teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earth to Family!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kathy

Kathy

Earth to Family! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Spoken like a true Papaw .. You think that you love your kids... I love you
Wait until you have Grand kids... sunny It's a whole new world... sunny
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:02 pm

What a Face Batten down the hatches, The wind is coming threw.. pale I hate all this bad weather. I can't wait for better days.. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Two weekends in a row are area in NC got beaten down by storms First there was baseball size hail and the next weekend tore Raleigh to pieces.I used my WV smarts and pulled my car inside the dock door where I work.My dumbass coworkers left theirs outside.To be honest with you.I would have left my car outside too,if I had insurance lol! lol! I cant afford it since they raised my rates.Like a GOOD Neighbor ....state farm was not there! lol! WV mountains always kick tornados butts. Im glad yall are all safe.Thanks to my WV ingenuity lol! my car will be OK lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 pm

yeah, like a good neighbor state farm took care of you!! geek i like your car now better than the truck.. the baby blue car just fits you better than the white truck.. afro

Raliegh really did get tore up! It is sad, 22 people lost their lives in NC.. now i see why Marko makes me get in a closet every time a tornado comes through
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Today they did an upgrade on Nc and the death count on the tornados that struck NC.Its now at 24 and what hurts me the most is that its small children.What is going wrong with our weather patterns? When I was A kid scientist said that 70 percent of our world was water.Now they say that 80 percent is water.I think that this has something to do with it.More water equals more evaporation.What do I know? Im just a poor kid from WV.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm

clown Let's go watch Coal...I've waited all week for it.. sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Im on the same page as you Big sister! Lets go watch some Coal on spike tv. Im watching it now.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Surprised I never thought that they would end up with to much... affraid
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Wink Now i can't wait until next week.... pale Looks like a good one.. bom
Good Night all. LOVE YOU...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Coal miners do some strange things! lol! I bet the coal haulers did not think this bunch was going to make it.they were wrong.that looks like COAL coming out of that mines to me!Like always said....when the going gets tough...the tough get going! Never underestimate a coal miner! good night to you all
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 pm

albino albino I hope that everyone has a GREAT EASTER .. albino albino
All i want is to get my hot water fixed.. Like a Star @ heaven

LOVE TO ALL... I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 am

Happy Easter Love You All albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Annette wrote:
Happy Easter Love You All albino albino albino
Wheres my black jelly beans and white chocolate bunny? lol! I guess I will have to come in and get them lol! Happy Easter to ALL my family! love ya
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Happy Easter!! albino albino
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 pm

I really hate that I have to work during the weekend holidays but what the heck.Somebodys got to do it.It might as well be me lol! I miss my family all the same. Working weekends suck. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:56 pm

There is nothing like a well deserved vacation.I am going there full throttle. lol! lol! cross your fingers....! I might make it back! yeeha let the good times roll!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:00 am

When I get back....Im coming to WV to get my black jelly beans and white chocolate. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm

lol, everyone needs a break from work! gone fishing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:01 am

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL. flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:21 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNETTE ...
I hope that you have a GREAT DAY....
flower flower flower

LOVE YOU I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Happy birthday to my baby sister Annette! I just got off from work and Im sorry for forgetting. lol! Everyone knows that im not good at birthdays by now! lol! lol! Is it really your birthday? lol! It must be because Kathy said so.....and thats good enough for me! Happy birth day and I love you. Wheres my jelly beans? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks Kathy and Clyde I had A GREAT BD. Love you both I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:43 pm

I missed a couple of episodes of coal while I was gone fishing.I had to play catch up on spike tv.I saw the Navy blue angels put on a spectactular show over Beaufort sc and I was impressed! That was the day they got bin laden and I think the pilots knew this. They added a little more gravy in their performance. lol! lol! I am proud of them......but coal miners make me prouder Ive been there and ive done it. I confess one thing........The only ambition I ever had in life was to be a fighter jet pilot. This came from all the flying dreams I had when I was a child......Indians have eagle in them lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Hello out there...Anybody ,
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:08 am

I hope that all is well with everyone.... I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth to Family!   Earth to Family! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth to Family!
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: