teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Kathy, thanks for the Pictures and Funny sayings. I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 pm

I have my moms nose You and Carson have Dads nose. Its a mixture of two Indians. LOL I rest my case. LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 pm

lol! You maybe right ,lOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Dad was not a good father at the end. He was a good father at the start. He let alcohol get the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm

All i remember is Drinking , and meaness.. I can't remember anything that we did as a family. i remember one time when we lived in Spratt Town , i was tring to get my shoes from behind a chair. And he hit me real hard On my butt. I didn't do anything. that's when i started to...mmm... NOt like him so much...
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:21 pm

what days are you going? i will have to talk to marko. if it is on a weekend dad will have to work, so i will check with him.

Yeah, if two Indians mixed now that could make you full blooded Indian. Still, Indian and and Irish is quite a combination. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 pm

You was born in Niagara Falls NY, just like Me. Believe it or not ! I do remember the good side of this man. He was not that bad. He was a Indian and let alcohol destroy his life!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:40 pm

sdurovic wrote:
what days are you going? i will have to talk to marko. if it is on a weekend dad will have to work, so i will check with him.

Yeah, if two Indians mixed now that could make you full blooded Indian. Still, Indian and and Irish is quite a combination. lol!

Hey, this Is getting Complicated. Lol --------- Carroll and Me will Leave-out on Thursday, the 3rd Of Sept. and we
will Stay thru Sunday. ... The 6th.

However, Y'all can come up On Friday the 4th. ----------- If Y'all want too ???. ----------- However, we will
need to Make Reservations as soon as Tomorrow. ------------ So's we can Reserve a Camp-site.

Don't Think ??? To hard on things . SHHhOOOoo. Lol --------- Well, talk to Marko and CTG, and let us know.
Well, CTG can give US an Answer now. geek

And this Is close enough For ... Kathy, Annette, and All to come and visit. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Well, we need to find out what kind of Indian. Its sounds like he had Native American in him, cause boy they mean when they drink or Irish, lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 pm

It didn't do much for ours either.I really don't remember what it was really like to have a dad. BUT - I had my BROTHERS. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Sometimes in life your genes are working against you. elephant
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Well, I'm gonna go fix Annell something Ta eat. -------- And go kiss Paint !. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 pm

That should be, Go kiss annell , And get Paint something to eat.. scratch
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:00 pm

I am not trying to make excuses for toots. All I am saying is, Im older then you and I do remember the good side of him. Im sorry that you missed out. You were a young baby! Life does go on. You have a beautful little grandbaby! Not many people are that lucky. I love you baby sister.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

It's all good , LOL... I LOVE YOU TOO. I love you Life goes on..
Sometimes , I don't know how mom did it..How she raised all of kids is beyond me. flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:10 pm

I guess it's the indian blood in her, LOL ...Do what you have to do to survive..
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Happy has NEVER Greeted me Like Paint. --------- Carroll don't know what to Think ???

Paint RUNS up to Me and Rare's Straight Up !!! -------- Bucking all around me. Etc, ...

That Truly Is something Ta see !!! affraid sunny affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Kathy wrote:

No, ---------- Annell's had Enough 24 PLuS Kissing from me.

Besides ... I'm a BAD-Parent Lololol --------------- And I Like Paint MORE
Than Ole' Annell. SHHOOOoooo lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Boscoe Just called --------------- Florence Is In jail . Razz
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Kathy wrote:

No, ---------- Annell's had Enough 24 PLuS Kissing from me.

Besides ... I'm a BAD-Parent Lololol --------------- And I Like Paint MORE
Than Ole' Annell. SHHOOOoooo lol!

Poor Annell... LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:39 pm

OH , What happened. affraid
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 pm

I was getting ready to go to bed and then I saw the news flash! Florence is in jail! What for?
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Paint greets you like this all the time? wow, that is somthing, I would like to see that!

Annell was Momaw's favorite and that's all she needs to know. lol One time I was throwing a hissy fit and Annell said " cry baby, cry baby suck your mommys titty" Out of nowhere she said this and Momaw laughed so hard I thought she would fall off the bed! lol! lol!

What did Florence do? Lord help us all! clown
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Shop-Lifting ------- Over In VA, and for about the 10th time. study
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm

whooooweeee! She is going to get some time for that! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next