Whats new today - Page 32 Lol ------------ No matter how far I might roam, I'm sure ta
come-back-home. Lololol

Well, Good day. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 am

Hey, I have been on this Forum and the walked a way for 3 hours. Come back. Lol

And when my computer-light turns on. -------- I never sighed OFF. Lolol

Again, Good day. Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_sunny Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Well, i too am a FREE sprited person. I always have been , AND always will be... But there comes a time when a person has other people to consider. There for you have to be mindful of their feelings. If all you can do is BULLY them into tring to think your way. Then all your doing is tring to make them feel bad..
But if you really care what they think OR feel. Then it shouldn't matter.Be who you are, Let others BE who they are.Don't belittle others , And don't harp on what you can OR can not do.. People don't care...Things don't always go they way you plan. Sometimes life throws you a curve. But people still have feelings. And I for one, TRY not to hurt them ...
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Kathy wrote:
Well, i too am a FREE sprited person. I always have been , AND always will be... But there comes a time when a person has other people to consider. There for you have to be mindful of their feelings. If all you can do is BULLY them into tring to think your way. Then all your doing is tring to make them feel bad..
But if you really care what they think OR feel. Then it shouldn't matter.Be who you are, Let others BE who they are.Don't belittle others , And don't harp on what you can OR can not do.. People don't care...Things don't always go they way you plan. Sometimes life throws you a curve. But people still have feelings. And I for one, TRY not to hurt them ...

Who are you talking to ???
I don't know what or who you are talking to. Whats new today - Page 32 Lol -------- But, If It's Intended for me???

I'll first, will need to go through this and seperate It.

Let's see, --------- A Bully Is a Individule, a ruffian, tyrant, egotistic, Etc, ... They
do-Not care for others. ---------------------------- Only themselves. Etc, ...

And to be Free-Spirted, One must Freely speak His/Her mind, Free-will, free-choice,
Power of choice, unrestrained, pleasure, velleitty, with-out encumbrance, Not
subbject to regulation, ----------- released from Bondage, self ruling, unenslaved,
Enjoying Independence, Etc, ...

And you said, there comes a time when a person has other people to consider. ???
And therefore, you have to be mind-ful of their feelings. ---- Interesting.

I don't know what your talking about here. Lololol ---------- But If I won't totally
Happy. -------- That Is, Having True Peace. --- And truly Laughing most days.
Lolololololol SHHhhooooo ---------------- Than, the only person I'd consider would
be ME.

Because honestly, I just couldn't Imagine livinG a Life for someone else. No, no.
For most. --------- That would be self-InflictinG-torture. And very SAD.

Now let me see, ----- Oh, Belittleing = deprecitate, [To lower In reputation] And I have
nothing to hide. ---------- As Carroll and me hold NO secrets. Belittleing also =
Run-down, Discredit, mimimize, ridicule, condemn, Dispraise, traduce, cast aspersions on.
Ect,...

And yes, people do care. ------ And your right, things don't always go the we plan and
And as far as the curve. ------ I try and stay on a Straight line. Lololol SHHhhooo Whats new today - Page 32 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next