teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Annette

Annette

Whats new today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Yes school is out.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm

We may be camping somewhere up that way too. But it is not for sure yet. Dad, do you want to go up there or the beach?
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Clyde you know W.V. is the place.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 pm

lol, yes he does. I look for dad to move back one day.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 pm

I miss my house in NC but I love W.V.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:11 pm

I would miss that house with all that land too. We all have a lot of memories there. I practically grew up there myself, dad would come drop me off and burn the road up! lol You all were stuck with me all weekend! Razz

I really do like W.V, I like the people better and I like snow.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Well, good night all! It's past my bedtime. Talk to ya all tomorrow. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 pm

You can have the snow that is all it did from Oct- April.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Well good night.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:16 pm

You can take the boy out of the mountains..But you cant take the mountains out of the boy...im still a boy..good night everyone.Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 pm

I love the mountains but I don't love the snow.I know my boys love the mountains well Chris don't .You know Clyde how it was when Mom moved you guys back to W.V. from NY that his how Chris feels.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 am

Kathy wrote:
Tyann , i took that picture. I think that i was the only one that ever had a camera. LOL

Gee, I'm glad You had a Camera. ----- I remember Wayne use to Love to take pictures as well. ------ Mommy
wasn't about --- Taking pictures, she thought they were Demon-Possesed Or Something. Lol And she said
Grand-Paw wouldn't even allow A Comic-Book In their House Nor A TV. ---------------- And come to think of It
Kathy, ... You were the Only one that I ever Remember taking pictures. ----- Thank-You.

I wish we had More Baby Pictures and pictures In general. ------ But, Mommy said we have Our memory. Lol

Mommy was CrazY. lol! ------ At times, I can't hardly remember anything. ------- And I can get so agrivated
Over a Piece Of Paper I just Had In my Hand, ---------- Not realizeing that I Just need to calm down, because If
I just had It, ... It's Got to be around here Somewhere. ----------------- But No, I've got to Freak-Out on My-self,
Get All Up-set !!! ------ And then find the piece Of paper about the Time Carroll Is walking through the Door. Lol

Well, we've got a Lady coming by today to talk about what we Feel Or MIght will work for Annell. Etc, ...
Talk to Y'all later.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I hope that you all don't get mad at me , but i had to do this , I think that mom would ROFLHAO. Neutral , WE LOVE YOU MOM, I love you

Bad hair day.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:06 pm

I love it Kathy that is mom.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Thank's , i'll put another one up later .Laughing
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 pm

I use to tell people my mom had a afro and they didnt believe me . You go mom! That woman had soul! and she sure could dance. I got my super athletic ability from her. Toots couldnt walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 pm

LOL , That's what i was thinking when i found it.
I think that she had a perm. Wink
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Kathy wrote:
I hope that you all don't get mad at me , but i had to do this , I think that mom would ROFLHAO. Neutral , WE LOVE YOU MOM, I love you

Bad hair day.

I needed THIS. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ------------ SHhhooooo. ------------ And Yes !!!, Mommy would Have Laughed and Laughed. ------------------ SHhoooo this Is TO Good and Funny. --------- Mommy
and CTG, Kinda Look-alike. THAnks !!!. SHhoooo00. ---------------
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Kathy wrote:

Kathy, Where was that Taken at ??? ------------ Look at ALL the Spices and Stuff behind Mommy ??? .
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:02 pm

It looks like she combed her hair with a firecracker! shes getting a big laugh out of this in heaven right now. Im glad i have her hair. Whens the last time youve seen a bald indian? LOL
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 pm

What are all those bottles and cans behind mommy? they dont look like spices to me. I get my primping from mommy. That looks just like the stuff i use to make me look good.LOL you go mom, like mother ...like son LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Kathy wrote:

Kathy, Where was that Taken at ??? ------------ Look at ALL the Spices and Stuff behind Mommy ??? .

It was taken at my old house in town when she came to visit , In Sept 1998.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Kathy wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:
Kathy wrote:

That was our kitchen , and yes those where spices.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
It looks like she combed her hair with a firecracker! shes getting a big laugh out of this in heaven right now. Im glad i have her hair. Whens the last time youve seen a bald indian? LOL

Lololol ------- Firecracker. SHhhooooo.
Indian ??? ---------- You Look Black to Me. Lololol ----------------- Yeah, Mommy did have Beautiful Hair. And I
wish I had Inherited Mommy's hAIR Gene. ------------- I Indeed got her Hands, and Feet. ----- Except My
nails won't Grow Like Mommy's did. --------- I also have a few other of her traits. ----- But Cooking was Not
One Of them.------------ I took Mommy's Great Cooking for Granted. --------- Well, Unitenually for Granted.

Mommy would Say: Is anybody gonna Pick me some Black-Berries this Year. -------- Y'all will be wanting A
Black-Berry cobbler this Winter. Etc, ...
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Kathy wrote:
Kathy wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:
Kathy wrote:

That was our kitchen , and yes those where spices.

1998 ??? ------- What year did Mommy Leave this OlD Twisted Evil World ?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: