teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
sdurovic

sdurovic

Whats new today - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 am

yay!!!

when can you guys go on a cruise? when does cody graduate?
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Good morning, Well, i don't know when we will get to go...
Cody's graduation is on the 30th of May...
But his Prom is on the 7th..Sooo, i'm not sure when we can get it together..Charles has to clear it with his work too... I wish that i could tell you.. This is driving me CRAZY... Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Wow, Cody has a lot going on. has he taken his finals yet? I was always so stressed out during this time. what about the end of April? Or after his graduation? We are pretty flexible, dad needs to be able to take off work, i think he needs atleast a few weeks in advance.. no worries, just let us know... sunny sunny albino
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 pm

We thought about the first of April. But He's got a ACT test on the 10th.. He's already took 2 ACT tests. He has a 24 right now. We want to try to get it higher...Cody's test are in april, I think...
Charles has something going on at the end of April.
We thought that MAYBE sometime in June. I really don't know...
But when we can, We will let you all know... Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:19 pm

yeah, those tests are always stressful. it may be best to wait until he is done with it all so he has that feeling of accomplishment..it is a good feeling.. sunny
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 pm

oh yeah, i almost forgot....GO MOUNTIANEERS!! Big East Champions!!!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I am the luckiest guy that ever took a shit behind two shoes.I went on vacation with Pebbles and Phillip and I Loved it.I would love to go on a cruise with my whole family.A family cruise would do this family good. Im Clyde and I approve this message......LOL
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

lol!

Yeah, when is the cruise? I need some fun in the sun!!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Theres nothing to it but the do it.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 am

I want to go, but we have to wait.. Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_study ...Cody come first...
But if you all want to, You can go ahead. We won't mind..
But i really would like to go with you.... Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_bounce Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

We will wait for you all.. sunny

We just have spring fever... bounce bounce

We will take dad on a camping trip in April and we can all go in June... Personally, if I were Cody I would want to go after I graduate, it's so much better to have it all over with, ya know? We will wait on you guys just let us know.. Marko and I like to scuba dive so maybe Cody could go scuba with us? He would love this cause Cody once told me he wanted to be a marine biologist and well, this is right up his alley! cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 am

GooooD Morning !!! ------------ We're back, and Paint did really well. alien

And today, I go get Nelly. cheers

Well, just thought I'd drop In. -------- Now I'm dropIN back out. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:01 am

Hey,

Where did ya'll go? It's camping season!!!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 am

sdurovic wrote:
Hey,

Where did ya'll go? It's camping season!!!

We went to "Uwarrie National Forest" ... And I might be spelling that wrong. Anyhow, we stayed at
(Cane Break Horse Camp.) ----------- And Steph, they were Boocked-solid. ... And so was a few other close camp-sites that are around there.

And It's only obout 1 1/2 hrs from here. Not bad at all. ..... And there was several folks like yall, who don't own Horses but who camp with their Horse-friends. ----- Also, Babin Lake Is close by.

Check It out. ......

Also, I just talked to Annie and she said that she would like for us ALL to come up
her House for Easter. However, Ozz has to work, but Kathy can come up. ... And Pebble's don't know yet. But If yu'd think this Is something that You, Marko, and CTG would like to do. Just be sure that we ALL Communicate such. However, I'm gonna kind-A wait till It gets closer to Easter and see what the weather might do. Whats new today - Page 40 Affraid

Also, Annette has a place for us to pull our H-trailer and a place for y'alls trailer. Well, we all
need to figure out something. geek ..... So's Annie will know how many to cook for Etc, ...

Again, maybe we should wait till It gets a little closer and see what the weather might be like.
But, we also will need to let Annie know Something. Whats new today - Page 40 Icon_rr ------ Well, I gotta go. (Smiling)
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey all!

Marko's family is coming to for Easter. albino They are all coming to shop until they drop!

I have an issue that I need advice with... I have ANOTHER sinus infection, with a fever of 99.5 and everything... This will make 4 in 5 months... Please tell me what shall I do? I refuse to take another antibiotic...do i go back to the allergy doctor and start allergy shots? albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Hey all!

Marko's family is coming to for Easter. albino They are all coming to shop until they drop!

I have an issue that I need advice with... I have ANOTHER sinus infection, with a fever of 99.5 and everything... This will make 4 in 5 months... Please tell me what shall I do? I refuse to take another antibiotic...do i go back to the allergy doctor and start allergy shots? albino

All right, thanks for letting me/us know Steph. ----------- And sweet-heart, I just don't know
what to tell ya concerning this dang S-Infection. ... Go back Steph, and let them know
that you feel this just Isn't Normal !! ... And be sure that they have documented JUst how
many times that you have gotten this.

Is this Normal Kathy ???

Well, I'm tired tonight, and It won't be to much longer before I'll be going ta bed. Whats new today - Page 40 Alien

So, Good night !!

And I love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 40 Star3 Whats new today - Page 40 Star3 Whats new today - Page 40 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Yeah, i know... They just told us they were coming a month ago...

I know, it is weird as heck... Basketball

good night all!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 pm

It seems I get a sinus infection every October and every spring for some reason... scratch

I guess everything is blooming!! I had a dream about Annell last night.. wonder why? we were listening to music and talking... weird. albino
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm

sdurovic wrote:
It seems I get a sinus infection every October and every spring for some reason... scratch

I guess everything is blooming!! I had a dream about Annell last night.. wonder why? we were listening to music and talking... weird. albino

Well, I have heard about those sinus Infections. ... I and I sure hope I, and; especially Nelly never gets one. affraid

And I don't know why you had that Dream Steph. Lol .... But I too, sometimes, have the
Silliest Dreams. Arrow Lolol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah, i feel better now.. i have been using my netty pot like crazy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:02 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yeah, i feel better now.. i have been using my netty pot like crazy! lol!

Oh, lol! ..... I thought they could last up to two weeks. Well, I'm glad your feeling better.

FoR-Now !! alien ... Well, maybe and HOpefully this will be the last for ya. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 pm

yeah, they can last a while but this one has almost went away! Thank God!!

How about those Mountaineers?!!! GO WV! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 pm

sdurovic wrote:
yeah, they can last a while but this one has almost went away! Thank God!!

How about those Mountaineers?!!! GO WV! cheers cheers cheers

Well Good !!

I don't watch TV Steph. .... But I In-fact heard that they Beat KY ... Won't It ???
I'm just not big on TV nor sports.

But I do Love Horse-camping. cheers cheers cheers And Trail-riding. Ahhh Yeah !! Basketball
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Yes, they did beat Kentucky and it was awesome!!!

I love camping too!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:11 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, they did beat Kentucky and it was awesome!!!

I love camping too!

Well Great for WV !!!!!!! All-Right !! .......... Yeah Steph, we'll go Camping this summer. And we'll
Choose a place where Y'all can ride-Jets, Fish, Etc, ... Or just lounge-around. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next