teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Whats new today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

I accidently threw it away. I regreted that for a long time. It happened while I was moving to this house I live in now.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Pebbles was with me when Diane gave me that number. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 pm

okay, I will contact Pebbles. albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Annell and me will be Leaving here Shortly. ----------- We're gonna ride up to Bluefield and get us a Room
and Visit with Boscoe a Little. affraid --------- We'll be back tomorrow-Evening.

I Love you-ALL. sunny

Ps : ... We're just staying for A VERY Short visit. What a Face

I'll hollER At YouINS tomorrow. flower
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey nut I'm 45 mins from Bluefield but I will be working. Boscoe said that he might come to see me he don't have a place to lay his head for Aug.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:09 pm

I think Diane e-mails Kathy sometime. Clyde you threw something away lol! lol! .
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey, I just got back from visiting my BABY.
OK here goes.Diana lives in Vinton VA.

Diana & Dale Barlow
1270 Ruddell,RD
Vinton,V.a 24179

PH# 540-400-8432 , I think , Unless they have changed it.
E-MAIL - CoolMntnRain@cs.com
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Okay, I will email her. Do you think she will know? alien
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:32 pm

She might, I'll e-mail her and ask her if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Or you can do it , Or Clyde..
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:51 pm

I emailed her, so I will let you all know as soon as she writes back. Maybe we can get to the bottom of this once and for all. I have had several people ask me what my nationality was, especially in Europe and I can not honestly answer the question. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 am

Here is the response I got from Diane. Maybe I should invite her to the forum?

Hi Stephanie,
I am so happy to hear from you. I am on Myspace and Facebook and have tried finding Clyde on either of those sites, but with no luck. I didn't have his email address and now I have you both Smile). I hope all is well with you and your family. As for answering your question. I don't know very much more than you do and have wanted to find out more as well. Your greatgrandmother Effie Pack Hooker is the one that was full Native American. Fromt what I have been told growing up is that she is from the Cherokee Tribe coming from in and around the NC area. And also from what I can remember being told is that her husband (your greantgrandfather Monroe Hooker) was Irish. But, he may have had some Native American in him as well, I don't really know. I am so very proud of my heritage as you are and would also like to find out more. So, if you do happen to find out more, please let me know. Please keep in touch and feel free to email me anytime. I would love hearing from you and your dad.
Much love and a big hug to you,
Diane - (family calls me by my middle name but I also go by my first name Drema)
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 am

If we are Irish and Cherokee then we have issues. Drinking issues that is, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am

Mom always said that we had Indian, Dutch & Irish. Laughing
So, where does that leave us? Question lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:23 am

Wow, is that what she said? How come dad's birth certificate says Native American? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:50 am

When she was having him, they asked what should they put on the birth certificate, And she ...Indian , I don't Care . So that's what they put on it.. lol! lol!

Last edited by Kathy on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:51 am

That's why he 's the only one that has it . Razz
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 am

Look at Boscoe , If anybody looks indian, It's him.
He's even as mean as one...LOL
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Good to know. lol

Yeah, Boscoe does look Indian, and so do you! I think there is def more Indian than Irish in the bloodline. bounce
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Does green tea have soemthing in it that makes you hyper or anxious? I had two hot green teas and this is how I feel. bounce lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:06 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Does green tea have soemthing in it that makes you hyper or anxious? I had two hot green teas and this is how I feel. bounce lol

It's a natural energy drunk. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey, where is everyone, What a Face
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:24 pm

I think we should a tackle My Dads side of the family. They all have brown skin and pointed noses LOL I think my mom got hooked up with another indian and here we are! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Thats the Hooker side. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:32 pm

I've been Home for about 30 Minutes. ----------- I have gotton two E-mails from 2 Couples who we met up at
High-Country. -------- They are going up On the 3rd. Of Sept.

I will make Carroll and my Reservations Tomorrow. flower --------- Steph, ... If Y'all would like to go. ---- Let us Know ???.

Otherwise, I will ask for A Different Camp-Site than # 1 Etc, ... ------- because I believe Mostly Groups
asks for Camp-sites. 1, 2, and 3.

And although we are gonna meet Couples up there. ------------------ I'm not for sure YET Lol If I'd want them
Beside our Camp. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next