teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earth to Family!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Earth to Family! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 am

clyde the glide wrote:
They are not going to change anything. What you see is what you get.This is the way I mined coal ,except for the remote control.I never worked on a longwall so I dont know. This show touched a nerve in me because this is the way it was. There are lots of ways to mine coal. I hate strip mining!

I don't like it neither, But I hate logging worst. They never clean up their mess. Trees and debris lay all over the place for ever. Sad It's all sad though.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:06 pm

I just watched the second part of Coal. I have to say, i liked it better then the first one.. Like a Star @ heaven

I hope all is well..
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 pm

I liked it too! Cool All is well on this end Very Happy good night
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:16 pm

! finally did my taxes thanks to Marko! I like this show.I am the worlds biggest procratinator.. lol! I will probably watch this show until its very end. Why? The legend was not the best miner operator in WV.....I was. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:43 pm

pale We just got a terrible hail storm. And some of it was as big as a nickle...
Look at this pic...Charles's new truck was outside, i hope that it's OK... affraid
That a nickle on the left , and the hail on the right..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
! finally did my taxes thanks to Marko! I like this show.I am the worlds biggest procratinator.. lol! I will probably watch this show until its very end. Why? The legend was not the best miner operator in WV.....I was. lol!

You got that right... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Sorry about the hail damage! Im not joking about my miner operating skills... lol! I was pretty dam good . I had the rhyam and I was a natural born Indian lol! I got the birth certificate to proove it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:15 pm

sunny I think that every things ok. .. I believe you . You were always good at what ever you did.. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 pm

I've been trying to get my time right on this thing..
I think i finally got it... scratch
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Where is every body else at anyway? I never see them any more... pale
Was it something i said... silent
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Nothing you can say can chase people away! You are my oldest sister and your stuck with it Very Happy We both are in the same boat Very Happy We remember things that are younger siblings dont . You are my big sister weather you like or not lol! Your doing a great job! Im so proud of you ,it makes me cry. I love all my brothers and sisters......They have to come to reality....Us older folks have feelings too. Were just from another generation. lol! Love you all! Got to go to work. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Ok , Be careful . I'll talk to you later.
I love you LOVE YOU TOO...
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 pm

I liked that Annette! Im bluegrass to the bone Very Happy send some more
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:26 pm

hey all!

how is everyone? i think the show Coal is pretty good too! albino
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 am

sunny Good morning everyone ,I hope that all is well... sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 pm

All is well on this end too except for one interesting story.I got rear ended today!LOL A young girl ,talking on a cell phone all most caved my back end in LOL I saw that she was going to hit me so I burnt rubber to get away from her.She only bumped me because of my quick response.She was crying and called me sir and said said she was sorry.I did the right thing. I told her to be more careful and let it go.Luckily we both had rubber bumpers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
All is well on this end too except for one interesting story.I got rear ended today!LOL A young girl ,talking on a cell phone all most caved my back end in LOL I saw that she was going to hit me so I burnt rubber to get away from her.She only bumped me because of my quick response.She was crying and called me sir and said said she was sorry.I did the right thing. I told her to be more careful and let it go.Luckily we both had rubber bumpers lol! lol!

I'm glad that you both where ok, That was BIG of you Bub.. I hope that that she will listen to you...I wonder if she told her PARENTS... affraid
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 pm

No one has ever callled me sir in my whole life! I know im getting old but sir? I use to make children laugh but now I make them cry! lol! lol! Isnt there a pill you can take to stop this? lol! lol! Getting old just sucks! lol! lol! Dont laugh because one day you will have to experience this yourself lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Razz LOL Well, I'm not to far behind ...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

I can still make kids laugh but I have to try harder. lol! I figured out away to do this.Stay happy on the inside and it will show on the outside! Piece of cake! Case solved. I refuse to be sad looking anymore. Whew ....that was easier than I thought! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Are you all going to watch coal tonight?I am. I heard they were looking for a good miner operator. Watch out Randy ...I might move back lol! lol! I hate my job! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 pm

I knew that Randy was a good miner operator.I didnt know that the roof bolter had a drug problem.You learn something new every day. Good night family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Hey,

When we going to have a family reunion? We are good down this way..... Weather is nice but i have had severe hay fever this year and i am at the end of my rope with these stupid allergies.. i want to have a baby next year so hopefully i dont give the baby allergies... yikes! affraid
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Family reunions? having babies? lol! Did I miss something? Like Fred Sanford would say! Help me Elisabeth ! Im having the big one! lol! My heart can only stand so much. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth to Family!
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: