teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holler Back

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
Kathy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Holler Back - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Nobodys crazy lol! Change is what keeps the world afloat. Anybody who cant afford a proper vacation does not diserve one lol! lol! If Wv is what trips your trigger...than so be it. lol!

Go to bed !! .... Because you "Diserve" ... Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol ... a Good-nights sleep. Lolol ....

PS: I can afford 30ty Vacations each year. ... But everyone can't. And just because you are rich. .... Others are not. .... So, lets not be selfish !! Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 and think of others.. And yes, West Virginia Is where we should all meet.

PSS: ... It's not a Vacation. ... It's all about quality-family-time. What would Mommy say ??? ......

Do whats Right !!

Goood-night ... Jim-Bob. Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 am

lol. the cruises i am talking about is $300 and leaving out of Charleston SC, i wouldn't go on a expensive one.

I agree though, WV is the best destination to meet for a family get together so everyone can attend. I just met some people once on a cruise that was having a family reunion and i thought that was actually pretty cool. geek

Hopefully, a cold front is coming in cause 95 degrees is killing me!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:09 am

sdurovic wrote:
lol. the cruises i am talking about is $300 and leaving out of Charleston SC, i wouldn't go on a expensive one.

I agree though, WV is the best destination to meet for a family get together so everyone can attend. I just met some people once on a cruise that was having a family reunion and i thought that was actually pretty cool. geek

Hopefully, a cold front is coming in cause 95 degrees is killing me!

Hey sweet*heart !! ... Yeah, I would love for us all to be able to go on a cruise. Wow !! 300.00 Is cheap. ... And I'm all for It. .

But Ozz and Roy being able to get off work for a week JUst when-ever they'd like. I believe that they have to take their vacations when-ever their company says so. Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_scratch

Yeah, I hope we soon get some cooler weather too..

Well, I leave here In a little bit to pick-up Nelly. Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Im sad to hear about Paul. I did not get to no him very well but the one thing that strikes me the most is the fact that ive never seen a son that looked so much as his dad. I will pray for his loved ones. good night family.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm

i am sad to hear this as well..

good night all!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Yeah, this Is strange. ... Because the last time that I was up Annette's, he and ME talked for hours !! ... And I barely remember Paul staying with us. . But he was always nice to me. (Smiling)

This seems so UN-real. .... And No-joke !! .... He seemed like a VEry nice Man. And He had
really gotten his life together !! Holler Back - Page 5 Herz Holler Back - Page 5 Herz Holler Back - Page 5 Herz

May you rest In-Peace Paul. Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:49 am

Nelly Is a little agitated this morning. Holler Back - Page 5 Fresse

I guess the ride home yesterday was just a bit much for her. I had to drive further than I normally do to pick up Nelly. And I got stuck In traffic for quite some time while going to meet Annie and her bunch.

All In all, she was probably In a vehical for about 4/5 hours. ... Well, we took a small break
from where we met-up with Annie.

Yeah Annie, I thought you was gonna have someone call me back concerning F-Book . ... Because A FB friend of mine has a daughter In the hospital. Etc. ... And I was needing to know how to work certain things from my F-book page. ... Oh well. Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_arrow ........... Let us know what Is going on concerning Paul. Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Is my family getting together on the weekend of Aug.21,22 or are they blowing smoke... I gave up my fourth of July weekend to someone else so I could attend. lol! lol! Is this a done deal?......like James Brown used to say somebody Hep me!.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Some Independence day! Ive got to work....I hope everyone has a great fourth of July, good night family Sleep
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:17 pm

sdurovic wrote:
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! santa

Happy 4th to you-all as well. Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_cheers Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_cheers Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_cheers

We left out early this morning. !! ... I am so tired. ... But we are gonna go to Lewisville tonight and watch their Fire*works as well. Holler Back - Page 5 Affraid

CTG, I am sure they are gonna have a get-to-gether for Aug. 21 & 22 week-end. --------- If this is TRue !!

Carroll and me will leave out that Thursday before Friday. And come back Monday !! ... This way, we won't be tired.

And It's no more than 3 1/2 Hours form here, with one stop. ... Not to bad at all. ..... And when I don't have Nelly, and we camp.

I sleep until about 9:30 or 10:00 each morning. ... And I sometimes nap during the day. Because after riding Paint, I am wore-out. However, CD Is always up around 6:30 and starts his coffee out-side our H-trailer at our table.

Well, I am so sleepy. ... But I better wait until after the Fire*works !!!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Just a reminder....dont forget to cover you outdoor plants tonight...its supposed to frost tonight! lol lol What happened to all the global warming jokes we had to listen to all winter? lol lol Basketball
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Mack and Roy is gone fishing. Mack said that it has been 30 or 40 years since someone has asked him to go fishing.
I hope he catches a BIG ONE.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

lol! Tell Mack to brace himself. I went thirty years before I fished again.lol lol My arm is still sore from my last two fishing trips! The good lord has a sence of humor. I hope Mack has a eye opening exprience like i had. lol! Go getem Mack!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey Annette!

What you been up to? Maybe Mack and Roy can get some tips from dad the fisherman! lol! lol!

Hope all is well! Tell Andrew and the boys hey for me! albino
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Hey Annette.

I sent you a pic of dad's fish to show Mack. Smile afro
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 am

Good morning FAmily !! sunny sunny sunny

We will be leaving here shortly, camping up In VA. cheers

Annie, ... you don't start a conversation with someone, and not check back Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_arrow

I'll e-mail her. ... Because she doesn't always check-back !! Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 am

Well, I called Annie, and she had already talked to CTH. Last night. ... And she said that Steph and Marko couldn't comeIn. __ Hun ???

Well, I am sorry to hear this again. ... Oh well, Maybe next year. Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol Holler Back - Page 5 Lol
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 am

Clyde said that he didn't know if Stephine & Marko was coming or not.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 am

Stephine I got your e-mail I LOVE THE PICTURES of Clyde & Marko. I hope you guys can come in Aug if you get back in time.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 am

Annette wrote:
Clyde said that he didn't know if Stephine & Marko was coming or not.

Oh, I thought you said: .... Steph and Marko couldn't come because they were going over to Marko's Mother's home ???

(Sorry) ... Because I would LOve to see Steph and Marko.

Also, Steph and me have gotten close. ... And she Is just like MY- Sister . Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_razz Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_razz Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_razz Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_flower Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_flower Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 am

Annette wrote:
Stephine I got your e-mail I LOVE THE PICTURES of Clyde & Marko. I hope you guys can come in Aug if you get back in time.

Yes, we hope they come In as well. Holler Back - Page 5 Herz Holler Back - Page 5 Herz Holler Back - Page 5 Herz ..... Someone E-mail me some pictures.
E-mail us all some. Holler Back - Page 5 Icon_flower

Hurry, cause I gottta leave here sooon. Holler Back - Page 5 Alien
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 am

Hey!

We do go see Marko's family every year in August.. We may be back in time to drive in... geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hey!

We do go see Marko's family every year in August.. We may be back in time to drive in... geek

Well, If y'all can. ... Come on up Steph. Holler Back - Page 5 Alien

Well, we are leaving here soon.

And I LOve you-all !! Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3 Holler Back - Page 5 Star3
Back to top Go down
small town boy

small town boy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Holler Back - Page 5 0708101357
Mack and 3 of the fish he caught, he either let the others go or they snap the line.

I GUESS HE JUST NEEDS STONGER LINE, 20LB JUS WONT DO THE JOB ANYMORE!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holler Back
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next