teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Diane needs to welcomed in our family with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I used to spend my summers with Marvin and Evelyn. So did Carson. Jewell and Diane are nice people. They were caught up in a unhappy marriage. Who among us , have not felt their pain?

We all really do need to get together. I personally don't remember Diane and Jewll growing up. Smile

But I In-fact remember Mommy and all my older Brothers and Kathy often talking concerning then Girls.

Well, back then, they might have been girls. ------ Yeah I'd say you Indeed have a Long memory CTG.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 pm

clyde the glide wrote:

Why CTG, She can be. And I with all my Heart mean this. flower And now that I am older, I'm sure
I could relate more to StuFF. ---------- Are you and Diane about the same age ?.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Jewell and Diane are just like Marvin. They were Hookers all the way. Evilyn lines ? That is another story. Mack and Marvin was a carbon copy of the other. The only difference was this. Mack went to prison for stealing a coffee pot! Nothing more or nothing less! Go Mack I am on your side, all the way. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Jewell and Diane are just like Marvin. They were Hookers all the way. Evilyn lines ? That is another story. Mack and Marvin was a carbon copy of the other. The only difference was this. Mack went to prison for stealing a coffee pot! Nothing more or nothing less! Go Mack I am on your side, all the way. lol! lol! lol!

Well, Hookers were In fact Great People. Or to hear McDowell County talk. ------ Monroe-Hooker had More
Values and Morals. And I believe Most of us Inherithed those triats. ----- I really do. ... Now this was a TrUE
Man of God. ------ He wouldn't even allow Comic-books In theeir house. Much less a TV. sunny

And Mommy said that he only needed to Blow the Whistle One time. Etc, ... We have some Fine Blood running
thru our Veains.

Mack might have went to Prison. But one thing Is for sure, ----- He ain't been back. So, he just might be smarter
than the Adverage Bear.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
clyde the glide wrote:

Why CTG, She can be. And I with all my Heart mean this. flower And now that I am older, I'm sure
I could relate more to StuFF. ---------- Are you and Diane about the same age ?.
I remember Jewell beating me up in Spratt Town. I said something to her that I shouldnt have said!She was a female Melvin Hooker. Stong as hell and a Hooker temper to back it! Diane was younger and soft spoken. She was younger than me but she must have had Monroes temperment because she was quiet. Not as mean as Jewell lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:13 pm

I am going to bed. If you have any more questions, send them to my secretary. lol! lol! good night.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:
clyde the glide wrote:

I remember Jewell beating me up in Spratt Town. I said something to her that I shouldnt have said!She was a female Melvin Hooker. Stong as hell and a Hooker temper to back it! Diane was younger and soft spoken. She was younger than me but she must have had Monroes temperment because she was quiet. Not as mean as Jewell lol! lol! lol!

Very well said CTG, and you are for Real a True gentaleman for admitting that you said something that You shouldn't have said. Because we All say things we later regret. Or at least I do. ------ It's Human-Nature.
However, Most will not admit to such. Smile

And It's a Wonder Jewell didn't WooP your A$$. lol! ---- However, I bet Diane could have a Temper If prevolked.
Because usually, the Soft-spoken ones ( So to speak) will kill Ya. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I am going to bed. If you have any more questions, send them to my secretary. lol! lol! good night.

Yeah I will. Lol -------- Good night Brother. I love you. ------------ And I am SO Sleepy. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:36 am

Good Morning !!! sunny

Well,l YouIns have a Good-day. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah, she did say to give dad her email address. She said she looked for dad on facebook and myspace but could nto find him. So, email Diane! Tyann, she would not care a bit if you emailed her as well, she is super nice! She is really happy to hear from family! The queen
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, she did say to give dad her email address. She said she looked for dad on facebook and myspace but could nto find him. So, email Diane! Tyann, she would not care a bit if you emailed her as well, she is super nice! She is really happy to hear from family! The queen

Yeah I will Steph. Well, after we get back. ------- SHhoooo we are ready to go. cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:42 pm

You guys have a safe fun trip! I guess we will stick around the house and play some tennis this weekend. We are watching the US OPEN so it brings out the best in me ever year! lol!

I will be having to have knee surgery before it is all said and done. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Well, Break a leg. lol! ------ I hope Y'all have fun as well. geek ... Where's CTG ?.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm not sure, he should be on, his phone is busy. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I dont no who is the best A hole? My sisters or my daughter? Yall kill me
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:15 pm

sdurovic wrote:

I Now am curious. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I dont no who is the best A hole? My sisters or my daughter? Yall kill me

Lol, I thought you might go to VA with Carroll and me. No one wears a Cowboy-hat Etc, ...

You need to come and take some pictures. We Yeah ???
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Annette, I talk to you often, why don't you come on Every now and then and say Hello. Question
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

And Kathy, I miss you coming on as well. I love you ------- Whats UP !!!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:22 pm

I'm the best A hole. The queen
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:22 pm

sdurovic wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Does anybody want to argue? Where is my loud mouth sisters?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I'm the best A hole. The queen

You Good ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Does anybody want to argue? Where is my loud mouth sisters?

I don't feel like Arguing Tonight. lol! ------ Maybe Tomorrow. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next