teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Whats new today - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:10 am

Who you talking to Question
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:36 am

Good Morning !!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 am

Kathy wrote:
Who you talking to Question

I was Entertaining My-self. Lolol ...
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 am

I had to ask...LOL I didn't see anyone else on ... flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 am

Kathy wrote:
I had to ask...LOL I didn't see anyone else on ... flower

Lol ...Yeah, your Right. Lol ... I was talking to My-self. I love you -------- Well, I'm gonna be busy today. -------- I'll talk to You Later. ----------- Have a Great Day. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Yeah, I would go get a border collie pup, they are VERY smart and will protect you all. The Hot Springs was nice, it really is a cool town up there and it is about 30 minutes from Asheville. The only problem was we had quite a bit of rain, so it was really muddy! pale
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Where's everybody at? Tyann, you should get a border collie and name it Happy 2.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:33 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Where's everybody at? Tyann, you should get a border collie and name it Happy 2.

YOU ARE FRIGEN --------------- PsYcHIc. --------- Mommy had This TO. ... Stephanie, I had Already Thought of this Name. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Carroll had to Of told you !!!. Steph, I
wouldn't Lie Hunny. ... This Is what I told Carroll YesterDay.

I Use ta Laugh at Stuff Like this. ------------- And you just said this So Naturally. ----------- You CAN/Could Make A
Table Walk, ... And With Gods Help Or If you Toatally Lived for God. I Truly Believe --------- You could Heal People
Or Maybe Even Raise the Dead. ------- I'm Serious.

I'm Glad You and Marko Enjoyed your-selves, and I'm Sorry It rained. ----------- Carroll and me have been taking In
The LATE Evenings With the Boys. -------- I'm Glad your Back.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 pm

LMAO! sunny

I stopped at a Psychic one time on the way home from the beach. This women read my palm and she knew all kinds of stuff, it freaked me out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm

sdurovic wrote:
LMAO! sunny

I stopped at a Psychic one time on the way home from the beach. This women read my palm and she knew all kinds of stuff, it freaked me out! lol!

I've never been to One. . ---------- But you can ask your Dad and Kathy Steph. ----------- Mommy Had Supernatural
Powers. ----- But like that Psychic freaked You-Out ! ... You freaked ME Out. Lol. ...

What made yoy think of that ???. -------- Did It Just COmE To you ??? .
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 pm

witchy woman... Razz, I think thats a song..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Kind of like George Forman, ... George 1, George 2 ...ect
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:01 pm

What kinds of things did she do that made you think she had super natural powers? lol

Yeah, it just came to me, I pictured you getting a dog and naming it Happy. I actually pictured it happening, sometimes I do this, I will picture something happening before it happens, I'm not kidding, it is weird. I hate to bring this up again and I will drop it after saying it b/c I am trying to repress it. About 5 days before Drema died, I pictured myself at her funeral, playing the song The Wind Beneath My Wings. Now, that is some freaky shit! I even sat down on the couch and started crying!! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:02 pm

How is everyone today Question I'm tired..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:04 pm

I love Doody,s costume Surprised . He looks so cute..
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm relaxed today, for once my back does not hurt. We went and got a massage for our anniversary and got into the hot springs in Hot Springs N.C. I've never been and it was nice up there. Do any of you ever get a massage? This really helps, it is relaxing!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Oh well, i'll ttyl . Shocked
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Kathy wrote:
witchy woman... Razz, I think thats a song..

Hey Gal, ... Yes I've heard that song. ... Maybe Once, but I did hear It. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:07 pm

I dressed him up for Halloween as a strawberry!! lol!

It was the last costume they had at Pet Smart. lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:07 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I'm relaxed today, for once my back does not hurt. We went and got a massage for our anniversary and got into the hot springs in Hot Springs N.C. I've never been and it was nice up there. Do any of you ever get a massage? This really helps, it is relaxing!

Just when Charles does it.. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:08 pm

But tell me some examples of things momaw did. Was it like just psychic stuff?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Kathy wrote:

Yeah Dooby does Look so Cute ------- Kathy, ... Where are You and Ozz at In that Picture of Y'all ?.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:09 pm

I'll talk to you all later, He,s got to get up at 5:30. I guess we,re going to bed. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 pm

sdurovic wrote:
What kinds of things did she do that made you think she had super natural powers? lol

Yeah, it just came to me, I pictured you getting a dog and naming it Happy. I actually pictured it happening, sometimes I do this, I will picture something happening before it happens, I'm not kidding, it is weird. I hate to bring this up again and I will drop it after saying it b/c I am trying to repress it. About 5 days before Drema died, I pictured myself at her funeral, playing the song The Wind Beneath My Wings. Now, that is some freaky shit! I even sat down on the couch and started crying!! affraid affraid

Steph, -------------- I TRULY Believe You !!!.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Kathy wrote:

Yeah Dooby does Look so Cute ------- Kathy, ... Where are You and Ozz at In that Picture of Y'all ?.

At the Bahamas, Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: