teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Annette

Annette

Whats new today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:58 pm

NO THANKS I will pass you need to wash your feet. lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Annette wrote:
You & Annell need to come up for the week end and go to the baby shower Annell can stay with Andrew.

Hey, I've got a Different Agency coming out Thursday. ------- And I start training Monday. ------- It would
just be To Much ON me. ------ I've explained this to Kathy. -------- And It ain't been Easy. bounce

However, Why don't we ALL Plan and Get-together In Aug. at Kathy's House. ----- If we Plan It now ??? We will
All know What Day's to be there. ------- And we can Bring the Horses. --------- And Annell can Stay With you.

And Carroll and Me Will take 1 Day and go to Wilmore Or Red-Barn and Ride. ------ If Kathy will allow Paint and
Baby to Stay In her Yard. ---- Horses If fact ... Will-Not pick from the Root. ------- And I will Bill Kathy Later for
The Horse-Manure. lol! Hey, Once It Dry's and You Mow. ------ Shoot, you'll have the Prettiest Grass. ----- Our
Cherry Tomatos, Corn, Cucumbers, Canalope, Watermellon, scratch and something Else ??? ----- Is UP All
because Carroll Mixed In Paint's Good-Smelling Horse-Poop. ------- And Baby's ain't as good as Paint's. Lolol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Hey,

I am not sure what everyone is doing but we may be coming in to camp like July 1-4. I was thinking about looking into some white water rafting or something. cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Hey,

I am not sure what everyone is doing but we may be coming in to camp like July 1-4. I was thinking about looking into some white water rafting or something. cheers

This would-Not work for Me. -------- I mean, ... Me not Being Able to Bring Paint -------- Would be Like YOU come
Without Marko.

I'd Rather Bring Paint and Leave Carroll at Home. ---------- lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

God, Forgive-Me. ------We'd need to be Able to BATHE ??? Annell In the Morning's ????? Etc,... And Bring Paint,
Baby, and Carroll. ----- God know's I can Joke Concerning Carroll. ------ After ALL ... He's the Only one Who can
Drive this Dang H-Trailer. flower -------

Let's ALL Meet at Kathy's for a FEW Day's ------ And during this Time, ... Carroll and me can Ride just ONE Day.
And you and Marko can Raft. -------- I've been down the Golly River Rafting Several times. ----- And It Is a Great
Experience.---------- I went down with ... "The River-Men"...

However, Carroll Is affraid That the Boy's might get Into Kathy's Bushes Or something. ------- Even though they
In facT will Eat 97 % Grass Etc,... ------- Other than a Few SELECT Trees. ------- They WILL-Not even eat Fruit -Trees If the Apples Etc, ... are Not on Them. Then AGAIN,, Kathy could probably find A Place for Paint and Baby for a Few Nights ???

Also Steph, we Both have Our Own Sleeping Trailers ---- --------- SO !!! ...We wouldn't Put No-Body Out.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Yeah, that is true. We are not sure yet if we are coming in during this time. When in August are you guys thinking? Let me know. geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, that is true. We are not sure yet if we are coming in during this time. When in August are you guys thinking? Let me know. geek

I don't Know, --- We've not heard Nothing Back from Kathy YET Lol. ... Either-Way, let's keep It Simple. You Know, ...
One Night, ... Ham Sand, Pickles, Chips, Somthing Sweet. ... The Next night, ... "Pizza" Etc, ... ------------- And In the Morning's we Send
After US a Bis. From McDonalds. ---------------- Order Individually, ... Like for under the Name Paint: We'd like
2 Bacon Bis. Etc,... This will be Good and would Be Very SIMPLE and Enjoyable. ------ Not a lot of Cooking and
Work, Work, Work, Etc, ... ------- Have you ever went On Vacation and Felt Like you had to Work ??? lol!

Also, I can Leave Annell with her Worker. ---------- I have NO Guilt. ------- I'm a Great Mother. ----- And NO, I Do-
Not need to convince Anyone. ---------------------- However, YoUiNS Can come here to see Annell. ------ This In
Fact: ... Work's Better for Annell.

So, Once we here an OK ??? back From Kathy. And I can see what Annell, Her Help, and My schedual Is we can
Make Plans. ------------------- WHOE !!!, ... What about where Paint will Stay ???.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Yes, I hate going on vacation and working. No

I am sure Annell feels more comfortable in her environment, I know I do. albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:25 pm

sdurovic wrote:

Yeah I to like to Feel Comfortable. -------- Like If I need to Poop. -------- However, Annell and Me are -Not
a lot a-like. ------ I could Ride 3 Times each week. ------- Go, Go, Go, -------- Annell need's a Tranquility
Envionment and Understanding Folks. --------- Annell Need's a Routine-Schedual Structured environment.
Peace and Quite works better for Annell. ------ With 2 Good Routine Outings each week. --- And We don't
push her to do Things she just don't want to anymore.

I like to Mingle a Little every now and Then. But for Annell, 9:00 Oclock, She's ready for bed. ----- And she
need's a Quite Sleeping Space with a Fan Pointing away from her with 2 warm Blankets. ------ And If undisturbed,
Annell sleeps Very Good. ------- And If she don't get her Sleep, ... We'll know about It the next day. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

Yeah I to like to Feel Comfortable. -------- Like If I need to Poop. -------- However, Annell and Me are -Not
a lot a-like. ------ I could Ride 3 Times each week. ------- Go, Go, Go, -------- Annell need's a Tranquility
Envionment and Understanding Folks. --------- Annell Need's a Routine-Schedual Structured environment.
Peace and Quite works better for Annell. ------ With 2 Good Routine Outings each week. --- And We don't
push her to do Things she just don't want to anymore.

I like to Mingle a Little every now and Then. But for Annell, 9:00 Oclock, She's ready for bed. ----- And she
need's a Quite Sleeping Space with a Fan Pointing away from her with 2 warm Blankets. ------ And If undisturbed,
Annell sleeps Very Good. ------- And If she don't get her Sleep, ... We'll know about It the next day. Lol

Well, I have a Lady comimg by tomorrow afternoon. ------ I'm going Ta Bed. --------------- GoooD Night !.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Well, Annell and me are a lot a like then. Ask dad or Marko what happens if I don't get my sleep! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm

If you dont get your sleep...well everyones ass is grass and your the lawnmower. LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Tyann , i took that picture. I think that i was the only one that ever had a camera. LOL
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm

LOL, that is true.

Wow, Kathy that must have been a pretty good camera you had. I think the picture turned out great! Sorry I can not make it to Heather's shower this weekend. I have her a gift that I am sending out this week. Laughing
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 pm

I still think that looks like the pony that i bought. I would like to see a color photo. I think im right.....What the hell am i talking about! Im always right.... Sheeeeeh
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Yes Clyde is always right. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Can i have a drum roll. I was there when kathy took the picture. liar liar pants on fire.LOL
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 pm

hey clyde its kris herd u ben talkin $h!t lol!
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:32 pm

I love for you to come and take me fishing Bruce said he would but I told him that you are my fav uncle.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Get in line. Im waiting for Marko to take me fishing again. I think i would be a good surf fisherman. LOL
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 pm

We go to the lake 2-3 times a week.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm

What is Chris doing up this late? I would think he would have to go to summer school. Just kidding I hope he is still doing good in school. like his dad. This family could use a good lawyer...hint..hint
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:55 pm

If we come on to W.V in few weeks Kris can come fish with dad. Annette, what are you all doing the first of July?

LOL, dad Marko said when do you want to go? You need to take off work and let us know when you are thinking about going surf fishing. The fish bite the best in August for surf fishing. I am not lying, I have seen that boy pull a 3 foot fish out of the water, off the beach.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Yes he is still doing good in school and he said that he could argue the hell out of anything lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Kris is out for summer, right? I think kids are out already, so that is why he is up late. Tell Kris I said hey and I'm going to plant a big kiss on him the next time I see him. lol I love you
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:58 pm

We are going camping @ Kathys camper they are going to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: