teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holler Back

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
Kathy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Holler Back - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:06 pm

You were hardheads daughter. lol! You got away with everything! lol! lol! Wheres the stopper you took from mommys bathtub!lol lol lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 pm

yeah, i know, and i swear i have no memory of stealing a stopper to the bath tub. lol!

But then again, me amd Momaw would stay up until midnight watching Benny Hill..lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Comparing Annie to Mommy ??? Holler Back - Page 7 Lol >>> Yeeeah !! Holler Back - Page 7 Lol

CTG, Annie said that she was coming right to your house today. And was gonna pull right Into your yard. ... Holler Back - Page 7 Affraid Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_eek Holler Back - Page 7 Affraid Holler Back - Page 7 Lol ___ And she'll will do it !! Holler Back - Page 7 Alien Holler Back - Page 7 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm

sdurovic wrote:
yeah, i know, and i swear i have no memory of stealing a stopper to the bath tub. lol!

But then again, me amd Momaw would stay up until midnight watching Benny Hill..lol

Mommy blamed everyone except for Nelly. Holler Back - Page 7 Star3 Holler Back - Page 7 Star3 Holler Back - Page 7 Star3 Holler Back - Page 7 Star3 Holler Back - Page 7 Star3 ___ Holler Back - Page 7 Lol ___ Now that Gal could get by with anything !! Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_geek Holler Back - Page 7 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 pm

sdurovic wrote:
yeah, she always watched me too and i was a handful!! I remember getting dropped off at Momaw's and I would drive everyone over there nuts on purpose! lol! lol!

I guess I was bored! lol!

Steph, at times, you were a hand full. ... But mostly, when y'all lived with us at Willow-Creek. You was such a sweet child. ... You LOved School, and you had more FRiends than I could ever count. ... Y'all played and Played and Played.

And you was so, so, so Funny. ... I now think back, and your Dad would be down at our House. .... And he would see you A-coming and RUN Into the Kitchen and put His Brew up-on the Frig. ----- And you would Say: ... you have been drinking !! Etc, ... Now that was so funny. ... And CTG, would need to defend him-self. Holler Back - Page 7 Lol .... I remember you LOved to play. ... And you would play with your Dolls for-ever. And like me and most children your age, you had an imagination. Holler Back - Page 7 Alien

And I remember you LOved playing sports. ... Again, you was such a FUn and sweet child. ... You really was Steph. ... I mean, at times, you fussed at your Dad. However, during that time In your life, I understood your reasons for such. Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

lol, i remember being like this to dad. he was just too easy to boss around! lol! lol!
I think this is why he has not remarried yet, he knows a woman will put a stop to his lollygagging.. lol! lol! albino

I remember i would play outside for hours and i mean hours. Unlike most kids these days that choose to be inside playing video games, i was always outside! i would ride my bike for hours, until it literally got dark.. The good ole days!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:25 pm

sdurovic wrote:
lol, i remember being like this to dad. he was just too easy to boss around! lol! lol!
I think this is why he has not remarried yet, he knows a woman will put a stop to his lollygagging.. lol! lol! albino

I remember i would play outside for hours and i mean hours. Unlike most kids these days that choose to be inside playing video games, i was always outside! i would ride my bike for hours, until it literally got dark.. The good ole days!! sunny

Yeah, and one time I remember that I was watching something on TV. ... But I am sure It wasn't interesting enough to keep me occupied. ... Because I watched you play with your Barbie-dolls for the longest time. ... And you would have them to talk too one another. (Smiling) .... All children do this. ... And that Is whats wrong today. ... Kids have to many video games and stuff. And rarely ever use their imaginations. Or rather, they just aren't creative. Holler Back - Page 7 Kopfschuettel Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Stephanie was a great child.If I had a grandchild that could give me a fraction of joy that this girl gave me, I would declare myself....the luckiest man on earth . She had an imagination like Walt Disney! Never a boring moment when shes around. I would have never been able to cope with all the bad crap in my life, if Stephanie didnt come along. She was truly a God send.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:23 pm

sure mack, sure.... you trying to butter to me so i take you camping to the beach! lol! just kidding!!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm

lol! Enough of that teary eyed crap! wheres the stopper to mommys bathtub? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm

I cant wait to go camping somewhere.........My momma done told me! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I cant wait to go camping somewhere.........My momma done told me! lol! lol!

CTG, If ever y'all would go camping with us. ... You In fact would come back with a different POInt-of-View !! Holler Back - Page 7 Lol

Because It's mostly folks over FIfty. ... There Is a few young people. ... Anyhow, you would come back and say : ... I can't wait until I retire. (For-real) Holler Back - Page 7 Fresse
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 pm

We went camping to the beach a month ago and dad seen this old woman in a bmw and said " my momma done told me".. lol!

That's the inside joke, lol... he said when he meets the woman of his dreams he will hear " my momma done told me!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm HOME SWEET HOME Thank God all it did was RAIN the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks Stephine But I'm NO St I just Love doing things from my heart.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Any red blooded man who hasnt heard .....my momma done told me in their head, when a dropdead, gorgeous woman walks by....is a liar Im a single man and i approve this message lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

sdurovic wrote:
We went camping to the beach a month ago and dad seen this old woman in a bmw and said " my momma done told me".. lol!

That's the inside joke, lol... he said when he meets the woman of his dreams he will hear " my momma done told me!" lol!

Certain "sayings" stick with me. ... Holler Back - Page 7 Lol ... " My momma done told me" Holler Back - Page 7 Lol
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Clyde I 'm on way back are you going to let me in this time lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Annette wrote:
Thanks Stephine But I'm NO St I just Love doing things from my heart.

Yes Annie, we all know you do Unto others as you would have them do unto you.

$$$$$ ...Holler Back - Page 7 Lol $$$$$ ... Holler Back - Page 7 Lol ____ Honestly, How did everything go ???
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Everything went good. I drove 490 miles today. My a$$ & my legs hurts. Will you rub my legs & KISS MY A$$ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Annette wrote:
Everything went good. I drove 490 miles today. My a$$ & my legs hurts. Will you rub my legs & KISS MY A$$ lol! lol!

Dang Gal, ... You are TRuly growing up !! ... And why YEs, I'll kiss your A$$ !! Holler Back - Page 7 Lol

But It'll cost you !!! Lololol .......
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm

She rolled into my driveway, like she said she would. She is my sister.....I am not going to hide from one of my most favorite people. Hell or high water could not stop me from seeing my family. Im glad they stopped by....if they did not stop by to see me! I would have been pissed off to the max! Annette made my day.good night family.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
She rolled into my driveway, like she said she would. She is my sister.....I am not going to hide from one of my most favorite people. Hell or high water could not stop me from seeing my family. Im glad they stopped by....if they did not stop by to see me! I would have been pissed off to the max! Annette made my day.good night family.

Hey, where did everyone Go ??? ___ Annie, did you really go ??? Holler Back - Page 7 Lol Holler Back - Page 7 Lol

Oh well, good night Jim-Bob, Sue, Mary-Jane, Hennry, and John. ..... Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

Good morning FAmily !! ... Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_sunny

Hope all Is well In y'alls world. Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_clown

We are leaving out, and shall return this evening. Holler Back - Page 7 Alien Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_cherry Holler Back - Page 7 Alien

Here's wishing youIns a peaceful day. Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Good evening FAmily !!

I have been busy, busy. ... Nelly and me had a wonderful outing. Holler Back - Page 7 Icon_sunny

However, I need to ride back out to Clemmons and get some Ink
for my printer. ... Or at least I hope that Is whats wrong. Holler Back - Page 7 Alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holler Back
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next