teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holler Back

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
Kathy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Holler Back - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Who beat Boscoe up...I need some names.

He wouldn't say CTG. ... Boscoe ain't the man he once was. ... And If he had a few In him, I'm sure he couldn't hold his own. Holler Back - Page 12 Kopfschuettel Holler Back - Page 12 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am

Bullshit Boscoe is the same man he always was ! He wont let me down.He is the strongest brother that I have left...Hes my baby brother! Hes a good man.He will not pull a Marvin Hooker and disappear....Boscoe will appear..Ill bet my front row seat in heavan on that!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: oscoe has NO- gfear. ...   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 am

clyde the glide wrote:
Bullshit Boscoe is the same man he always was ! He wont let me down.He is the strongest brother that I have left...Hes my baby brother! Hes a good man.He will not pull a Marvin Hooker and disappear....Boscoe will appear..Ill bet my front row seat in heavan on that!

Mornin' Family.

Don't get me wrong CTG, ... Boscoe has No-Fear !! ... But his OLe' Body Is not the same as It once was. And his mind ain't too far but from being gone. ...

And trust me, his brain-cells are not too good any-more. Holler Back - Page 12 Affraid .... And this might sound CRazy !! ... But I hope he gose to Jail !! .... Boscoe needs to quit drinking EVery day. And ALL day long. .... He needs to TRy and get his head clear. ... Because he can not see HOW he Is ??? (Know what I mean)

He needs help and TIME to get his head cleared. ... And to do this,, he MUST quit drinking !! ... And hopefully, some of his cells will come bacK.

Anyhow, I called around a few Motels last night up In Bluefield. ... And the two CHeap-ones I found are 225.00 Dollars for EAck week. Holler Back - Page 12 Affraid Holler Back - Page 12 Affraid Holler Back - Page 12 Affraid

I don't know ???

And When It comes to giving Money on a regular Basis. .... Or hell, gIVing MOney AWay period. Lol .... Most folks will Run like hell !!! Lololol.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:46 pm

hi ho hi ho its off to work i go. My fun days of the week are over Sad back to the rock quarry tomorrow lol! Its a shitty job but someone has to do it....it might as well be me Basketball Im glad Boscoe is going to be alright.Everytime i think about how bad my job sucks.I grin when i think about my days without having a job.........all of a soden i perk up again! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
hi ho hi ho its off to work i go. My fun days of the week are over Sad back to the rock quarry tomorrow lol! Its a shitty job but someone has to do it....it might as well be me Basketball Im glad Boscoe is going to be alright.Everytime i think about how bad my job sucks.I grin when i think about my days without having a job.........all of a soden i perk up again! lol! lol!

Yeah Yeah, Yeah !! ... Boscoe just called and said Mary Carter has went and took papers out on him. ... Geting him evicted. ... Because she owns the Lot. ...

Also, she said that Boscoe can Not MOve that trailer. Because she Is saving It for Boo's Kids Holler Back - Page 12 Lol Holler Back - Page 12 Lol Holler Back - Page 12 Lol

However, Annie sent me a "Bill-Of-sell". Where Mary wrote out to Boo. "Paid In Full" . Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_question Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_question Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_question

I told Boscoe to tell Mary that he Is going to Move that Trailer on a different Lot and save It for Boo's Kids. Lololol ....

I don't know what to do. Holler Back - Page 12 Confused Holler Back - Page 12 Confused Holler Back - Page 12 Confused ------ But If Boscoe dies before any of us. ... I'm sure they'll be several Boo-Ho-in !! And saying oh how MUch they LOved Ole' Roscoe, ... Yeah !!!

Good evening FAmily. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 pm

man, i have missed all kinds of drama.. lol! we just got back tonight! marko's sisters fought like cats and dogs the whole time and made the whole damn family nervous...lol lol! lol!

It's good to be home!! geek afro
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:54 am

sdurovic wrote:
man, i have missed all kinds of drama.. lol! we just got back tonight! marko's sisters fought like cats and dogs the whole time and made the whole damn family nervous...lol lol! lol!

It's good to be home!! geek afro

Drama ??? ... More like a dang nightmare !! Holler Back - Page 12 Lol ......... And I just can't take confusion, Nuts, screaming, and a-feuding to ofte. !! Holler Back - Page 12 Kopfschuettel Holler Back - Page 12 Alien Holler Back - Page 12 Kopfschuettel Or, not having a "solution" etc. .......

And for some families, this Is actually, "Normal". Holler Back - Page 12 Affraid Holler Back - Page 12 Lol

However, I refuse such behavior. ... Or rather, on a regular basis. Holler Back - Page 12 Kopfschuettel Holler Back - Page 12 Kopfschuettel Holler Back - Page 12 Kopfschuettel

Also, most times, I must have Peace, and tranquility In my life. And so does Nelly. Holler Back - Page 12 Alien SHeewww-WEE!! Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_santa Yes, especially Nelly.

Well, I am glad y'all are home. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_flower

We will be busy today. Yep !! Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_study
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:04 pm

We are tired today. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

i feel for Boscoe i really do.. this economy is terrible, i sure hope it gets better soon... bounce

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:18 pm

sdurovic wrote:
i feel for Boscoe i really do.. this economy is terrible, i sure hope it gets better soon... bounce

Yes, this economy Is really bad Steph. ... And It's a very Long story concerning Boscoe. ... And he don't have cable, nor a phone. ... And he Loves foot-ball. ... But, I am doing all I can for him. And right now, I muct help my family and a few others. ...... Holler Back - Page 12 Alien

Well, good evening FRiend. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 am

It's raining !! Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 pm

we need some rain!!! my grass is fried!!! elephant
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 pm

sdurovic wrote:
we need some rain!!! my grass is fried!!! elephant

Lol ... And we have had enough rain. Holler Back - Page 12 Alien Oh me, well I need to ride out for a few, and It won't be to much longer before I''l be going to bed. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_santa ... Good evening Steph. Holler Back - Page 12 Herz
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey everyone!

how's everyone doing? afro

We're good, glad it's cooling off. What we all doing for Thanksgiving? I was thinking about renting a cabin or coming in camping one...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Well.. well ..well somebody is actually here on this forum! lol I have not kept my promise to Annette.I said i would visit them when yall got back. The truth is i busted a rib while yall were gone and i dont know what to do about it.....From a guy who has had three back surgerys, you would think that a busted rib would be a piece of cake.........wrong This thing is kicking my ass..its not going to keep me down for long....I will come and visit soon . I will visit all of you I promise.Nobody will be left out. good night family
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Well.. well ..well somebody is actually here on this forum! lol I have not kept my promise to Annette.I said i would visit them when yall got back. The truth is i busted a rib while yall were gone and i dont know what to do about it.....From a guy who has had three back surgerys, you would think that a busted rib would be a piece of cake.........wrong This thing is kicking my ass..its not going to keep me down for long....I will come and visit soon . I will visit all of you I promise.Nobody will be left out. good night family

How did you bust a rib? Wait , don't answer that.
I'm not sure i need to know...LOL
Glad to know that everyone else is OK..
Myself I HAVE THE EMPTY NESTER BLUES..
Cody.s been gone sence the 18th, And i already had to go see him...LOL... WHAT A LIFE...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Kathy wrote:
clyde the glide wrote:

How did you bust a rib? Wait , don't answer that.
I'm not sure i need to know...LOL
Glad to know that everyone else is OK..
Myself I HAVE THE EMPTY NESTER BLUES..
Cody.s been gone sence the 18th, And i already had to go see him...LOL... WHAT A LIFE...
Im sorry that you have the empty nester blues.....when Steph left i almost lost it. The busted rib problem has me baffled.... I dont know how this could happen.. I was layinig on my stomach and something crunched.........there was no pain until about ten hours later when i was running and something came loose. weird
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Hey Kathy,

Where did Cody go to school? I take it this is where he is off to, good for him!! Many kids get home sick the first year, i bet he misses you as much as you do him... It is hard to let go, but he will be home for Thanksgiving break before you know it, then X-mas break.. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 pm

yeah, and he refuses to have it x-rayed. Don Purdue was right to nickname dad hard head!! lol!

Good night all!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:15 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Hey Kathy,

Where did Cody go to school? I take it this is where he is off to, good for him!! Many kids get home sick the first year, i bet he misses you as much as you do him... It is hard to let go, but he will be home for Thanksgiving break before you know it, then X-mas break.. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_sunny

He went to Marshall.
He had a ruff time at first. He didn't know anybody.
But he has a few friends now. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I've been mowing grass all day .I can't wait until it slows down. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_scratch ..I'll catch all later.Good night..
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 am

Good morning Family !! Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_sunny Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_sunny Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_sunny

CTG, Hope how soon you heal Brother.

Kathy, every year, I say I am gonna place Nelly. So's she can be with here peers Etc, Etc, Etc. And although she might be ready and probably would like It. ... I am not. Holler Back - Page 12 Lol

Steph, we have been Invited too Charlettesville, VA for Thanksgiving. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_santa

Good day. Holler Back - Page 12 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:34 am

Yeah, at first it is always hard, he will fit in and meet friends. I found that in college people were way nicer than high school.. High school is more about fitting in and college was more about passing the classes, so everyone has the same goal and you make friends easier.. I love you But, i must warn you, some of the college parties were CRAZY! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Cody made a wise choice. The thundering Herd is the best learning school in WV. WVU is a party college LOL The smartest engineer at coke is a Marshall graduate........go figure. You go Cody! Im proud of you.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Yeah, Marshall is better than WVU for academics. I also have heard some good things about Concord. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holler Back
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next