teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I went hiking today and got stung by a bee! Ouch!! affraid

What do you put on a bee sting?
Old people used to put chewing tabacco on my bee stings lol! lol! You would be betteoff to put ice on it as soon as possible and try too get the stinger out. Good luck with that one! I still have a ticks head buried in my back! lol! lol! I guess the coroner will get it out when I die. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah, we went with Brandon and Susan hiking and a damn big bee decides to land on my leg! We were in the middle of the hike and it hurt like crap! I did what Kathy said and put baking soda paste on it, it really seems to help with the itching and swelling.. Thanks Kathy! Learn something new everyday!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Let me ask ya'll a question. There is a church down the road from me, that does a lot of volunteer work and I recently dropped off some school supplies for needy children. We have churched hoped through the years in the area, going to different ones from time to time. Well, I decided I was going to go to the church Grace tomorrow. I went on the website to see what time the sevice started and to my surprise the pastor of the church is a woman. Now, for some stupid reason, I feel like trying another church. Why do I feel this way? I guess, I have never went to a church with a woman pastor?
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm

I wish Carson was alive to tell you about a real bee sting story! lol! The day we rolled into spratt town in Mommy And toots 49 packard car, from my birth place in Niagra Falls NY. Guess what Carson did ? He could not wait to check out Spratt Town bridge. He got into a hornets nest and all hell broke loose! Welcome to wild, wonderfull West Virginia! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:39 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Let me ask ya'll a question. There is a church down the road from me, that does a lot of volunteer work and I recently dropped off some school supplies for needy children. We have churched hoped through the years in the area, going to different ones from time to time. Well, I decided I was going to go to the church Grace tomorrow. I went on the website to see what time the sevice started and to my surprise the pastor of the church is a woman. Now, for some stupid reason, I feel like trying another church. Why do I feel this way? I guess, I have never went to a church with a woman pastor?
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:45 pm

LOL, bee stings hurt man! It stung for a good hour and it is swollen now.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

I would -Not Blaspheme. I once read, I believe In Mathew. ------ And I can look It up. sunny

But It says : ----- At the End of time, I will pour out My Sprit on ALL Flesh. And your Sons and Daughters
Shall Prophesy.

Our Lord In FaCt --- works In mysterious ways. ------ And he Is very Capable of working through a Women,
Child, The Devil, A tree, A piece of wood If he wants. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey, I sent a message a while ago, and It didn't go through. --- Oh well. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Well, I will go anyways and see for myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Does anyone remember scratch the Bees Pebble's, Don, and me got Into ???. ----- We were out for a walk
up by the Small Frog-pond. ------ And Ole'Browny, I believe It was Ole'Browny who got TheM-There
Dang Bees all Stired Up. affraid

Any-how, Pebble's and Me had to go to Stevens-Clinick Hospital and we both received two Shots
Each In the But. Ouch !!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:12 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I wish Carson was alive to tell you about a real bee sting story! lol! The day we rolled into spratt town in Mommy And toots 49 packard car, from my birth place in Niagra Falls NY. Guess what Carson did ? He could not wait to check out Spratt Town bridge. He got into a hornets nest and all hell broke loose! Welcome to wild, wonderfull West Virginia! lol! lol! lol!

Yeah I wish Carson and Wayne was still Living. ------- Does anyone remember Wayne Getting Stung. Lololol

He was allergic to Bees and His Lip swelled Up BIG !!! Lololol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

sdurovic wrote:

I always liked Brenda Blankenship..She was a good paster..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:16 pm

I remember the time that we lived in Spratt town and he ran out in front of a truck , He got his arm broke because he was running from a bee... affraid Or maybe it was his coller bone... flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Clyde, I know that you remember. By the way ..I thought you at work... I love you
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Kathy wrote:
I remember the time that we lived in Spratt town and he ran out in front of a truck , He got his arm broke because he was running from a bee... affraid Or maybe it was his coller bone... flower

Now thats funny !!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Kathy wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

I always liked Brenda Blankenship..She was a good paster..

Yeah I liked Brenda Blankenship too. flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Well i'm going to get ready for bed , iv'e had a bad head ache all day. I guess it's my sinuses.This time of year it bad for it.. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Kathy wrote:
Well i'm going to get ready for bed , iv'e had a bad head ache all day. I guess it's my sinuses.This time of year it bad for it.. cyclops

Well, Good-Night Sis. ---- Sleep like a Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 pm

CTG & Steph. ----- Where Y'all go ???. rendeer ----- Get YouIns A$$ Back here and TaLk. What a Face
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm here, I am sure dad has went to bed by now. I will try this church out tomorrow and let you all know. I just never heard or seen a woman pastor, I am sure they are better than men! lol! just kidding!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:09 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I'm here, I am sure dad has went to bed by now. I will try this church out tomorrow and let you all know. I just never heard or seen a woman pastor, I am sure they are better than men! lol! just kidding!

That's Unlike CTG, not to say Good-Night. Sleep

lol! ------ Personally, I prefer a Man Preacher. ----------- But If I felt the Presence of the Lord In
a particular Church rather It be a Women or Man. .... I believe this Is what Is Important. The presence
Of our Lord. sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Good Night !!! ... I love you-ALL. alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 am

Razz

What a Face

Razz

What a Face
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Well, the church service was nice. I personally think they sang too much. Marko likes the Catholic church better, and so far I have to agree. Dad, they are ALL kinds of single women at church!!! What are you waiting on? Oh wait, I forgot, the Travis Tritt some, " I like my women just a little on the trashy side" lol! lol! lol!

Still, I think your future girlfriend is waiting on you at church! hee hee flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh well, ... Catholic It Is. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next